PDA

View Full Version : What games are you most looking forward to?

Infinite Latios
August 3rd, 2013, 09:07 AM
So, there were lots of big games unveiled at E3 this year. Mario Kart 8 and Super Mario World 3D, Sonic Lost World (which will probably be a flop), etc. Personally, I'm most looking forward to Kingdom Hearts 3. About time they started working on it.

ShiningLust
August 3rd, 2013, 09:11 AM
man I feel the same way I loved those games I was addicted to that game for the longest time lol

Darkrai666
August 3rd, 2013, 09:14 AM
Call of Duty : Ghosts I love Nintendo and Sega games too but I'm waiting for Call of duty More than ever Call of Duty :Ghosts Is gonna be Legend-Hope your not Lactose Intolerent- Dairy LEGENDARY! ~Barney Stinson

Infinite Latios
August 3rd, 2013, 09:18 AM
A pity to hear that that's your most anticipated game, Darkrai. And I didn't think Darkrai were that violent.

PokeChris123
August 3rd, 2013, 09:29 AM
Pokemon x and Y, Sonic Lost World, and Infamous Second Son. Other games include Kingdom Hearts 1.5 HD remix and Ratchet and Clank: Into the Nexus.

Infinite Latios
August 3rd, 2013, 09:31 AM
Hmm... New rule. You can't say X and Y because everyone here is looking forward to those.

Darkrai Lv.1000
August 3rd, 2013, 12:36 PM
So far, these are the games that I'm most definitely going to get on launch day:

Mario and Luigi: Dream Team (I live in North America)
Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds
Smash Bros 4
Kingdom Heart III

and Pokemon Y

Andrew
August 3rd, 2013, 11:47 PM
There's a lot of good games coming soon, and I'm super excited! So far the one's I'm looking forward to the most are:

Kingdom Hearts III
Final Fantasy XV
Destiny
Grand Theft Auto 5
The Division

BeefTaco
August 4th, 2013, 02:13 AM
Infamous SS
Battlefield 4
Dragon Age Inquisition
Destiny

those are all my most anticipated games, for now.

Limerent
August 4th, 2013, 02:19 AM
I will say Pokemon X/Y and GTA V, because they are the only games I intend to buy for a verrrrry long time.

To be a little bit more interesting though other games that would be on my wish list if I had all the money and time in the world would be Battlefield 4, Watch Dogs, The Division, those are my top ones. Other franchise that look interesting but i'm not familiar with are the new metal gear solid, mirrors edge and star wars battlefront.

Those are all shooters and sound a little dull to only be able to play a repertoire of one genre so any non-shooter games people are anticipating here would be nice to hear of :)

Aeroblast
August 4th, 2013, 06:47 AM
Final Fantasy XV and Kingdom Hearts III. The way Squeenix introduced those games are simply magical, and it might bring some hope amidst their recent failures such as Final Fantasy XIV (not the Realm Reborn) and Final Fantasy: All the Bravest. KH3 might not be out for another 5 years, though. *shrugs*

Infinite Latios
August 4th, 2013, 08:37 AM
Maybe not, but it's at least reassuring to know that KH3 is in development.

JP
August 4th, 2013, 10:25 AM
There is so much I'm looking forward to. Arkham Origins, Splinter Cell: Blacklist, GTA5, X&Y, Watch Dogs, The Division, AC4 Black Flag, CoD: Ghosts, Destiny, Infamous, and probably a ton more I can't think of right now. It's going to be a super expensive holiday this year, especially with next-gen consoles arriving. My poor wallet is going to be only good for keeping dust.

SLBros.
August 4th, 2013, 11:50 AM
Boy am I excited for Ace Attorney 5. The game is the best entries in the series according to Famistu (am I spelling this right), which doesn't help. I NEED this game.

I'm also planning to get a Wii U as soon as Sonic Lost World comes out. Or not, depending of the reviews. I'm not fearing the game might be bad though, I'm afraid it goes like Sonic Colors and get better reviews on the handheld.
Although I find it funny that SEGA will (most likely) make me buy a Wii U

Mr. Avocado
August 4th, 2013, 05:18 PM
I'm really looking forward to Total War: Rome 2. I've seen many trailers and have read quite a bit about the game, and so far I am liking all aspects of it. Total War games have always appealed to me and I imagine this one won't fail me at all.

Battlefield 4, also. Being a huge fan of the entire series, I can only anticipate this game. It looks like there is going to be far more action than there was in BF3 and some of the new features seem exciting. There are things I have read but some may be and some may be not true. Either way, I can't wait until this game's release.

Brendino
August 4th, 2013, 06:51 PM
I will say Pokemon X/Y and GTA V, because they are the only games I intend to buy for a verrrrry long time.These are the two games I've been waiting for the most as well. Can't say I've been as excited for any games as much as these two since HeartGold and SoulSilver were announced.

I'll also end up getting both WWE 2K14 and NHL 14 since I'm one of those people that they can sucker into buying a yearly release. I'm definitely not as excited about these games as GTAV and XY, though.

ShadowE
August 5th, 2013, 03:56 AM
Im really looking forward to Battlefield 4 and StarCraft 2: Legacy of the Void.

I cant wait for the last one to come out, since the campaign involves the race that made me love StarCraft: the Protoss.

Zero°
August 6th, 2013, 03:17 AM
Kingdom Heats III, Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 Remix, NBA 2K14(Miami Heat <3), the new Mario and Luigi game, Pokemon X/Y, CoD: Ghosts and Super Smash Bros. 4.

