PDA

View Full Version : Hello, new here!

bleri1200
July 27th, 2013, 02:33 PM
Hello guys new here, but I have been playing Pokemon for about 8 years now and I am planning to learn as much as about Pokemon X and Y as possible. I hope the community is kind here like some other forums I have been a member of.

~Bleri

Tsutarja
July 27th, 2013, 02:56 PM
Hey there bleri1200, and welcome to PC! My name is Zach, and it's a pleasure in getting to know you! {:3}

Not to worry, we have a kind community here! :D The staff is swift in getting rid of those who are rude and it's a low tolerance here for members to be rude ;] And if you want to get the latest news on X and Y, I suggest you check out our X and Y (http://www.pokecommunity.com/forumdisplay.php?f=256) section here, where you can get the latest information and even discuss speculation on the new 6th generation :D

As a reminder, please be sure you look at the rules here, so that you do not wind up getting into any trouble at all. The last thing we want to see here of new members is them getting an infraction by breaking a small rule here :(

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate in contacting anyone around here on staff. They are the users with the bold usernames, and they would be more than glad in getting to help you out! :)

Hope you enjoy your stay here at PC, bleri1200! You are always welcome to send me a friend request if you want to! And you are also always more than welcome to either leave a VM on my profile and or send me a PM if you ever wish to chat with me! ^_^

Sheep
July 27th, 2013, 03:21 PM
8 years is a pretty long while to play the game, a lot of people that started out playing back then got into it during the Ruby and Sapphire days. Is that true for you or did you start with another generation? n~n Welcome to PC!

There's tons of info on X and Y in our Pokemon X & Pokemon Y board so you've definitely arrived at one of the best possible locations to discuss the sixth generation. Zach already dropped you off a link to read up on that so be sure to look around. You're able to discuss anything currently revealed as well as speculate on what might happen in the future.. it's a great place to dive into. :) My preferred starter of choice is Chespin so I'm very eager to see what his evolution will look like! Saw some great fanart of designs on deviantART and I'm almost a little scared that the official evolution won't be as cool. But hey, I'll keep my fingers crossed!

Hopefully you have a blast posting 'n exploring this wonderful forum as there's a whole slew of things to do even outside of discussing X and Y. But since you mentioned having been on other forums before I'm sure that means you're relatively experienced in that department, so guiding you around specific parts of the forum might not be necessary. We're always here to help out in the occasion that you need it, though; just check out the Questions & Feedback (http://www.pokecommunity.com/forumdisplay.php?f=4) board or message a moderator. The entire community is friendly and I can promise you that you'll have an amazing time exploring. If not, just let us know how we can help out in making your stay here better, all right?

Again, welcome to the forum and a big pleasure meeting you! Give me a shout if you'd like a friend and we can get to know each other more! ♥