View Full Version : Hallo Everyone

August 8th, 2013, 1:35 PM
Hallo everyone my real name is Paige. most people call me Paiges or Paiger. I am 15 years old. I am a girl. I will be a sophmore this school year. Well if you want to know me more just PM/IM me.TaTa for now.

August 8th, 2013, 1:42 PM
Hi there Paige, and welcome to PC

I hope you like it here on PC, have you played any Pokemon games before or now?
Also be sure to read the rules since the last we want is a new person being banned.
If you have trouble with anything, ask a moderator.

Have fun and i see you around ^_^

August 8th, 2013, 1:43 PM
Nice to meet you Paige. I'm PokeHacks11. I'm looking to get a team together to help me with my Pokemon hack. Would you be interested in helping me?

August 8th, 2013, 1:49 PM
Nice to meet you Paige. I'm PokeHacks11. I'm looking to get a team together to help me with my Pokemon hack. Would you be interested in helping me?

And Were are the rules at?

August 8th, 2013, 1:50 PM
Hi Paige! ^.^ That's a cute nickname, Paiger, I don't think anybody uses pagers anymore, too 80's! Welcome to PC though, I'm Mark, 17 years old, a boy and Australian. You Americanos have three different school systems right, Primary, Middle and High school? We don't have Middle Schools, just high schools that go from Year 7 to 12, Primary goes from Kindergarten to Year 6. So as a sophmore it's your 2nd year in high school right, I think it goes freshman, sophmore junior then senior? So I'd be a junior. Well good luck with your classes and stuff, hope you enjoy your education :D

So, what brings you to a Pokemon forum? There's heaps of Pokemon and non pokemon related stuff to do here, it's all great fun, if you need a hand with anything hop on a Kangaroo and I'll happily be your tour guide of PC! Or, you could ask a Moderator for help. All the members are really nice too, you'll make friends fast.

I hope you enjoy your time here at PC! :)

August 8th, 2013, 1:55 PM
Thanks. And I was on another forum but they didnt like me over there. And My very first pokemon i caught was a pidgey. And I live in Canada.

August 8th, 2013, 2:15 PM
I'm new here so i don't know where the rules are. Sorry.

August 8th, 2013, 2:35 PM
Hey Paige, and welcome to PC. I'm Moriarteh, or Sanguine on lebattle server, so hi xD

There's quite a lot to do here, with sections ranging from ROM hacks to simple chit-chat, so I hope you find a place you like! Anyway, I hope you enjoy yourself here, so drop me a VM if you ever want to chat :]

Dark Azelf

Hi welcome to PC. You're on the server anyway, enjoy your stay and stick around.

There are the rules you guys, hopefully I ninja Moriarteh right now :P

Edit: Mission failed, too slow, Gotta go fast!

August 8th, 2013, 2:39 PM
Hey Paige, welcome to PC! I saw you over at the battle server, as I'm ServineKing there! :3

Hope you enjoy your stay here, and feel free to contact a moderator, super moderator, or a staff administrator if you need help with anything around here! :)

August 8th, 2013, 2:45 PM
I already read the rules. And I hope I can be an active member. And I am really glad that you all have greeted me.

August 8th, 2013, 2:55 PM
Hey there! Welcome to PC! This is Arilexa from the server <3

I had a wonderful time battling with ya, and trying out my OU team (in which I was not too confident of using!) But now I know what to fix. Thanks again for that. :D

I have such a great time getting to know you on the server, and I hope you get to stick around on the server as much as possible! I'll be there often, so if you ever wanted to battle you can always send an invite when I'm in there. :D

And not to mention, stick around on PC! If you ever want to talk or have any questions or concerns, you can always send a VM or a PM. Have a great time and see you around!

August 8th, 2013, 3:14 PM
And a big hello from me too Paige!

I'm Daikenki from the Showdown server btw, and nice to see you've already met a few friendly faces. Like Mark above, I'm also an Australian and been a Pokemon fan for almost all eternity. I hope to see you more around here and on the server especially given how diverse everyone is.

Have an awesome time here and don't hesitate to ask staff members (like Zach there, and also our mod of this section, Cirno) if you need help. The name's Hikari btw, but that's just what I like to be called. I do hope I can get to know you a lot!

- Hikari10