PDA

View Full Version : What the name of your "IRL" bf/gf?

Soul of Darkness
February 13th, 2005, 11:19 PM
What the name of your "IRL" bf/gf?

Kyogre-chan
February 13th, 2005, 11:21 PM
Well, I don't have a girlfriend, but I've had a few in the past...

- Suzanne
- Casey
- Amber
- Vanessa

That's about all. o.o

Kylie-chan
February 13th, 2005, 11:30 PM
4?! I've had none. But interestingly enough, I've had a marriage proposal... o_O;;;;;;;

Kyogre-chan
February 13th, 2005, 11:39 PM
That's going a bit way too fast. o.o; And yep, 4. Don't know how. o.o

Kylie-chan
February 13th, 2005, 11:43 PM
o.o Weird. And I know. It happened a few years ago... o_o

Claire
February 14th, 2005, 01:30 AM
My past boyfriends (some weird names XD) from furthest back to most recent:
Jude
Kevin
Sheldon
Sami

Jolty-kun
February 14th, 2005, 05:50 AM
Umm.. I havent really had the kinda of realtionship, but ive had a few crushes, meh XD:

Anna
Elizabeth
Natasha

meh xP XD

Anacortes
February 14th, 2005, 07:35 AM
I kinda have one..can you keep a secret? XD Well his name is Eric..

[Technya]
February 14th, 2005, 08:48 AM
Yeah I sorta have a boyfriend, his name is Stephano

Mr Cat Dog
February 14th, 2005, 10:28 AM
No girlfriend (or boyfriend XD)... and I've never had one either. Although I do have a mega crush on someone who shall remain anonymous for the time being ^_~

angel
February 15th, 2005, 06:32 AM
Isn't there a poll of this alrighty?
but anyways i have never had a boyfriend. :(

Anacortes
February 23rd, 2005, 03:20 PM
He dosen't like me anymore! ;_; but this other guy called Mitchell offered to by my b/f..what should I say?

Shana
February 23rd, 2005, 03:30 PM
I don't have one...life sucks and so does love.

I did have two. Meh.

~Kyle
~Mike

NiNGi's Worst Nightmare
February 23rd, 2005, 03:40 PM
My girlfriend's name is Natalie. It took me forever to get the courage to ask her to the dance. *coughValentine'sdaydancecough*

KoBRe LaiR
February 23rd, 2005, 04:11 PM
I see people are listing so...

Past girlfriends:
Claudia
Rachell
Meagen
Rachell < again. broke up and got back
Veronica

Past Boyfriends:
Raphael
Shane

Current Girlfriend: Masha

Geometric-sama
February 23rd, 2005, 04:13 PM
Never had one... if I could choose a boyfriend by name it'd be Joel Madden.... or Brandon Flowers... XD

deathbyalice
February 23rd, 2005, 04:16 PM
My current boyfriend/fiance's name is Daniel.

Sassydoll76
February 25th, 2005, 12:28 PM
Mine ia Andy (not any on here XD)

Snivi
February 25th, 2005, 12:31 PM
Well my husband's name is Robbie.

Soul of Darkness
February 27th, 2005, 01:01 PM
Dan... husband? that's harsh... j/k

sorry for being so later but i had to asser my self.

The Fallen
February 27th, 2005, 02:37 PM
What if we on't hve one lol.I do, but what about the others lol.Oh well.My gf's name is Heather.

Soul of Darkness
February 27th, 2005, 07:31 PM
It seems like the world is full of Heathers

Cherrim
February 27th, 2005, 08:12 PM
I don't have one now and I'm not looking, but my first boyfriend was a guy named Luca. xD;; Haven't had one since mostly because... well... I'm honestly not ready. XD I didn't talk or contact poor Luca at all over the summer between grade 8 and 9 because I'm shy that way and we really had no way of seeing eachother outside of school. =P After grade 8 when we went to different schools he sorta... disappeared. o_O;;

[/random embarassing Lighty tidbit] XP

TRIFORCE89
February 28th, 2005, 12:49 PM
I don't have one now and I'm not looking, but my first boyfriend was a guy named Luca. xD;; Haven't had one since mostly because... well... I'm honestly not ready. XD I didn't talk or contact poor Luca at all over the summer between grade 8 and 9 because I'm shy that way and we really had no way of seeing eachother outside of school. =P After grade 8 when we went to different schools he sorta... disappeared. o_O;;

[/random embarassing Lighy tidbit] XP
The fact that you spelt "Lighty" wrong may also be a little embarrasing.

And...no for me. I never had one before either. Would there be a point? There's nothing for me to do. I don't have any money. I wouldn't be able to buy her anything or take her places, she'd just have to put up with me...which isn't the greatest gift in the world. And...uber-shyness. Hopefully a girl would speak up first, otherwise I'm stuck. Lol

Soul of Darkness
February 28th, 2005, 03:53 PM
The fact that you should change "have" into "had", put "a" between "there" and "point", and replace the "no" with "none" or "not" is quite weird also. (Dude, there is only one who is perfect, and I don't think he will ever post here.)

Oh well, I dont have one either. I have a big crush on this girl, but I am just to... scare to tell her how I, like, feel. This sucks, I hate it.

TRIFORCE89
February 28th, 2005, 06:54 PM
The fact that you should change "have" into "had", put "a" between "there" and "point", and replace the "no" with "none" or "not" is quite weird also. (Dude, there is only one who is perfect, and I don't think he will ever post here.)

Oh well, I dont have one either. I have a big crush on this girl, but I am just to... scare to tell her how I, like, feel. This sucks, I hate it.
Heh...I was picking on Erica, I can't. It's impossible for me to do so. I was playing. And Erica already pointed out one of mistakes, (I said unber instead of uber). Typos (although I had freakishly large amount in there) are understandable. I was just playing around with the fact that she spelt her own nickname incorrectly.

I read my post over when I went to correct "unber" and I noticed all that, I just didn't feel like correcting. *is lazy*

Does the girl know you?

coachwhipneoship
February 28th, 2005, 07:43 PM
I've never had a bf....online, the closest one I have is named Aaron. Irl, the closest guy friend is Colin. ^^;

Soul of Darkness
February 28th, 2005, 10:47 PM
Heh...I was picking on Erica, I can't. It's impossible for me to do so. I was playing. And Erica already pointed out one of mistakes, (I said unber instead of uber). Typos (although I had freakishly large amount in there) are understandable. I was just playing around with the fact that she spelt her own nickname incorrectly.

I read my post over when I went to correct "unber" and I noticed all that, I just didn't feel like correcting. *is lazy*

Does the girl know you?

Uhh, yeah... We talk to each other once in a while.