PDA

View Full Version : Hewwo..

Darkrai666
July 29th, 2013, 05:31 AM
Heeeeeey!
Im Darkrai666..Satan Right? JK. I just like the number And you guys can call me darkrai..So Basically I just opened this Account 2 days ago.. Im more of a facebook-twitter person..Anyways I love pokemon..GO DARK TYPESand Im working on A Pokemon FR/LG hack called pokemon slender...working on it..And Yeah..Sorry bout' the nooby Intro post

Tsutarja
July 29th, 2013, 07:38 AM
Hey there Darkrai666, and welcome to PC! My name is Zach, and it's a pleasure in getting to know you! {:3}

So I see that you love Dark Types.. if you want to, check out the Dark type fan club (http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=269125) that we have here! And if you're into ROM hacks, be sure to head on by our Emulation & ROM hacking (http://www.pokecommunity.com/forumdisplay.php?f=156) section as well where you can download others' ROM hacks and even showcase your own as it progresses :)

As a reminder, please be sure you look at the rules here, so that you don't wind up getting into trouble at all.. the last thing we want to see here of new members is them getting an infraction placed onto their profile simply by breaking a small rule :(

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate in asking anyone around here on staff (users with the bold usernames), and they would be more than glad in helping you out! ;D

Hope you enjoy your stay here at PC, Darkrai! You are welcome to send me a friend request if you want to! And you are also always more than welcome to either leave a VM on my profile if you ever want to chat with me! ^_^

Sheep
July 29th, 2013, 11:42 AM
I love Twitter. Nowadays that's my social media platform of choice and I just cannot get into Facebook for some reason.. xD; Nor did I get into MySpace back when that was popular. I guess something about short and simple tweets attracts me since it's very easy to use? Anyways, welcome to the forum, Darkrai666!

Pokemon Slender sounds like it's going to be quite a creepy hack. If you're interested you can let us know about the general plot and story of your game through the quick storyline idea (http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=120080) thread - it's a nice little thing to take advantage of when you want to jot down what your game will be about and let others know. Do you have experience with hacking or is this your first game? Generally a lot of beginning hackers come here for assistance with their game (and have a great time while they're at it!) but I've seen the occasional experienced hacker pop into the forum with a lot of games under their belt to show off. A lot of our new hackers do grow to be very talented at it, though, so I'm sure if you work hard enough your game will become awesome. And besides, it's about Slender.. who wouldn't want to try that?! :)

Dark types are awesome as well and you absolutely have to join the fanclub. If you like Absol, Mightyena, and Honchkrow then we totally need to be friends because those guys are just the best. I have an awesome shiny Honchkrow that I got from a PC member about a year back and love it. Though.. nothing beats the original since he's most fitting as a black raven than anything else.

..while you're at it, look at the other clubs over in Pokemon Clubs as well! There are bunches more type fanclubs as well as character and generation clubs that you can get involved in. It's a fun board that probably is one of the best places for a new member. And a cool new member such as yourself to boot!

Anyways, have an awesome time on PokeCommunity, Darkrai! Be sure to drop off a message to a moderator if you need anything. We're here to help and work hard to ensure that everyone has a lovely time.

Darkrai666
July 29th, 2013, 09:23 PM
Hey there Darkrai666, and welcome to PC! My name is Zach, and it's a pleasure in getting to know you! {:3}

So I see that you love Dark Types.. if you want to, check out the Dark type fan club (http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=269125) that we have here! And if you're into ROM hacks, be sure to head on by our Emulation & ROM hacking (http://www.pokecommunity.com/forumdisplay.php?f=156) section as well where you can download others' ROM hacks and even showcase your own as it progresses :)

As a reminder, please be sure you look at the rules here, so that you don't wind up getting into trouble at all.. the last thing we want to see here of new members is them getting an infraction placed onto their profile simply by breaking a small rule :(

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate in asking anyone around here on staff (users with the bold usernames), and they would be more than glad in helping you out! ;D

Hope you enjoy your stay here at PC, Darkrai! You are welcome to send me a friend request if you want to! And you are also always more than welcome to either leave a VM on my profile if you ever want to chat with me! ^_^

Thanks..I already checked the Rules and stuff and I'll send you a friend request and I'll join the fanclub now :3

I love Twitter. Nowadays that's my social media platform of choice and I just cannot get into Facebook for some reason.. xD; Nor did I get into MySpace back when that was popular. I guess something about short and simple tweets attracts me since it's very easy to use? Anyways, welcome to the forum, Darkrai666!

Pokemon Slender sounds like it's going to be quite a creepy hack. If you're interested you can let us know about the general plot and story of your game through the quick storyline idea (http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=120080) thread - it's a nice little thing to take advantage of when you want to jot down what your game will be about and let others know. Do you have experience with hacking or is this your first game? Generally a lot of beginning hackers come here for assistance with their game (and have a great time while they're at it!) but I've seen the occasional experienced hacker pop into the forum with a lot of games under their belt to show off. A lot of our new hackers do grow to be very talented at it, though, so I'm sure if you work hard enough your game will become awesome. And besides, it's about Slender.. who wouldn't want to try that?! :)

Dark types are awesome as well and you absolutely have to join the fanclub. If you like Absol, Mightyena, and Honchkrow then we totally need to be friends because those guys are just the best. I have an awesome shiny Honchkrow that I got from a PC member about a year back and love it. Though.. nothing beats the original since he's most fitting as a black raven than anything else.

..while you're at it, look at the other clubs over in Pokemon Clubs as well! There are bunches more type fanclubs as well as character and generation clubs that you can get involved in. It's a fun board that probably is one of the best places for a new member. And a cool new member such as yourself to boot!

Anyways, have an awesome time on PokeCommunity, Darkrai! Be sure to drop off a message to a moderator if you need anything. We're here to help and work hard to ensure that everyone has a lovely time.

Yeah..I use facebook more though and I used to go to myspace but it sucks now...And I'm hoping to make pokemon slender epic and sscary like all slender games you play as slenderman starting from lavendar city..Im still mapping stuff but I'll tell you when im done with a beta and I'll post a thread in progressing hacks After I finish mapping..Anyways Thanks.