PDA

View Full Version : CC & Eli's T.R.O.D Fun Poll #1

Cool Cr@cker
February 13th, 2005, 08:03 AM
Basically I got the idea from MCD's Random poll. This is a poll purely for something really really fun for you and you gotta vote something Stupid. Me & Eli will open one mostly in 10days or in 14. Anyway We might even Choose the best Vote, so Go ahead and vote Stupidly.LOL!

Which Company will Britney Endorse next?

Ans : Google Designer Wear - That's right. Google's famous for searching, so are their clothes. You can search all around the costume if there's any clothe on it. Absolutely Britt Style. Over Exposure<XD!]

~ CC :cross-eye :cross-eye

Mr Cat Dog
February 13th, 2005, 08:12 AM
I can imagine the Harry Potter Underwear to be honest. I can see Britney parading downthe catwalk in these horrible little bikinis with Hermione and Harry and... Dumbledore! (Ewww!) But since it's fashion, she'd probably jump at the chance of modelling it. Either that or the Google wear XD

Ryoutarou
February 13th, 2005, 08:21 AM
Underwear...Don't ask why it's just the one that makes most sense XD

Eliana
February 13th, 2005, 08:30 AM
xD He pulled my in here, but I'll still help out =3 I suggested a Birdie Poll!

Bay-kun
February 13th, 2005, 09:08 AM
The Harry Potter underwear. Sure, it would disgust alot of people, (Including me xD) and it would turn some fans away from the series. But at least the commercials would be hilarious! xD

Miyu-chan
February 13th, 2005, 05:27 PM
O.o;

I have absolutly no idea... But I'll go with the rent a bride/groom service. O.O;

Cool Cr@cker
February 13th, 2005, 10:32 PM
I can imagine the Harry Potter Underwear to be honest. I can see Britney parading downthe catwalk in these horrible little bikinis with Hermione and Harry and... Dumbledore! (Ewww!) But since it's fashion, she'd probably jump at the chance of modelling it. Either that or the Google wear XD

LOL! Seriously I wanted to Have David beckham Bra - that would have been more suitable.

Anyway Eli we'll have a birdie one next week.

~ CC

Sassydoll76
February 25th, 2005, 09:25 PM
Harrtpotter underwear ?!?!?!?!? XD ROFL thats so funny! wow thats hard to picture XD