PDA

View Full Version : jowy's intro

jowy the shinigami
August 4th, 2013, 10:59 AM
hey there im jowy....and by the looks of this i say i must be new here. related to pkmn im a bit of a spriter and a veteran trainer. so nice to be in this community and i hope i can make atleast one friend

Tsutarja
August 4th, 2013, 11:24 AM
Hello there Jowy, and welcome to PC! My name is Zach, and it's a pleasure in getting to know you! {:3}

So you're a spriter, eh? Well then, we have just the section for that here on PC! We have the Pixel Art (http://www.pokecommunity.com/forumdisplay.php?f=55) section here on PC where you can request sprites, create sprites for others, and just showcase any sprites you have here! And feel free to explore the rest we have to offer here! We have discussions for all things Pokémon, including the games, the anime, and the manga! We also have an art section, a writing section, a roleplaying section, and a section for ROM hacking and a section for game development! We also have off-topic sections here including entertainment, video games, and technology! And towards the bottom, you can find the sections for general chat, debates, fan clubs, and forum games! So feel free to post wherever you may feel comfortable the most! :3 We are also quite the active community that is always booming with activity since we have members here from all around the world! And I can guarantee that you will make lots of friends here on PC! =D

As a reminder, if you haven't already done so, please be sure to look at the forum rules here so that you do not wind up getting into any trouble at all! The last thing we want to see here of new members is them getting an infraction onto their profile simply by committing repeated offenses, but I have my hopes you aren't one of those people, Jowy! ;)

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate in asking anyone around here on staff! They are the users with the bold usernames, and they would be more than happy in getting to help you out whenever you may possibly need their help! We also have the Community Questions & Feedback (http://www.pokecommunity.com/forumdisplay.php?f=4) section here if you need help with anything, have a question relevant to the forums, want to make a suggestion to the forums, or just have general feedback about the site, that's the section for you to check out! :)

Hope you enjoy your stay here at PC, Jowy! Feel free to send me a friend request if you want to! And you are also always more than welcome in either leaving a VM on my profile and or sending me a PM if you ever want to chat with me! ^_^

BurningLanguages
August 4th, 2013, 11:32 AM
hey there im jowy....and by the looks of this i say i must be new here. related to pkmn im a bit of a spriter and a veteran trainer. so nice to be in this community and i hope i can make atleast one friend

Hey Jowy nice to meet you! You seem to be the kind who likes ghost type Pokemon, I love the ghost type. However I also favor the normal type as well so I use both :). I am very new here myself, I joined yesterday. I'm also a veteran trainer as well I started playing Pokemon when I was 7 years old, that's when gen. 1 came out in America, those were the days!

I hope to get to know you better! DO you favor a certain type or types?

jowy the shinigami
August 4th, 2013, 11:35 AM
well my pal xd002 is a gengar. i favor a lot types mostly ghost poison and water

Alex
August 4th, 2013, 11:41 AM
Hey, Jowy. So you fancy spriting, eh? Not really a forte I can relate to, but useful nonetheless!

Do you own any of the original Pokémon games? If so, which ones?

It would be a pleasure to get to know you, so maybe you could hit me up with a quick visitor message sometime!

Thanks, Alex

BurningLanguages
August 4th, 2013, 11:48 AM
well my pal xd002 is a gengar. i favor a lot types mostly ghost poison and water

Interesting interests! I have never come across anyone who favors the poison type, they usually slide by quietly from my experience. That's awesome!

I will see you around the forums Jowy!

jowy the shinigami
August 4th, 2013, 11:58 AM
Hey, Jowy. So you fancy spriting, eh? Not really a forte I can relate to, but useful nonetheless!

Do you own any of the original Pokémon games? If so, which ones?

It would be a pleasure to get to know you, so maybe you could hit me up with a quick visitor message sometime!

Thanks, Alex
well alex nice to meet you about the games i had all 5 of the clasics but to this day i only have a pokemon red somewhere around here