View Full Version : I exist

July 28th, 2013, 6:25 PM
I'm Comet7. I'm alive. I like to play Pokemon. Yay.

July 28th, 2013, 6:43 PM
No. Your exist is a lie to cover up that you are apart of Team Rocket and your Name isnt Comet. Its Meowth or Koffing or something of that nature things such as dat

July 28th, 2013, 6:49 PM
Hi there Comet!! Welcome to PC!

Why not tell us bit more about yourself? I know you may to be shy or just want to get the intro out of the way, but we just want to know you me. :) We're a friendly group of people here so don't be afraid of us. Alot of us just like helping new users out and just chatting with people in general. Is there any reason you came here for? Anything about Pokemon that you like? Such as the game or anime? Or maybe you also like the manga or card game? Are you into ROM hacking? We have a lot of people who are into that here and our Emulation & ROM Hacking section (http://www.pokecommunity.com/forumdisplay.php?f=156) is by far our most popular section.

I really think it's best to look around and see what we have to offer. Explore the boards around cause we have a lot of discussion for everything Pokemon and even some non-Pokemon stuff too. I think you should open up and talk to people! We understand if you're shy or can't post much. Post at your own pace. Though don't be shy to talk to people cause like I said, we're really nice. One place I recommend is Chit-Chat & Polls (http://www.pokecommunity.com/forumdisplay.php?f=23) cause it's a good place to learn about people through the random polls and chatting that happen there. And if you need anything you can always ask. The moderators are there to help you and make this place a good place for everyone so don't be shy to ask them anything.

Enjoy your stay! I hope it's fantastic! You can talk with me via VM or PM anytime. :)

July 28th, 2013, 7:03 PM
Okay AdrianD you got me, but how did you know? Are you part of team rocket?

Thank you for the offer AWsquared.

July 29th, 2013, 2:05 AM
Hi there Comet7, and welcome to PC! My name is Zach, and it's a pleasure in getting to know you! {:3}

If you want to, always feel free to describe yourself, and your interests some more! That will help the community get to know you better! (:

Anyways, as a reminder, please be sure to look over the rules if you haven't done so already, so that you keep out of trouble.. the last thing we want to see from a new member is them getting an infraction on their profile simply by breaking a small rule :(

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate in asking anyone around here on staff (users with the bold usernames), and they would be more than glad to help you out! :)

Hope you enjoy your stay here at PC! You are always more than welcome in either leaving a VM on my profile and or sending me a PM if you ever wanna chat! ^_^

July 29th, 2013, 6:34 AM
Okay AdrianD you got me, but how did you know? Are you part of team rocket?

Thank you for the offer AWsquared.

Lol. I am tho o.o there was a meeting and you missed it.

I kid. Welcome to the show