PDA

View Full Version : Hello

stbernarddoggy
August 5th, 2013, 06:37 PM
Hi my name is Bernard, i'm new around here.

My favourite games are the harvest moon series, and the pokemon series (haven't tried digimon - but was one of my favourite shows growing up.

Denny Hamlin
August 5th, 2013, 06:57 PM
Ahh, I remember Digimon so much! I grew up watching that show when Pokemon was on TV and it came on right after. Digimon Adventure 1 & 2 will forever be my childhood, I grew up watching both seasons when I was 7 or 8. Never will forget that. <3

But anyways, glad you could join the community! It's wonderful to meet you. :D PC has tons of Pokemon fans just like you. And it's the friendliest place here on the internet. :D You don't have to worry about rude peeps or trolls or anything like that. The members here, and the staff, are wonderful and you'll get along with almost everyone just fine. <3

Have fun, and don't hesitate to ask questions. The staff in bold are always helpful. :) See ya around~

Alex
August 5th, 2013, 06:58 PM
Hey Bernard, welcome to the PokéCommunity.

If you like the Pokémon Video Games, you should check out their forums here. There's also a forum for non-Pokémon video game discussion, if you prefer that.

Also, before you do anything, check out PC's rules and guidelines, as well as any rules for specific forums (if applicable). Doing so will ensure you have a happy and infraction-free time on PC!

Thanks,
AlexTheRose

Limerent
August 6th, 2013, 12:12 AM
Hey Bernard, welcome to PC! Do you have a St. Bernard Dog as your username suggests? I have a Labrador named Bailey, here we are together:
http://i.imgur.com/7M37skm.jpg?1
Labradors are so food focused, that's the only way I could get him to face the camera -_-

So what do you like about Pokemon, the games, anime etc? I'm a game player and forum user for the most part, speaking of which, there are heaps of forums for different discussions on Pokemon or anything here, so be sure to check them out! Also check out the PokeCommunityRules (http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?p=6446812) which the above poster mentioned and I've linked here, we don't want you getting in trouble now!

I hope you have an enjoyable experience here at PC, it's one of the most well spoken and interesting forums on the web(imo). So see you around, if you want to chat about anything feel free to leave a VM on my profile, if you need help ask a moderator, they'll point you in the right direction. K bai! ^.^