PDA

View Full Version : Pleasure

BourbonWhiskey
August 3rd, 2013, 04:35 PM
My name is Bourbon and I have just registered as a member here in the Pokecommunity. I may not have much to say about myself but I would still be glad if any among you would be acquainted to me or better yet, befriend me.

My aim is to search for aid for my latest project which is making a Pokemon hack version and share it among you good people. I have confidence with what story I have in mind for the Pokemon Fire Red game. I am interested to know how I can make certain maps before starting to make an official hack. I , of course, am not here for that alone, but also for the reason that we all share the same like, which is Pokemon.

A real pleasure meeting you all.

Tsutarja
August 3rd, 2013, 04:45 PM
Hi there Bourbon, and welcome to PC! My name is Zach, and it's a pleasure in getting to know you!

Ah, so you're into ROM hacking, eh? If you need some help, I suggest you go ahead and head on over to our very own Emulation & ROM Hacking (http://www.pokecommunity.com/forumdisplay.php?f=156) section here, where you can get help on any of your hacks, download others' hacks or even showcase hacks of your own! (: And of course ever member that joins us has a common interest in Pokémon! We have all sorts of things to talk about here in terms of Pokémon, from the games, to the anime, and even to the manga! We also have several off-topic chats to talk about as well and creative discussions such as roleplaying, writing, or even drawing if you're into any of that! Feel free to post wherever you want to and you can post either as much as you want or as little as you want! We're also a very large community here that is growing literally by the minute since we're always booming with activity here because of the fact we have quite the worldwide community here! ^^

Anyways, as a reminder, please be sure to look at the rules here, so that you do not wind up getting into trouble here! The last thing we want to see of a new member is them getting an infraction placed onto their profile simply by breaking a small and simple rule, but I have my hopes that you aren't that kind of person, Bourbon! ;)

Finally, if you have any questions, please do not hesitate in asking anyone around here on staff! They are the users with the bold usernames, and they would be more than glad in getting to help you out whenever you may need them! We also have the Community Questions & Feedback (http://www.pokecommunity.com/forumdisplay.php?f=4) section here if you feel like asking questions related to the PokéCommunity there as well, or you just wanna leave some feedback or a suggestion about anything related to the forums here! :)

Hope you enjoy your stay here at PC, Bourbon! Feel free to send me a friend request if you want to! And you are also always more than welcome in either leaving a VM on my profile and or sending me a PM if you ever wish to chat with me! ^_^

Nick
August 3rd, 2013, 06:23 PM
Hey, Bourbon. It's nice to see someone who's into ROM hacking, especially those who are in need of experience. May I assist?

I'm somewhat established as a ROM hacker here on PC, and may be of help with your projects and ambitions. Maybe you could go into some detail about what you're wanting to do with your ideas?

Don't be hesitant to hit me up with a visitor message, either. I'm willing to talk about anything. :)

BourbonWhiskey
August 3rd, 2013, 11:16 PM
Hi there Bourbon, and welcome to PC! My name is Zach, and it's a pleasure in getting to know you!

Ah, so you're into ROM hacking, eh? If you need some help, I suggest you go ahead and head on over to our very own Emulation & ROM Hacking section here, where you can get help on any of your hacks, download others' hacks or even showcase hacks of your own! (: And of course ever member that joins us has a common interest in Pokémon! We have all sorts of things to talk about here in terms of Pokémon, from the games, to the anime, and even to the manga! We also have several off-topic chats to talk about as well and creative discussions such as roleplaying, writing, or even drawing if you're into any of that! Feel free to post wherever you want to and you can post either as much as you want or as little as you want! We're also a very large community here that is growing literally by the minute since we're always booming with activity here because of the fact we have quite the worldwide community here! ^^

Anyways, as a reminder, please be sure to look at the rules here, so that you do not wind up getting into trouble here! The last thing we want to see of a new member is them getting an infraction placed onto their profile simply by breaking a small and simple rule, but I have my hopes that you aren't that kind of person, Bourbon! ;)

Finally, if you have any questions, please do not hesitate in asking anyone around here on staff! They are the users with the bold usernames, and they would be more than glad in getting to help you out whenever you may need them! We also have the Community Questions & Feedback[/URL][/B] section here if you feel like asking questions related to the PokéCommunity there as well, or you just wanna leave some feedback or a suggestion about anything related to the forums here! :)

Hope you enjoy your stay here at PC, Bourbon! Feel free to send me a friend request if you want to! And you are also always more than welcome in either leaving a VM on my profile and or sending me a PM if you ever wish to chat with me! ^_^

First of all, it is a real pleasure to meet you, Zach. I greatly appreciate the warm welcome you showed me. Truly, I find all the recommendations very interesting and I sure would love to view each of them right after this comment. You seem to be a very cheerful person. Thank you for that, I feel comfortable already. I will heed all the warnings and be sure to read all the rules included in making a post or anything that my post must and must not contain.

Thank you for letting me know about the moderators and staffs. Now I feel no intimidation towards them. I am not a forum person. you see. I will take all the advice and be sure to ask you questions whenever I am in a bind.

Have a good day, Zach. A real pleasure meeting you.

Hey, Bourbon. It's nice to see someone who's into ROM hacking, especially those who are in need of experience. May I assist?

I'm somewhat established as a ROM hacker here on PC, and may be of help with your projects and ambitions. Maybe you could go into some detail about what you're wanting to do with your ideas?

Don't be hesitant to hit me up with a visitor message, either. I'm willing to talk about anything. :)

Hello, Alex. I am pleased to meet you. Yes, I am interested in ROM hacking and I sure would love it if you become part of the Fire Red ROM hack I plan to make. I sure would love to give you a synopsis of my story. How will I be able to send it to you? Through a private message or a visitor message? I currently am wondering how to make an event before the main part of the story. (before being in the main character's room) I am planning of having a map of Team Rocket's secret base as the first event before the main map. I have not fully understand the basics yet but I am very much willing to learn especially from you who has established Hack ROMs already in the past.