PDA

View Full Version : Herp Derp.

Teten
August 4th, 2013, 08:55 AM
Dear Friendly Users,

Hello, Person/Animal/Alien/Trainer/Pokemon reading this! My name is Kristen.
However, I would prefer it if you call me Teten. I am 15 years of age. 16 this Saturday. *Hooraay!!*
I am 50% Female, 5% Male (A girl needs this to, you know, go on an adventure, collect all the Pokemons, kill Ganon and save Princess Zelda, and stuff like that.) and 999% Bacon. Because everybody loves Bacon. (;

I am:
- A 1st year college student. Course? BS - IT with Specialization in Game Design and Development
- Newbie Graphic Artist/Designer
- Internet Hermit (Most of the time.)
- Gamer! I did not choose the Gamer Life, the Gamer Life chose me.

Thou art free to ask thyself what thou wants to learnth!

With Love, Teten <3

Sheep
August 4th, 2013, 10:12 AM
I only realized the wonders of bacon a few days ago. Finally tried some and really loved it, haha. Am really craving some now. *0* Welcome to PC, Teten! :)

Game design is a really great thing to get into. I've a lot of friends who are interested in that and I'd have loved to try and pursue it myself, but design and digital media is the closest my college goes when it comes to that. If you're an artist you should make a gallery or open up a shop for our members in the Art & Design (http://www.pokecommunity.com/forumdisplay.php?f=21) board! We've got some wonderfully talented members who would love more to comment on. 'Sides, custom shops tend to be popular since a lot of people don't have very extensive knowledge of Photoshop, GIMP and the like. I'm not very good at graphics art but I try my best to hopefully someday be as good as all of you talented guys out there.

But wheee, video games! Do you have a 3DS? Most of my favorite games are on it and I've been obsessing over Animal Crossing and Fire Emblem lately. Oh, and I restarted my Mystery Dungeon Gates to Infinity game so that's been keeping me quite busy. You can discuss your favorite titles over in our Video Games (http://www.pokecommunity.com/forumdisplay.php?f=27) board so be sure to check that out. Tell us what you're currently playing, your favorite game characters, discuss your favorite system, and so on. :D; You also have the option to show off your Let's Plays in its Let's Plays, Guides and Reviews subforum, assuming you dabble in YouTube videos and the like. It's a great and very popular board - any huge gamer's welcome! A lot of us love games here (who doesn't?!) so it's a nice place to participate in and make friends through. We should talk sometime and discuss Pokemon and video games! I've a feeling we might just have things in common that we don't know about yet.

Maaan though.. you seem awesome. :) I really liked reading through your intro and almost want to chain you down so you're here forever. Consider sticking around, yeah? Someone like you would fit in very well and make lots of friends for sure. Be sure to ask our lovely moderators for any assistance if you need it; we'll be there to help out ASAP. Oh, and we're always around to chat anytime, too! Our members are the best people ever and always here to lend a hand.

See you around Teten! Have a great time on PC! <3

Teten
August 4th, 2013, 10:36 AM
Thank you for your very warm welcome Cirno. :) Oh the wonders of Bacon. It will surely get you hooked, forever. c; Anyway, I will be posting a gallery of my works, very soon. I just need to get some work done and I'll be posting it. (Maybe within a week or two.)

Sadly, I do not have a 3DS (although I am wishing for one. *o*) Only thing I have is a DS Lite, a Wii and a laptop which will soon have a few emulators on it. (:

No need for chains and whatnot. I can assure you, I'll be staying here for a long, long, loooong time. :>

See you around as well, Cirno! Thank you once again for the very warm welcome!

Nick
August 4th, 2013, 10:40 AM
Hi, Teten! I have an affinity for bacon too although right now I couldn't stomach a bite of anything, meh.

It's always nice to see someone my age into Pokémon on the forums. Makes me feel… not alone. XD

If you have any questions or concerns, talk to a staff member. The bigger your problem is, the higher up you probably want to go. Their usernames are in bold and look like so:
Administrators
Super Moderators
Moderators

These lovely people would be more than happy to help you with an issue regarding the forums. And they don't bite, either! If it's something section-specific, talk to the section's local moderator. If its a problem with the blogs or Visitor Messages, talk to a super moderator or administrator. PC Supporters are people who have donated to the community with money, and are not staff (Although it may look that way).

Oh, and another thing. Our site administrator, Rukario, handles all things regarding donations and backend server management. So if you donate, PM him.

Thanks, and I hope you have a wonderful time on PC!

—AlexTheRose

Tsutarja
August 4th, 2013, 10:46 AM
Hey there Teten, and welcome to PC! My name is Zach, and it's a pleasure in getting to know you! {:3}

Looks like my good friend Cirno explained all we have to offer here at PC, but I came on by to welcome you personally myself! :3 Happy early birthday!! And wow, that's making me jealous! I wish I was that young and in college! I'm only just now starting college this upcoming fall and I'm 18 :3c but other than that, that looks like a fun area to major in! I'll be majoring in computer science! But best of luck in the rest of your studies! (: And feel free to explore all that we have to offer here at PC, which is quite a lot! And bacon! I LOVE BACON! I try to have it at least once a week for breakfast in some way! :D

Anyways, as a reminder, please be sure to look at the rules here if you haven't already done so, so that you don't wind up getting into trouble at all! The last thing we want to see here on PC is a new user getting an infraction by committing several repeated offenses, but I trust you aren't one of those people at all, Teten! :)

Hope you enjoy your stay here at PC, Teten! Feel free to send me a friend request if you want to! And you are also always more than welcome in either leaving a VM on my profile and or sending me a PM if you ever want to chat with me! ^_^

Teten
August 4th, 2013, 11:08 AM
Thank you both for your warm welcomes to PC! c:

@AlexTheRose: It sure does feel good joining a community with people who has the same age bracket as me. Long live 15 and 16-ish people! c: I'll be sure to keep those notes in mind. Thank you!

@ZachLMedia: Hello Zach! Thank you. c: D'aww. No need to be jealous, or anything. It's quite normal here where I live to go to college in 16-ish age since we don't have 7th, 10th - 12th grade. So yeaahhh. Best of luck to your studies as well! May both of us survive the stress and pressure in college! (Although I am already under pressure because of my finals in less than two weeks from now..)

Who doesn't love Bacon anyway? Probably those peeps who haven't tasted one yet. (:

Don't worry. I won't be doing any trouble. I've been in quite a lot of forums already now so I'm quite confident with the knowledge that I have about the forum rules. :)

I hope to see both of you around the forums! Maybe have a little chitchat as well. c: