PDA

View Full Version : The newest lass has arrived!~

NutellaOnYoBooty
August 7th, 2013, 10:43 AM
Hello fellow trainers! My name is Nutella for short and my preferred pokemon trainer persona is a Lass since it most reminds me of myself besides the clothes haha. Well anyways a bit about me.. I love pokemon been playing it since i got my hands on my first gameboy advance color my first game was fire red and i've always had a pokemon of some sort i have had to resort to emulator use due to the fact my siblings while i was away pour water all over my DSi so i'm without a console at the moment but for the DS I have platinum & Heart gold. I am a die hard pokemon fan and i have passed it down to my younger siblings ( Brother- 6 & Sister- 2 ) so please tell me what out of all the generations is your favorite game & pokemon (:
Mine is wartortle and well fire red because it was my first love {XD}

Kyros
August 7th, 2013, 10:53 AM
Welcome! I'm new here too so I can't really tell you a lot about the website but I can say that everyone on here is very nice! My first game was fire red too, and I ended up using only one pokemon throughout the whole game (Noob habits) on my first run, so obviously Charizard is my favorite. I tried getting my sister (11) into pokemon but she doesn't have enough common sense to know that water puts out fire, oh well. Welcome again, and hope to see you around!

Axeliira
August 7th, 2013, 11:09 AM
Hi there Nutella! <3

My favorite Pokemon Trainer persona is the female Ace Trainer. I love the BW version of her. She just looks flaaaaawless <3
http://sprites.pokecheck.org/t/048.gif

& I know the feeling when it comes to siblings. I have an 11 year old sister and she does not like Pokemon at all. I really want to pass my interest down to her but she just won't take it. Right now she prefers One Direction and Twilight. lol. My favorite generation is #2, and my game is Silver. I still have it btw! But as a fan of Pokemon, I love the newer Pokemon, no matter what people say about it.

Oh, and umm...favorite pokemon is quite obvious xD

Nice to meet ya, and feel free to stop by my profile and leave a message. :3 Have a wonderful time here and guess I'll see you around, yeah? :d

Dr. Zion
August 7th, 2013, 11:30 AM
my first game was Crystal for Gameboy Color (obviously) and my favorite and first Pokemon is Totodile! i got my Gameboy color and Crystal when i was 5, and ive been playin Pokemon ever since (14 years). i like the first three Gens the most but i will always be a First Gen lover! so ya! thats me! feel free to PM or VM me if you need anything or just want to chat!

ShadowE
August 7th, 2013, 11:37 AM
Hi there ^_^

My first pokemon game happens to be FireRed aswell, so we have something in common lol.
My favortie pokemon, and this is ironic since its not Excadrill, which you would think since my name contains Excadrill, is Tyranitar.

Have a fun time here and feel free to message me. Im a nice person to chat with...
according to some mysterious people. Nah jk xD

NutellaOnYoBooty
August 7th, 2013, 12:24 PM
Welcome! I'm new here too so I can't really tell you a lot about the website but I can say that everyone on here is very nice! My first game was fire red too, and I ended up using only one pokemon throughout the whole game (Noob habits) on my first run, so obviously Charizard is my favorite. I tried getting my sister (11) into pokemon but she doesn't have enough common sense to know that water puts out fire, oh well. Welcome again, and hope to see you around!

I totally did the noob habit also! I powered through the whole game with just my squirtle & Evolution's! I mean it was our first pokemon game we were not too skilled in fighting against weaknesses and i could say fire evo. definitely was easier to power through firered~ I think its a huge generation thing i watch pokemon with them and what not so they enjoy it my brother plays the card game (:

Hi there Nutella! <3

My favorite Pokemon Trainer persona is the female Ace Trainer. I love the BW version of her. She just looks flaaaaawless <3

& I know the feeling when it comes to siblings. I have an 11 year old sister and she does not like Pokemon at all. I really want to pass my interest down to her but she just won't take it. Right now she prefers One Direction and Twilight. lol. My favorite generation is #2, and my game is Silver. I still have it btw! But as a fan of Pokemon, I love the newer Pokemon, no matter what people say about it.

Oh, and umm...favorite pokemon is quite obvious xD

Nice to meet ya, and feel free to stop by my profile and leave a message. :3 Have a wonderful time here and guess I'll see you around, yeah? :d

Urg... *Shudders* 1D she'll regret it and we all know that Ace Trainer does look really good in BW! it was nice to meet you too (:

my first game was Crystal for Gameboy Color (obviously) and my favorite and first Pokemon is Totodile! i got my Gameboy color and Crystal when i was 5, and ive been playin Pokemon ever since (14 years). i like the first three Gens the most but i will always be a First Gen lover! so ya! thats me! feel free to PM or VM me if you need anything or just want to chat!

I never got the chance to play Crystal but i always wanted to take it from the kid i knew who had it! Lmao I liked Totodile (: I used him has my starter at one point he is pretty powerful, its our generation the old school ones are our happiness though i love all gens :3

Cordelia
August 7th, 2013, 12:31 PM
Wow, for one, thank you for making me laugh with your hilarious username! For two, welcome to PC! I hope you find it a nice place and I also hope you get a new DS so you can trade with us in Trade Corner!

NutellaOnYoBooty
August 7th, 2013, 12:31 PM
Hi there ^_^

My first pokemon game happens to be FireRed aswell, so we have something in common lol.
My favortie pokemon, and this is ironic since its not Excadrill, which you would think since my name contains Excadrill, is Tyranitar.

