PDA

View Full Version : Hello!

Loki Laufeyson
July 27th, 2013, 05:50 AM
I really don't know why I haven't made an account here before! Anyway... I'm Loki, I'm 18 and I live in Brazil. I've always been a Pokémon fan since I was a little kid and I love ghost type pokémon. My party is full of them all the time, fufufu. I absolutely love comic books and I'm studying really hard - I mean... drawing a LOT - to be a comic artist someday. I don't know how to make a proper introduction, but oh well...

Tsutarja
July 27th, 2013, 05:56 AM
Hey there Loki, and welcome to PC! My name is Zach, and it's a pleasure in getting to know you! {:3}

So you love Ghost types, eh? Be sure to check out the Ghost type fan club (http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=302720) we have here! And if you're into drawing, be sure to check out Art & Design (http://www.pokecommunity.com/forumdisplay.php?f=21), where you could feel free to post any drawings you have! And not to worry, your introduction is proper (:

As a reminder, please be sure that you have looked over the rules here on PC, so that you do not wind up getting into trouble at all.. the last thing we want to see here is new members getting into trouble and then getting infractions :(

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate in asking anyone around here on staf.. they are the users with the bold usernames, and they would be more than glad as to help you out if you may ever need it! :)

Hope you enjoy your stay here at PC, Loki! You are welcome to send me a friend request if you want to! And you are always more than welcome to send me a PM and or leave a VM on my profile if you ever want to chat with me! ^_^

Loki Laufeyson
July 27th, 2013, 06:08 AM
Thank you so much, it's really nice to meet you! That was a heartwarming reception, hehehe!

Sheep
July 27th, 2013, 10:17 AM
What is up Loki and a big welcome to the forum! May I have permission to steal your name? :D; Loki has got to be one of the coolest-sounding ones. Maybe I'm just biased because I loved Loki from Avengers...

Comic books are really great though and that is a really wonderful goal. I don't really read 'em but my friends loves these things and has tried to draw some of her own before. It.. didn't go so well, I don't think, but that's mostly because she's lazy. As Zach suggested, you're going to fit into the Art & Design board very well; they've got some very talented artists and critics there who would be more than happy to leave some comments on your work and push you in the right direction. I'm a digital artist and love lurking there every once in a while. It really is one of our cooler boards because of how into art all the regulars are. :) And of course, there's also the amazing Alexial357, who is the current moderator there! She dabbles into all sorts of artistic things and is more than qualified to help you with whatever you might need. I urge you to ask her if there's ever anything you need!

But hey hey, gotta love 'em ghost types! I'm a huge fan too. It all started with Morty for me and my personal favorite ghost has always been Banette. I trained two of them in Sapphire and should, I think, still have them in my Black 2 game. In fact, I've officially been reminded to participate in the ghost type fanclub more, so we'll definitely run into each other there. I love Sableye a lot too, though he's sadly pretty weak. He doesn't need an evolution I don't think, it would just have been better if the poor little guy had better stats. :( While you're at it you should look through what other clubs we have and perhaps join in one those, too. There are a lot of them and they're all very welcoming places for new members.

But no worries, your introduction was far from not being proper. You're actually quite good at talking about yourself and it gave us a whole lot to reply to. ;P I never want to look back on my introduction again because it was really crappy and boring. I always make such generic ones! Anyways, before I ramble too much, have an amazing time here, okay? You should look through our many Pokemon and off-topic boards and get involved in all the amazing things PokeCommunity has. There's something for everyone!

If you're lost, give me a shout and I'll be at your door to help out as soon as I can. You can also post in the Questions & Feedback (http://www.pokecommunity.com/forumdisplay.php?f=4) board, too. See you around!

Loki Laufeyson
July 27th, 2013, 11:59 AM
What is up Loki and a big welcome to the forum! May I have permission to steal your name? :D; Loki has got to be one of the coolest-sounding ones. Maybe I'm just biased because I loved Loki from Avengers...

Comic books are really great though and that is a really wonderful goal. I don't really read 'em but my friends loves these things and has tried to draw some of her own before. It.. didn't go so well, I don't think, but that's mostly because she's lazy. As Zach suggested, you're going to fit into the Art & Design board very well; they've got some very talented artists and critics there who would be more than happy to leave some comments on your work and push you in the right direction. I'm a digital artist and love lurking there every once in a while. It really is one of our cooler boards because of how into art all the regulars are. :) And of course, there's also the amazing Alexial357, who is the current moderator there! She dabbles into all sorts of artistic things and is more than qualified to help you with whatever you might need. I urge you to ask her if there's ever anything you need!

But hey hey, gotta love 'em ghost types! I'm a huge fan too. It all started with Morty for me and my personal favorite ghost has always been Banette. I trained two of them in Sapphire and should, I think, still have them in my Black 2 game. In fact, I've officially been reminded to participate in the ghost type fanclub more, so we'll definitely run into each other there. I love Sableye a lot too, though he's sadly pretty weak. He doesn't need an evolution I don't think, it would just have been better if the poor little guy had better stats. :( While you're at it you should look through what other clubs we have and perhaps join in one those, too. There are a lot of them and they're all very welcoming places for new members.

But no worries, your introduction was far from not being proper. You're actually quite good at talking about yourself and it gave us a whole lot to reply to. ;P I never want to look back on my introduction again because it was really crappy and boring. I always make such generic ones! Anyways, before I ramble too much, have an amazing time here, okay? You should look through our many Pokemon and off-topic boards and get involved in all the amazing things PokeCommunity has. There's something for everyone!

If you're lost, give me a shout and I'll be at your door to help out as soon as I can. You can also post in the Questions & Feedback board, too. See you around!

Thank you! It's really nice to meet you! Fufufu, of course you can, but Loki is just a nickname - a few people once said I look like him and then boom, nobody was calling me by my real name anymore kekekeke.

I tried once too and I failed so hard, mostly because I was pretty lazy as well (still struggling against my warm bed, keke). Aw, that is really sweet. I really hope to see some fantastic work there and maybe show my not-so-fantastic art, keke! I'm gonna check it out right now!

Banette was a huge helper for me against Elite Four's Lucien, since my Gengar fainted and I ran out of revives. The sad thing is: I absolutely love Gastly, but he can't stay on level 24 forever (unfortunately). But oh well, I don't think there's a single ghost type pokémon that I don't like! I hope we run into each other there.

Aw, thank you. You guys are really really welcoming and sweet. Aw, I'm sure it wasn't that bad!

Sure, I'll give you a shout! And once more, thank you very much!