PDA

View Full Version : Question: Why is the control panel bar right in the middle of the page on my 3DS browser?

xxashxx
July 26th, 2013, 08:56 PM
On every page that is loaded on this site the cp bar that is supposed to be at the top of the page is in the middle of the page. Is there a way I can move it or hide it? Thanks XD.:) It is the one with cp private messages etc on the bar XD.:)

Team Fail
July 26th, 2013, 08:58 PM
On every page that is loaded on this site the cp bar that is supposed to be at the top of the page is in the middle of the page. Is there a way I can move it or hide it? Thanks XD.:) It is the one with cp private messages etc on the bar XD.:)

Actually, that bar has issues loading on the 3DS and it doesn't scroll with the page at all. The only thing you can do is disable it in the User Control Panel -> Edit Options -> Context Bar and select "Disable".

Zylas
July 26th, 2013, 09:04 PM
yeah honestly, it sucks when I try to get on Pokecommunity w/ my 3DS. It's still logged in to my old profile, and there's no way log out as far as I've found :(

xxashxx
July 26th, 2013, 09:17 PM
The only way you can logout is to reset your cookies XD. That will log you out XD.:) Edit: It is fixed XD. Thanks guys.:)

Rukario
July 26th, 2013, 09:49 PM
Can't say what about the bar on the ds browser.... but

logging out link is pretty simple: http://www.pokecommunity.com/login.php?do=logout

There is also a logout link at the bottom of the index page.

xxashxx
July 28th, 2013, 07:45 PM
The only log out button is the link at the bottom of the forums for the 3DS. The menus are diabled on the 3DS browser unless there is a way tobenable those menus XD.:)