PDA

View Full Version : Feedback: New Slogan?

Atomic Reactor
August 4th, 2013, 12:11 AM
Hey guys, I've been on here for a few years, and realized you still haven't come up with a slogan? I have slogan ideas for days, and was wondering if you wanted some suggestions. So just post here and we can throw ideas back and forth so PC can finally have a slogan!

Yuoaman
August 4th, 2013, 12:12 AM
I humbly suggest: Where the Wild Yuoaman Roam.

LORD ANTE
August 4th, 2013, 12:14 AM
'We are still working on a new slogan!' is PokeCommunity's slogan.

Atomic Reactor
August 4th, 2013, 12:15 AM
What? No that doesn't make sense. I think it's about time we finally get down to brass tax and come up with a slogan. Once and for all. And all for one.

Yuoaman
'We are still working on a new slogan!' is PokeCommunity's slogan.

I still think my suggestion is more indicative of the community.

LORD ANTE
What? No that doesn't make sense. I think it's about time we finally get down to brass tax and come up with a slogan. Once and for all. And all for one.

No, really, that's the slogan, haha. It's as simplistic and neutral as you could possibly get.

Yuoaman
August 4th, 2013, 12:17 AM
No, really, that's the slogan, haha. It's as simplistic and neutral as you could possibly get.

But it implies that I don't roam wildly, which I disagree with heartily.

Atomic Reactor
August 4th, 2013, 12:17 AM
Simplistic? That's the most ass backward slogan I've ever heard! I demand a re-trial.

Cilerba
August 4th, 2013, 12:21 AM
guys, please stop this tomfoolery. this was already suggested over here http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=207335
use the search function :(

also the ROM hacking section is waaaaaaaaaay over there guys come on

http://www.pokecommunity.com/forumdisplay.php?f=156

Proto
August 4th, 2013, 12:25 AM

This one kinda is once and for all. It's been 10 years, haha.

Yuoaman
August 4th, 2013, 12:26 AM
This one kinda is once and for all. It's been 10 years, haha.

Ten sad, Yuoaman-less years, though.

Atomic Reactor
August 4th, 2013, 12:27 AM
10 years? Did you know though, that 10 years ago we had Bob Hope, Steve Jobs, and Johny Cash? Now we have no Hope, no Jobs, and no Cash. I would say that warrants the need for a new slogan, and a completely revitalization of our community. Who's in?

LORD ANTE
August 4th, 2013, 12:28 AM
Ten sad, Yuoaman-less years, though.

And here's to another ten sad, Yuoaman-less years.

10 years? Did you know though, that 10 years ago we had Bob Hope, Steve Jobs, and Johny Cash? Now we have no Hope, no Jobs, and no Cash. I would say that warrants the need for a new slogan, and a completely revitalization of our community. Who's in?

Remarkably relevant. :P

Atomic Reactor
August 4th, 2013, 12:31 AM
That phrase is the most relevant thing of this generation. It moves nations and brings us together. This is the change we need.

Cilerba
August 4th, 2013, 12:32 AM

The less Yuoaman here the better.

Yuoaman
August 4th, 2013, 12:33 AM

That is unacceptable, I mean have you seen how the economy is doing?

Deouen
August 4th, 2013, 12:34 AM
The less Yuoaman here the better.
Let's be honest, though. The less Yaoiman in the world is what we really need.

Elaitenstile
August 4th, 2013, 12:35 AM
Relevantly irrelevant, but there's a FAQ topic already on this. (http://www.pokecommunity.com/faq.php?faq=pokecommunity_faq#faq_slogan)

However I think "We're still working on a better slogan!" is a cool slogan, it makes us unique and of course relates through the transparency of this whole business.

Besides, it teaches us not to judge a forum by its slogan.

Yuoaman
August 4th, 2013, 12:37 AM
Relevantly irrelevant, but there's a FAQ topic already on this. (http://www.pokecommunity.com/faq.php?faq=pokecommunity_faq#faq_slogan)

However I think "We're still working on a better slogan!" is a cool slogan, it makes us unique and of course relates through the transparency of this whole business.

Besides, it teaches us not to judge a forum by its slogan.

I'll judge any forum I like, especially when they discriminate against my predilection to roam.

Atomic Reactor
August 4th, 2013, 12:37 AM
Listen here, Hoenn Confirmed, this has been our slogan for far too long, and we should be less unique, because ironically, being unique is no longer special, or unique. It's almost expected to be unique. I think we should open this up to a poll, or maybe some sort of contest, or perhaps a wifi tournament.

Ivysaur
August 4th, 2013, 12:39 AM
Or maybe we should leave the slogan be.