PDA

View Full Version : how you doing people

chickenwingLN
August 9th, 2013, 04:28 AM
Im chickenwingLN. My favoutite pokemon is mewtwo
mudkipz are cool to. I have birthday on the 13th (getting 14).yeah and thats that i liek chicken

Limerent
August 9th, 2013, 04:51 AM
Hey Linh, Welcome to PC! ^_^ I'm Mark and I'm 17. You should be careful about giving out your full name on the internet, just saying, anyone can see this and there are lots of shady people, especially since you're very young so I'd suggest you edit it out of the post and only share your surname with people you trust!

I like teh mudkipz, They're adorable and fun to draw, I have a lvl 46 Mudkip on Pokemon Sapphire because I don't want to evolve it :P As a Mewtwo fan, what do you think of it's new mega-evolution forme thingymagig? My favourite part of the chicken is the thigh, mmmm so tender and juicy...

Ok I'll leave the floor and open it up for other users to say hi and tell you all about this place, I hope you enjoy your time on PokeCommunity Chicken! :P (which is an awesome nickname for you btw) Bye!

chickenwingLN
August 9th, 2013, 05:15 AM
thanks for the help Mark im still inexpierienced here.
The mega evolution looks cool but I think they shouldn't make
to many legendairy mega evolutions here because their gonna be way to strong.
oh so u like chicken too? :D

BurningLanguages
August 9th, 2013, 05:49 AM
^^^^^^^^^^^Chicken supporter :) Yeah I'm not sure about the mega evolutions myself but, meh.

Welcome to the forums! This place is a blast I love it here! People are so nice and you make lots of friends :).

chickenwingLN
August 9th, 2013, 06:04 AM
thanks Normal Spirit chicken ftw