PDA

View Full Version : Super Crate Box! (Steam game)

Meaii
July 27th, 2013, 04:29 AM
Hi. :)

Lucas has recently made me becomne addicted to Steam, so I've decided to play some of the games he seems to like. I started playing Super Crate Box!, and it's so addictive.

The aim of the game is to collect weapon crates and to fend off the evil monsters. If the monsters fall into the fire pit, they go CRAZY MAD! Collect as many crates as possible and you will get an amazing amount of points, used to unlock new weapons, characters and stages!

Does anyone else play this game and have some opinions on it?

Do you like it?

Do you hate it for some reason?

I like it and I hate it, I like it because it's so fun and it has a retro style to it but then I hate it because I've wasted around 5 hours on it today. >->

http://bi.gazeta.pl/im/6/8560/z8560086Q,Super-Crate-Box.jpg

Urugamosu
July 27th, 2013, 05:06 AM
Do you like it? Definitely! It's a pretty fun game, and it actually seems to keep you real hooked in the game for hours on end.

Do you hate it for some reason? That's also why I hate it. One minute in that game equals like 2 hours in real life. =.=;

Spartacus
July 27th, 2013, 05:31 AM
Do you like it? I love it. It is so addictive and you don't want to stop until you manage to complete a level which can take a while. I like that they way you have to play the game; you get points for getting the crates but you have to kill the monsters to get the crates instead of getting points for killing.

Do you hate it for some reason? Nope. The only thing I can say is that the levels are quite tricky.