PDA

View Full Version : hi

Grimwohl
August 9th, 2013, 11:01 AM
My name is Grimwohl, I've been a fan of pokemon since I was 10. My first gameboy came with pokemon red, and I've loved it ever since.

My favorite gen is 2nd, My favorite Starter is Bulbasaur, and my favorite types are Grass and Steel.

Denny Hamlin
August 9th, 2013, 11:09 AM
ooooo we gots some things in common here! Welcome aboard to PC!

I love love loooove the 2nd generation. <3 Meganium is my favorite starter, and I am a huge lover of grass-types! I've been playing since I was around 8 years old, and as I'm turning 23 in a couple of months, I still love Pokemon nooo matter what. <3 A lot of things in Pokemon are keeping me in the franchise, and that includes the forums in general.

You'll love what we have here in the forums, discussions for each generation as well as events! If you like to trade and/or battle, you will love our two trade/battle sections down below. If you are a ROM Hacker, we have a massive section there too. There's literally a lot to do here, and you will spend all your boredom right here!

Well, feel free to drop me a message if wanna talk 2nd gen or anything Pokemon, or anything else we might have in common with! I'd love to be friends! <3 Have fun, and stick around!

Grimwohl
August 9th, 2013, 11:40 AM
Thanks, I already feel welcome :3
I'll definitely keep in touch! I like your Tumblr btw, followed xd

Sheep
August 9th, 2013, 12:13 PM
Legend of Korra avatar, eee. ♥ I'm so excited for the second season. That was the first thing I noticed when I checked your intro and I really do urge you to check out our Avatar: The Last Airbender fanclub (http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=281372). You can discuss both Korra and the previous saga to your heart's content there, plus we'd love to know what you think about the new trailer. It's soso exciting!

Anyways, welcome to the forums, Grimwohl. :) It's a big pleasure to have you here with us. You'll have being a Pokemon fan for so long in common with a lot of the members here since PC is filled with some really big Pokemon fans. I've been into it for a long time myself.. since 1998 or so, I believe, and am still going strong. Though we have plenty of newer fans that love the series as much as the rest as well. Community's quite diverse and you're definitely going to fit in well! The second generation was amazing and is one of my top favorites too, though I'm sure Crystal ranks very high on my "most played Pokemon game" list. So you still keep up with the Pokemon games and such as they come out, right? Have you been looking forward to all the changes made to Pokemon in X and Y? There are a lot of people joining to discuss these games nowadays and all the news we've been getting these last two months have been very exciting.

Anyways, as Meganium said, we have tons of discussions for pretty much anything here. Tons of both Pokemon and non-Pokemon things to discuss and new topics crop up every day. This is the ideal place for boredom and it's wonderful that you're getting into things already. ^C^ You'll have a lot more positive experiences if you stick around for a long while to come so be sure to do that, all right? You're free to contact our moderators if you need some help with getting around the community (or even the members, as everyone is wonderful here). Cheers and have a great time on PC!