PDA

View Full Version : Um...Hi there...

Aaayron
July 28th, 2013, 05:09 AM
Hello there. I'm Aaron and the original reason I made an account on here was so that I could download ips/ups/aps files of hacked Pokemon games from here to play on my PC. I never actually knew what a forum was until just recently. Anyways, I'm 15 at the time this post is being made and I've been addicted to Pokemon since 7 years old (I think). Though I don't really wish call myself a pro since I barely ever pay attention to a Pokemon's stats/nature or anything of that sort. If I like the Pokemon, I catch it and love it forever. I am quite shy/timid in nature and am somewhat an introvert (the main reason why I LOVE computer time. Anyways, not really sure what else I feel like saying right now except that I hope I'll have a great time here. Thanks for reading :)
I'll try to be active on here but I'm currently schooling so I don't think that's gonna happen at the moment really.

Toshiro.
July 28th, 2013, 06:13 AM
Hey there! Welcome to PC!

If your interested in Pokemon hacks, you've come to the right place. Our large and extremely popular Emulation (http://www.pokecommunity.com/forumdisplay.php?f=156) section of the site will satisfy all your hacking needs! There you can find a ton of hacks to play made by our own creative members of the site! And, you can find all the tools and resources you need to make your own hack as well as find various tutorials to aid you.

Also be sure to check out our General Pokemon Gaming (http://www.pokecommunity.com/forumdisplay.php?f=10) section of the site, where you can chat about all your favorite games from RBY to BW 2! You can post your teams and get in-game help as well. Our new X and Y (http://www.pokecommunity.com/forumdisplay.php?f=256)section is also something you need to check out as well! There you can chat and speculate about the upcoming new games. They're going to be awesome!

Hand fun and if you need anything just ask (:

Tsutarja
July 28th, 2013, 06:22 AM
Hello there Aaron, and welcome to PC! My name is Zach, and it's a pleasure in getting to know you! {:3}

Not to worry if you have schooling to go through! Feel free to post as much or as little as you want! And there isn't a need to be shy around here, because we have a very friendly and nice community here! n_n And I see you're into ROM hacks. Feel free to check out the Emulation & ROM Hacking (http://www.pokecommunity.com/forumdisplay.php?f=156) section, where you can download any hacks you wish to play (:

As a reminder, please be sure to look at the rules here on PC, so that you do not wind up getting into any trouble.. the last thing we want to see here is a new member getting themselves into trouble and then getting an infraction :(

If you have any questions or concerns pertaining to the forum here, please do not hesitate in contacting anyone around here on staff! They are the users with the bold usernames, and they would really be more than glad to help you out whenever you may need them! :)

Hope you enjoy your stay here at PC, Aaron! Always feel free to send me a friend request if you want to! And you are also always more than welcome to either leave a VM on my profile and or send me a PM if you ever want to chat with me! ^_^

Sheep
July 28th, 2013, 08:43 AM
Oh gosh, I'm totally timid too. :(( I'm a big introvert myself and love computer times! But people like that are totally cool in my book; I feel like I get along better with them, haha. Welcome to PokeCommunity!

Our hackers are very talented and it's great that we have such a diverse hacking library thanks to all of 'em, right? There are quite a lot of hacks to play here, including Flora Sky and Liquid Crystal (some of my favorites), though we also have a great Game Development (http://www.pokecommunity.com/forumdisplay.php?f=54) board where you can try out some non-hacked games as well. I'm sure you'll enjoy yourself if you plan on trying out a lot of the games we have to offer to the members as they provide toons of hours of entertainment.. and the puzzles tend to be more difficult than what you'd expect in an official Pokemon game, so you'll be back to ask for help, hehe. :D; At least that's how it was for me when I was into hacks. And if you ever have plans to make your own game, you'll love to see how many resources our Emulation board offers to the members - there's tutorials, mods, help threads, and other great tools for any aspiring hacker. It's a nice thing to consider doing if you're looking to get more involved in the fangame scene.

No worries if you can't be active.. we understand and are just glad that you created this thread and introduced yourself to us. :) You've got a lot of great people to meet and boards to explore, so I'm sure you'll be back in the future, right?! Since a lot of us are friendly here you won't really have an issue fitting in, PC is the type of forum that accepts pretty much everyone. We've got people who are new to the franchise as well as old-time fans who have loved the series for as long as you have! I fall under that second category and have been into Pokemon since the late 1990s. Regardless of how long we've loved Pokemon, though, we're all still big fans and that's something we all have in common.

Hope your stay here is pleasant and be sure to let me or another moderator know if there's any way we can help you out! The members are lovely as well and are quite knowledgeable about the forum so you have a lot of options if you're ever lost.

Don't be shy and have fun, Aaron! Hugs all around!

ShiningLust
July 28th, 2013, 09:32 AM
welcome to best place on earth lol well hope u have tons of fun here with us and I'm Oden nice to meet u

Aaayron
July 29th, 2013, 06:15 AM
Whoa. Thanks for them welcomes guys. I didn't expect such professional replies. I feel more at home already. Thank you :)

Darkrai666
July 29th, 2013, 06:24 AM
Hewwo...IM darkrai666..No Im not pretending to be satan Despite what my Signature says..Im new too