PDA

View Full Version : Opposite Day used a 102 BP Normal-type move :)

Opposite Day
August 4th, 2013, 10:25 PM
Hi everyone! It's official, I'm back (although I'm horribly busy and won't be on as much) and happy to help out. Hope you've all been well, haha.

there. That should satisfy the higher powers.

Axeliira
August 4th, 2013, 10:28 PM
OPPOSITE DAY. I SO REMEMBER YOU. :D

Welcome baaaaaack! It's been what.. 2 years?????? Wow, that's a looooong time! Well, even if you're going to be busy, I'm so glad to see that you'll be at least checking in when you get the chance. :3

Fairy
August 4th, 2013, 10:50 PM
Haha, wow Oppo, it's so nice to see you again! n_n;

You probably don't remember me at all, but I remember you! It's great to have you back on PC. Hopefully you'll be sticking around this time. ;)

awolfsquared
August 4th, 2013, 10:55 PM
I remember seeing you around! Welcome back!

Granted I only was here briefly since you were last here but you're familiar to me. Either way it's good to have you back Opposite Day! I know you probably know your way around, so don't really have to explain things to you. Though PC has definitely changed since you left so look around and take time to see what's happened since then. There's been many staff who left, and many changes to the forums overall. But I think you'll still be able to like the forum again no matter what!

We never talked before, but I hope that can change. You can send me a VM anytime if you like. I'm a really nice (but awkward) dude. Glad to have you back and hope you can get re-acquainted with this place again. Even if you will only check in now and then I hope to see you around often.

curiousnathan
August 4th, 2013, 11:00 PM
Wow, it's been awhile. Welcome back dude!

Hikamaru
August 4th, 2013, 11:02 PM
I remember you alright, thanks to your good pal Nica.

But nice to see you back after all that time away, I'm pretty sure you may have heard of me but it might be hard to recognize since I obviously didn't have an italic username when I first came across you. PC may have changed a lot and loads of staff came and gone (including Nica) but we're still the same old forum you know.

I really do hope we can start getting to know each other, so pop by my profile anytime if you wanna talk.

- Hikari10

shenanigans
August 5th, 2013, 04:35 AM
Oh wow the legendary Oppo returns! I don't think we've ever spoken personally but I know your name well enough. Welcome back dude! :]

Tsutarja
August 5th, 2013, 05:03 AM
Hey Opposite Day, welcome back to PC! I remember seeing you around in my older days as a member here, though I've never spoken with ya n_n It's okay to post as much or as little as you want, because I'll be getting busy soon for school :( other than that, it's great to have ya back! :)

Elaitenstile
August 5th, 2013, 05:15 AM
Welcome back. Don't know you, but remember you because of Nica, however, after she's left it's weird to see you come back. I hope to say that she'll come back soon.

As for the Community, it is how it is. Nice to finally see the legendary Oppo return.

Nauje
August 5th, 2013, 05:37 AM
Well erm... I only signed up in February this year so I don't know you at all mate aha, but welcome back anyhow.

Two years is a very long time.