PDA

View Full Version : Hello There

Pokemonplayer101
July 27th, 2013, 08:15 PM
Hello I Am Pokemon Player 101 And this is my first time making this thread Because iam not pretty good at making threads

here are some hacks that ive played
pokemon flora sky
pokemon ruby destiny series
pokemon light platinum
pokemon ash gray
Hacks that i will start playing on
pokemon dark rising

-----------pokemon player 101

kosuke
July 27th, 2013, 11:14 PM
Hey there PP101!(i'm fond of making acronyms) XD
Welcome to PC!

It seems that you really like to play hacks. Well there's a perfect place for you at the Emulation & Rom Hacking section. There you can download the different hacks made by our fellow PC people. You can also showcase the hacks you made there if you want to or if you have any. But always remember to follow the rules, kay?
Also, if you need help, feel free to ask around. :)

~kosuke

.:batto:.
July 27th, 2013, 11:36 PM
Welcome to the forum. make sure you read the RULES. (http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?p=6446812) have fun!

The Sly Fox
July 28th, 2013, 06:18 AM
Hey! Welcome to the forum!

So you like playing hacks? I'm not much of a hacker myself, but I have played a lot of cool hacks that I have found here! If your interested in Pokemon hacks, you've come to the right place. Our large and extremely popular Emulation (http://www.pokecommunity.com/forumdisplay.php?f=156) section of the site will satisfy all your hacking needs! There you can find a ton of cool and fun hacks to play made by our own creative members of the site! If your interested in creating hacks too, there you can find all the tools and tutorials you would need to do so. I think you'll most likely spend most of your time there, so check it out!

If you need anything, do not hesitate to ask. Have fun!

Zach
July 28th, 2013, 05:00 PM
Hello there Pokemonplayer101, and welcome to PC! My name is Zach, and it's a pleasure in getting to know you! {:3}

As the others above had suggested, you should check out the Emulation & ROM hacking section we have here, where you can download or even showcase your own hacks here. ;) Other than that, do you have any other interests you'd like to tell us about? That'd help us get to know you better :D

As a reminder, please be sure to look at the rules here, so that you do not wind up getting into any trouble at all.. the last thing we want to see here is new members getting an infraction simply by breaking a small rule here :(

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate in asking anyone around here on staff (users with the bold usernames), and they would be more than glad in helping you out! :)

Hope you enjoy your stay here at PC, Pokemonplayer101! Feel free to send me a friend request if you want to! And you are always more than welcome to either leave a VM on my profile and or send me a PM if you ever wanna chat! ^_^