View Full Version : Musik's marvellous introductory introduction

July 27th, 2013, 9:32 AM
Yo. I'm MusikMaestro, and I play pokemon.

You may recognise me from such forums as Tv Tropes, or... That's it really.

Just Musik will do (or MM if you're feeling especially formal).

July 27th, 2013, 9:52 AM
Hello there Musik, and welcome to PC! My name is Zach, and it's a pleasure in getting to know you! {:3}

Care to tell us a little more about yourself, specifically your interests? That will get us members here to know you better! (: And here at PC, we have lots to talk about, so be sure to look around and see which areas here on PC you may like!

As a reminder, please be sure that you look at the rules here.. the last thing we want to see is new members here getting into trouble and then they get an infraction for doing wrongful actions :(

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate in asking anyone around here on staff! They are the users with the bold usernames, and they would be more than glad to help you out whenever you may need them! :)

Hope you enjoy your stay here at PC, Musik! You are always welcome to send me a friend request if you want to! And always feel free to either leave a VM on my profile and or send me a PM if you ever wish to chat with me! ^_^

July 27th, 2013, 9:54 AM
Hiya Musik! Pleasure to meet ye, welcome to the forum. n~~n

I don't quite recognize you but I also don't go on TVTropes haha, but since you created an introduction that has officially changed. :) Is there anything you can tell us about yourself as far as interests go? I'm sure it'd help us out in finding boards you might enjoy here, though you probably won't need much of that as someone with forum experience. But either way, it'd be nice to know more about you as a person! We never ask for personal information, just the usual, "what's your favorite Pokemon game? When did you get into Pokemon? Have a favorite type? What else do you enjoy doing outside of Pokemon?" and the like. I've been into Pokemon for about fifteen years now and personally adore the games and anime, though the card game and merchandise is wonderful as well. Heck, everything in Pokemon's pretty awesome, eheh. Now it's your turn, yeahh?

Do you watch the anime or anything, by the way? Most of us play Pokemon but there's more to the series than that, after all. I really enjoy the Johto, Orange Islands, Hoenn, and Unova anime series. But if you're mostly interested in the Pokemon games then.. surely you've heard about the sixth generation, right?! :D If you have, I recommend posting and discussing with us in the Pokemon X & Pokemon Y (http://www.pokecommunity.com/forumdisplay.php?f=256) board, as that's one of our biggest and most popular places right now. And of course we have boards to chat about the anime, Pokemon gaming as a whole, Pokemon groups and clubs, and other fun things. We're waiting for you to get out there and find that special part of the site that you can call home!

Be sure to have an amazing time during your stay here and as Zach said, remember to read the rules and contact a staffer if you need help. We're always around and more than happy to assist.. or even be your friend if you'd like. I'm always around anytime and truly do hope you'll enjoy yourself here! The more the merrier and methinks you'll fit in pretty well here.

Have a great time. <3

July 27th, 2013, 10:51 AM
Ah okay. I wasn't sure whether this was simply "name" or whether it was "proper introductions".

Anyway, my first pokemon game (and first video game) was Pokemon Fire Red, and I've picked up pretty much every game since, and still play them all every now and again (besides Heart Gold, which I lost). I prefer to focus on completing the dex instead of Smogon-esque online battles. I also occasionally write some pokemon fan fiction.

Generally, I prefer to play RPGs, with my favourite game probably being Xenoblade Chronicles for the Wii, or maybe one of the Golden Sun games. I'm also a fan of the Elder Scrolls. I also read a bit, with books such as Time Riders, A Series of Unfortunate Events and Artemis Fowl being some of my favourites. I also draw a bit, but I can't really upload them because I post from a phone. I'm also a giant fan of Doctor Who.

My favourite pokemon game is Emerald, and my favourite pokemon are either Jynx, Druddigon or Simisear. My favourite generation as a whole is probably Gen 5. I'm not really interested in the card game, and I subscribe to the opinion that the anime sucks a bit after Kanjoh. I've read the manga up to about halfway through the yellow arc, and I enjoyed it and plain to get back to it someday.

Finally, my favourite character would probably be Barry, with either him, Hugh or Gary being my favourite rivals. My least favourite character is N, partly due to the amount of love he gets because he has a "dark, troubled past", and that he has a legion of Fangirls who seem to forget that he's an antagonist.