I miiiight get BF4 but I really prefer CoD over Battle Field so we'll see.

Nuke
August 6th, 2013, 05:21 AM
I'm going to go by order of release since some of them are a while away. Also putting some in a lower size text for games I intend to buy, but I'm not as excited for compared to major ones like GTA.

- GTA V
- Pokemon X
- NBA 2K14
- PES 2014
- Battlefield 4
- Lightning Returns - Final Fantasy XIII
- Super Smash Bros. 3DS
- Final Fantasy XV

KriegStein
August 6th, 2013, 05:35 AM
Ace Attourney 5!!! :D Haha. Im still overhyped about it. Other games that I might want are Sonic lost world and KH.

skyluigi2
August 6th, 2013, 07:29 AM
Uh... there's a lot. Super Smash Bros. for 3DS and Wii U, Mario Kart 8, Super Mario 3D World, Ace Attorney: Dual Destinies, Professor Layton and the Azran Legacies... possibly Professor Layton vs. Ace Attorney, if it ever gets a western release, sigh...

LolPizzaLol
August 6th, 2013, 08:46 AM
I'm looking forward to:
Pokémon X/Y
Kingdom Hearts III
Final Fantasy XV
Super Smash Bros. 4
Saints Row 4

T!M
August 6th, 2013, 08:59 AM
Halo 5 and Battlefield 4.

Edit

Insert: Pokémon X & Y

Whoops :P

BloodFrostX
August 6th, 2013, 09:21 AM
Golden Sun 4 and Pokemon Puzzle League 3

:t363:

Hoenn
August 6th, 2013, 10:07 AM
In order of importance:

Pokémon X & Pokémon Y
The Sims 4
The Sims 3: Into The Future
Mario Kart 8
Super Smash Bros 3DS/U (Still need a Wii U though!)
GTA V

Pokémon X and Pokémon Y are definitely at the top of my list though, been waiting since 8th Jan and I intend to buy Pokemon X on release day! The others are not AS important to me.. ;;

SomariFeyWright
August 6th, 2013, 10:29 AM
Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney: Dual Destinies.

Playing as Phoenix and Apollo? The return of Pearly? New characters? Pretty new assistant, as per usual?

Yes, please.

Apple Juice
August 17th, 2013, 06:52 AM
Pokemon Y is at the top of my list currently; such a revolutionary game shouldn't be passed up by any fan of the series. In fact, this is the most I've been excited for in a Pokemon game since the Hoenn generation, lmao. Other than that, Assassin's Creed 4 : Black Flag looks amazing, and I eagerly await the release of it as well. The previous ones haven't been my favorite, and so I hope the newest AC installment impresses me! After those two games, I can't think of many other releases I'm excited for.

Peitharchia
August 17th, 2013, 08:33 AM
I'm looking forward to Grand Theft Auto V the most. This game will have a lot of features that previous games didn't have. It'll allow you to customize your character completely from head to toe, it'll allow to form your own crew, you will have the ability to purchase your own property, you will be able to participate in sports, and more. The online multi-player is going to be a lot different than previous GTA games as well, and it'll be separate from the story and characters of the single-player campaign. Another game that I'm looking forward to is Battlefield 4. I'm a big fan of first-person shooter games. =)

RyanGT
August 17th, 2013, 06:20 PM
I've got a PS4 pre-ordered so I'm looking forward to a few games coming out for that such as Killzone 3, InFAMOUS : Second Son, Drive Club and AC.

Also on the Wii U.. Wind Waker, Mario Kart, 3D Mario, Donkey Kong.

Awkward.
August 17th, 2013, 06:34 PM
Even though it's already out, I'm really looking forward to getting Gates to Infinity, especially since I just got my 3DS not too long ago. I'm also looking forward to Pokemon Y, as is half of America.

An undercover game that I'm looking towards is Adventure Time: Explore the Dungeon Because I Don't Know! ATDS games are always entertaining, but hopefully it'll have better graphics than the current one.

Brizz
August 17th, 2013, 07:00 PM
I don't buy video games too often so I'm only looking forward to a few.

Pokemon X and Y
GTA 5
Assassins Creed 4: Black Flag

I'm still a little iffy on Call of Duty: Ghosts. I'll have to see a bit more before getting it.

xxkaylabby
August 18th, 2013, 07:17 AM
pokemon x/y and GTA 5 (: cannot wait.

Sir Servine
August 18th, 2013, 08:34 PM
The Wind Waker HD.

I've wanted to replay The Wind Waker for quite some time now, and since my Gamecube broke, I thought I'd might as well wait for the remake.

This'll be the 5th time I've started it anew now. x3

zroc
August 19th, 2013, 04:59 AM
Really looking forward to pokemon x and y. Also assassins creed black flag.

thedestinedblade
August 19th, 2013, 01:08 PM
Aside from the obvious, I'm looking forward to a couple of games.

Beyond: Two Souls - Interactive-drama adventures are pretty rare on consoles, and as a gaming fan who enjoyed Indigo Prophecy (Fahrenheit) and Heavy Rain, this one is a no-brainer. These games actually make you stop and contemplate your decisions, which I find incredibly fun and thought provoking.

Bravely Default - RPG goodness, which probably won't be released till next year. At the same time, I'm glad they actually decided to localize this title as I've heard a lot of good things about it.

Still waiting for The Last Guardian!