PDA

View Full Version : Chipmunk Gaming Inc.

ChipmunkGamingInc.
July 31st, 2013, 06:40 AM
Good day to you. My name is Maelstrom and I am the proud and esteemed owner of Chipmunk Gaming Incorporated! Here at Chipmunk Gaming Inc., we breed Pokemon to perfect standards. We calculate, measure, and carefully chain breed in order to get the perfect Pokemon. We actually supply world famous trainers, Pokestar Studios, and many more with Pokemon. That aside, I'm obsessed with Pokemon games, anime, Fire, Dark, and Normal Types. I do mostly breeding, but I also do spriting, Fakemon, hacking, battling, trading, and Shiny-Hunting.

So, I say verily unto thee,
KEEP CALM AND PLAY POKEMON.

*~Maelstrom~*

Cadance
July 31st, 2013, 07:07 AM
Oh I love that quote. <3 Welcome aboard to the community, Malestrom! :D It's wonderful to see you here!

Seems like you do so much, especially with trading. You can do exclusive trading at the Trade Corner where you can create your own shop, and offer your trades to people who need a certain Pokemon. At the PokeCommunity, you can also request trades, or you can also help others out in trading. It's a pretty awesome place, I must say!

We also have a section for battling, pixel art, ROM Hacking and so much more! In fact, PC has a ton for you to do here and you won't be tired at all for it. :D You just take your time and have a wonderful time. ^__^

Anyways, see you around! Contact a staff member in bold if you have any questions or concerns. :)

ChipmunkGamingInc.
July 31st, 2013, 02:26 PM
Thank you, Meganium! I've gone ahead and made a trade/breeding shop in the designated spot, and I hope I will be accepted and enjoyable on this site!

I say verily unto thee,
KEEP CALM AND PLAY POKEMON

*~Maelstrom~*

Sheep
July 31st, 2013, 03:40 PM
G'luck with your shops! Running them is going to be really fun, glad you chose to do that. :) Seems like you're reaaally dedicated to what you do - that's great! I wish I had that same dedication for breeding and the like, would've been really cool to make the best Pokemon and then trade them to others in need. I've been breeding for IVs more lately and actually dabbled with EV training, so far it's been one heck of a fun ride! Just be sure to look at our trade rules first since they outline some really important things you should know before making a thread.

Welcome to PC Maelstrom, love the name. <3

I recommend you look around the Pokemon Clubs (http://www.pokecommunity.com/forumdisplay.php?f=24) board sometime as well, there are plenty of open clubs there and some of them even encompass your favorite types. Just a suggestion! You can also show off your sprites in our Pixel Art (http://www.pokecommunity.com/forumdisplay.php?f=55) board and so on; there really is a lot to do here and I could probably go on for hours about what I'd recommend and the like. Hacking is something that's very popular here and battling has been growing wonderfully as well, so you really do have some wonderful set of interests. Means you're going to have quite a lot to do here.. it'll keep you busy for a while, baha. You'll definitely be accepted as well, so no worries there! We're a very accepting community with some of the best Pokemon fans around. I can attest to that, having been addicted to this place for a long time. :D;

Anyways, have a great time on the forum! Be sure to contact a moderator if you need anything and don't ever be scared to talk to any one of our members anytime. Keep calm and play Pokemon indeed - that's what I always do when I'm feeling down. Once X and Y come out I'm going to have quiiiite a busy fall season.

Zach
July 31st, 2013, 06:13 PM
Hey there Maelstrom, and welcome to PC! My name is Zach, and it's a pleasure in getting to know you! {:3}

Looks like my good friend Cirno has everything covered here, but I came on by to welcome you personally myself! :3 Out of curiosity, what exactly is Chipmunk Gaming, Inc? Is it something you came up with, because I can't find anything about them on Google at all, lol and I just got really curious. Other than that, we do have a trade corner here if you want to trade with others. I've also never been into chain breeding as I'm not familiar with that concept, but I'm sure other members here are. :P

Anyways, as a reminder, please be sure to look at the rules here so that you don't wind up getting into trouble. The last thing we want to see here from new members is them getting an infraction through repeated offenses, but I have my hopes you aren't one of those people at all :)

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate in asking anyone around here on staff.. they are the users with the bold usernames, and they would be more than glad in helping you out whenever you may need them! :D

Hope you enjoy your stay here at PC, Maelstrom! Feel free to send me a friend request if you want to! And you are also always more than welcome in either sending me a PM and or leaving me a VM on my profile if you ever want to chat with me! ^_^

ChipmunkGamingInc.
August 1st, 2013, 12:04 PM
Yes, Chipmunk Gaming Inc. is something I made up. Actually, it's quite funny you looked it up online. I've never had that happen to me before. :D Also, thank you for the warm invite. I appreciate it.

I say verily unto thee,
KEEP CALM AND PLAY POKEMON

*~Maelstrom~*