• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Question: Why is the control panel bar right in the middle of the page on my 3DS browser?

xxashxx

Gotta Catch Em All
Years
On every page that is loaded on this site the cp bar that is supposed to be at the top of the page is in the middle of the page. Is there a way I can move it or hide it? Thanks XD.:) It is the one with cp private messages etc on the bar XD.:)

Zylas

Dat Trains Kid
Years
yeah honestly, it sucks when I try to get on Pokecommunity w/ my 3DS. It's still logged in to my old profile, and there's no way log out as far as I've found :(

xxashxx

Gotta Catch Em All
Years
The only way you can logout is to reset your cookies XD. That will log you out XD.:) Edit: It is fixed XD. Thanks guys.:)

Last edited:

xxashxx

Gotta Catch Em All
Years
The only log out button is the link at the bottom of the forums for the 3DS. The menus are diabled on the 3DS browser unless there is a way tobenable those menus XD.:)

Back