Have a fun time here and feel free to message me. Im a nice person to chat with...
according to some mysterious people. Nah jk xD

Tyranitar is a super awesome pokemon c: FireRed power! hahaha, well i hope you are since I'm pretty gentle :3

Wow, for one, thank you for making me laugh with your hilarious username! For two, welcome to PC! I hope you find it a nice place and I also hope you get a new DS so you can trade with us in Trade Corner!

Yes, I hope i get employed soon enough to nab a new DS i was quite frustrated when i saw what they had done when i was gone for a week! & You're welcome c; I love getting a laugh out of others (:
& Heck yea trading party :3

Limerent
August 7th, 2013, 01:51 PM
Good morning! Personally I don't like Nutella, so I'm not sure how it got on my booty, but lets just roll with it ;) Hi, I'm Mark, here to welcome you to PC, so welcome! *gives Nutella 5 Pokeballs* Now go off on your adventure, there is plenty to see and do here in the forums, we have sections covering pretty much everything, Pokemon related or not! All the members are super nice as well, so if you want you can make friends quickly :) Just make sure you read the Community Rules (http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?p=6446812), we don't want you getting in trouble!

All the best,
-O07_eleven :)

TheSnivyMaster
August 7th, 2013, 04:07 PM
Well, welcome to the PokeCommunity! And when I see a Lass in Pokemon FireRed, I'll think of you. :3

Sheep
August 7th, 2013, 04:20 PM
I just adore Wartortle. The guy's so cool and definitely one of my favorite Pokemon, and he's also my #1 favorite when it comes to the starters right up there with Chikorita. I can never evolve mine in LeafGreen. ;o; Welcome to PC, Nutella! Love the name - makes me hungry almost, ahh.

Hmm, my favorite games are Yellow, Crystal, Emerald, and Black 2/White 2. Crystal and Emerald especially though, especially since I've spent hundreds of hours playing them. You definitely should try out Crystal if you've never played it since it is such a great game; HeartGold and SoulSilver were awesome but Crystal had this little charm to it that no remake could really replicate. Emulators really are wonderful though and definitely help keep the fandom alive since a lot of people don't have a DS or 3DS. Sorry about your DSi though.. that's awful. :( If my brother were to pour water on my 3DS I'd get so mad. It was expensive and I don't think eShop purchases can even be transferred over! Hope you'll be able to get a 3DS soon since X and Y are totally worth all the money, hehe. Any plans to tackle those games when they're released in October?

Getting your siblings into the series is a really great achievement and I hope to get my future kids into it whenever the time comes. It's hard to miss out on such an awesome series, right?! I feel bad for all those sheltered people who have never heard of Pokemon. <3;

Anyways, have an amazing time and wonderful meeting you, Nutella! You're free to give myself or another moderator a holler if you need some help and we'll be there as soon as we can. Asking any forum-related questions or giving us suggestions can be done through the Questions & Feedback (http://www.pokecommunity.com/forumdisplay.php?f=4) board as well.. lots of options for you. Have fun!

Barbie Jean
August 7th, 2013, 04:35 PM
My first pokemon game was pokemon silver and I have always adored cyndaquil even though I didn't use it during my first playthrough. Which Silver to this day is my favorite pokemon game of all time. I hope you have a good time while you are here making friends with the members.

NutellaOnYoBooty
August 8th, 2013, 07:38 AM
Well, welcome to the PokeCommunity! And when I see a Lass in Pokemon FireRed, I'll think of you. :3

I'm glad you'll think of Nutella when you play hehe ^.^~

I just adore Wartortle. The guy's so cool and definitely one of my favorite Pokemon, and he's also my #1 favorite when it comes to the starters right up there with Chikorita. I can never evolve mine in LeafGreen. ;o; Welcome to PC, Nutella! Love the name - makes me hungry almost, ahh.

Hmm, my favorite games are Yellow, Crystal, Emerald, and Black 2/White 2. Crystal and Emerald especially though, especially since I've spent hundreds of hours playing them. You definitely should try out Crystal if you've never played it since it is such a great game; HeartGold and SoulSilver were awesome but Crystal had this little charm to it that no remake could really replicate. Emulators really are wonderful though and definitely help keep the fandom alive since a lot of people don't have a DS or 3DS. Sorry about your DSi though.. that's awful. :( If my brother were to pour water on my 3DS I'd get so mad. It was expensive and I don't think eShop purchases can even be transferred over! Hope you'll be able to get a 3DS soon since X and Y are totally worth all the money, hehe. Any plans to tackle those games when they're released in October?

Getting your siblings into the series is a really great achievement and I hope to get my future kids into it whenever the time comes. It's hard to miss out on such an awesome series, right?! I feel bad for all those sheltered people who have never heard of Pokemon. <3;

Anyways, have an amazing time and wonderful meeting you, Nutella! You're free to give myself or another moderator a holler if you need some help and we'll be there as soon as we can. Asking any forum-related questions or giving us suggestions can be done through the Questions & Feedback (http://www.pokecommunity.com/forumdisplay.php?f=4) board as well.. lots of options for you. Have fun!
Hehehe I'm glad you like the name I agree wartortle is my fan girl pokemon I don't enjoy evolving him when he gets to Wartortle sorry blastoise but I prefer Wartortle!

It's alright about my DSi I just applied to two subways across from me so hopefully I'll get a call back to either one of them then I'll begin saving up money for them! (:

Oh they love it we'll plug in my computer to the HDMI cable and watch the full movies from an amazing pokemon show site!

It was great meeting you too ^.^

My first pokemon game was pokemon silver and I have always adored cyndaquil even though I didn't use it during my first playthrough. Which Silver to this day is my favorite pokemon game of all time. I hope you have a good time while you are here making friends with the members.

I'm a sucker for cyndaquil! Just so adorable who would want to evolve him! haha thank you for the warm welcome (: