##above pbDeBugf7 ,BUT OUTSIDE module Input, inside PokemonSystem
def pbTurbo()
if Graphics.frame_rate==40
Graphics.frame_rate=100
else
Graphics.frame_rate=40
end
end

Working, copy paste easy turbo. Works on all screens, but does not keep day/night lighting while in use however.

Pia Carrot
August 3rd, 2013, 07:44 AM
Cool, looks a ton better than the buggy one I posted ages ago. Especially the fact yours runs on input triggers and not a switch.

lauerolus
August 3rd, 2013, 07:49 AM
Yeah, fighting with yours made me make this. I got lucky with the printscreen function however.

Pia Carrot
August 3rd, 2013, 07:51 AM
I always meant to update the damn thing lol, never got around to it. Sorry it caused issues ^~^'

Anyway, this will come in handy for testing. Thank you.

Peaverin
October 3rd, 2013, 10:18 AM
Hey, can you help me? I'm trying to add this script but just make it work while in a battle and while pressing control. I don't know how to add this to make work just while battling.
if input.trigger?(Input::CTRL)
Graphics.frame_rate = 160
else
Graphics.frame_rate = 40
end

Luka S.J.
October 3rd, 2013, 10:37 AM
Use Input.press?(key) instead of Input.trigger?(key). The .press? method is what detects whether you're holding the key. The .trigger? method returns true only when the key is pushed down, and only at the beginning.

Peaverin
October 3rd, 2013, 10:46 AM
Use Input.press?(key) instead of Input.trigger?(key). The .press? method is what detects whether you're holding the key. The .trigger? method returns true only when the key is pushed down, and only at the beginning.
Thanks, but anyway I don't know how to paste the code to work only in battles. Can you help me with that?

lauerolus
November 21st, 2013, 05:30 AM
Thanks to Luka this is a single button turbo. Thanks for the tip.