PDA

View Full Version : I'm new... kind of.

Ineedausername123
July 30th, 2013, 08:49 AM
Hi, I'm Sean/Chris/Ineedausername123 (I don't really care what you call me) I've been around PC for a while now, but I never posted a welcome thread. Other than that, I really don't know what to say, sorry.

Sheep
July 30th, 2013, 09:01 AM
Hey there, Sean! Love the username a lot, haha. Creative yet ironic.

You're not too late to post an introduction so whee, glad to see you finally made one! :) Though it is a little bit short. Mind if I ask you some questions to help out with that? Just the usual when you got into Pokemon, what you like most about the franchise, and what else you enjoy outside of the series. I dug around and noticed you posted in the X and Y board so it's cool that you're enjoying yourself over there; it's an active and really fun board. We're all eagerly anticipating the sixth generation and personally I'm itching for October since all this hype is just destroying me from the inside out, ugh. Who can say no to 3D graphics, new types, new awesome Pokemon, and so many great new features?! Though this is your first post since late May.. what haaappened? :( You should get back into the swing of things and get active again! Hopefully your introduction will push you to post around a bit more.

Hope you have a great time here and if you're looking for suggestions on where to post next, just let us know. We're pretty good at finding areas of the site a new member might like but it's understandable that not everyone will need such suggestions. Just have fun - that's all we hope you'll do! Feel free to ask any questions in our Questions & Feedback (http://www.pokecommunity.com/forumdisplay.php?f=4) board or contact a moderator personally. Our lovely regulars are always here to help out if you need it, just as we're always here to chat.

Have fun, all right? Be sure to stick around for a long while as we'd love to have you. Cheers. <3

Ineedausername123
July 30th, 2013, 09:47 AM
Thanks for the warm welcome :) I'm kinda shy, so I guess I'm not good at big long posts. As for those questions...

I got into Pokemon around the time Gold and Silver were being released, but at that time I played Red or Blue (I don't remember which), then yellow, and then crystal was when I became really interested in the series.
Honestly, I don't know what I love most about the franchise, but I'm really getting into the new X and Y stuff, especially the new Pokemon (Swirlix, Skrelp, and Noivern are some my favourites)
Outside of the franchise, I love Vocaloid, Touhou (If you don't know what they are, It's okay, not many people do), art, and messing around with RPG Maker XP

And I am more active than you'd think, I just decide not to post things at the last moment.

Tsutarja
July 30th, 2013, 05:34 PM
Hello there Sean, and welcome to PC! My name is Zach, and it's a pleasure in getting to know you! {:3}

Wow, so you got into Pokémon close to when I did, and that was around the time the second generation came out! However, after I completed Gold (my brother had Silver), I worked backwards and did the first generation games :P And I too am into X/Y, and I am really looking forward to it! I have plans to get it when it first comes out (on the first day which has turned into a tradition for me), and then spend literally the whole day playing it. Except the problem I have with it is that I'll be in school and I have a Saturday class this upcoming semester (boo!), but I hope to eventually have fun! ^^

Anyways, as a reminder, please be sure you look at the rules here, so that you don't wind up getting into trouble at all.. the last thing we want to see here of new members is them getting an infraction simply by breaking rules repeatedly, and I have hopes you aren't one of those people ;)

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate in asking anyone around here on staff (users with the bold usernames), and they would be more than glad to help you out as they are the best resources in knowing the day-to-day operations here at PC! :)

Hope you enjoy your stay here at PC, Sean! Feel free to send me a friend request if you want to! And you are also always more than welcome to either leave a VM on my profile and or send me a PM if you ever want to chat with me! ^_^