PDA

View Full Version : Well yeah, one thing led to another and...

chaoticlapras
August 10th, 2013, 07:12 AM
Well, I'm back :D! I went on an unannounced hiatus :(

I haven't been on since June 21st and yeah. People in the Pkmn Trivia section might know me, and a few other people, but I lost activity this year really :(

I'm going to start a trade shop soon and hopefully also stay active on PC :)

See you guys around :D

Sheep
August 10th, 2013, 07:30 AM
Hey chaoticlapras!! Welcome back, I haven't been seeing you much nowadays so I'd wondered where you went. :(

Any reason for your reduced activity? Did life get in the way or did you just fall out of PC for a while? You haven't been gone for too long so not much has changed but we're really glad to have you again! <3 Great choice in starting up a trade shop; I'm sure that'll keep you on here for a while since those tend to be quite popular and extremely fun to manage. Maybe I'll request from you sometime.. I've been wanting to do some trades in my Black 2 lately. Lookin' forward to what you have to show us! Definitely try to keep active this time around and of course I'm sure the Pokemon Trivia regulars will be looking forward to your return.

Welcome back once again, Lapras! We should talk sometime since I don't think we've ever had a proper conversation, yeah? :D I'm sure you know well enough how the forum works so outlining that probably isn't necessary or anything. Just have a blast and be sure to stick around this time!

Axeliira
August 10th, 2013, 07:30 AM
I think I...remember you. xD June 21st...that's almost two months ago. Nonetheless it's great to see you back! <3 Pokemon & Other Trivia is still there, and they both have new games & events so go on ahead and join the fun like you had last time. Hopefully you can like...stick around & stuff once again though!

Have fun, and please stay!

chaoticlapras
August 10th, 2013, 07:40 AM
Isn't ot now pt? Yeah cirno, life kinda got in the way (and minecraft xD) and so I kinda didnt come on. Im writing out the pokemonn I'm gonna have, as is basically trading in baby pokemon and starters, with a few normal things as well.

Apple Juice
August 10th, 2013, 07:49 AM
Hello, chatoiclapras, and welcome back to PC! :] I'm sure everyone is happy to see you back and posting in the forums. Hopefully you'll stick around longer this time!

The Trade Corner is a wonderful place to interact with fellow members gain new friends along with trading for your favorite pokemon, so that's a great place to essentially restart! As you also mentioned, Pokemon Trivia is a light-hearted section with tons of friendly users that you can have fun with, and I'm sure they'd welcome you with open arms! n___n

Haha, I totally understand that Minecraft got in the way, sometimes when I get too addicted to an anime or a video game I just drop off the face of the earth for a few days, or at least until the fandom stops, ahaha. xD; It's understandable, I'm just glad you decided to come back! I've actually never played Minecraft myself, but trust me, I've had my handful of obsessive video games, and I never want to go down that alley again.

Anyway, if you need anything make sure to VM one of the staff, as they're all willing to help you at any time! Have fun!

chaoticlapras
August 10th, 2013, 07:53 AM
Yah, i know... I eventually had to block minecraft on my pc 0_0

Thanks for the welcome back and see ya around

awolfsquared
August 10th, 2013, 08:20 AM
Welcome back chaoticlapras! I definitely remember seeing you around I believe.

I remember seeing you post in Pokemon Trivia a few time cause I post there every now and then. It's really good to have you back. While we didn't talk when you were last around, but that could always change. :) Feel free to chat with me via VM sometime cause I'd love to talk with you. :) Not much has really changed since you've been gone so that makes it easier for you. But you might want to look over the rules in case cause you may never know.

But yeah life gets annoyingly busy sometimes, does it? I've never played Minecraft much , but it looks addicting. I tried it ones though and got really confused. XD I was stuck on Survival mode and wasn't able to build a house haha. I hope once you over write everything you can start a trade shop again. And I hope to see you posting in the trivia boards again too!

See you posting around again and have you can stay around this time. Enjoy it here once again!

chaoticlapras
August 12th, 2013, 09:08 AM

I think I'm following you on twitter (AWSquared) but I'm kind of inactive there too xD...

And yes, I was just inactive for a coupl'a days after I made this thread 0_0