• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi Guys

Years
  • Seen Aug 19, 2013
Hi my name is iamsobeast you can call me Beast.I been playing pokemon since i was 6.My favourite pokemon type is was dragon but now its fire because fire pokemon's are cool and strong and i cant wait until blazikens mega form!!! (I hope i make lots of friends) :)

Years
Hi there 'n welcome to PC, Beast! I love Blaziken's mega form oh-so much. <3; Which is saying something since I didn't like him much before.. he's really awesome-looking now, though. Aren't the mega forms exciting?! I'm mostly looking forward to trying out Blaziken but Absol and Mawile have been growing on me a lot lately as well. Check out the Pokemon X & Pokemon Y board as soon as you can if you're looking to chat about these new features! You can discuss everything about the coming sixth generation as well as speculate on what you think might come next. It's really fun and quite worthwhile.

Whee, I've been playing for about as long as you have too. Pokemon continues to get more and more addicting so it's always great when people who love it as much as we all do join. What game did you first start with? :) I started with Red and Blue in 1998 so it's been a long, long time. There are a ton of boards here to chat about all things related to Pokemon and even many other discussions on off-topic things like music, anime, and news, so you've come to the best forum. Making friends is really easy as well since there are tons of members.. and they're all quite friendly, so I'm sure you'll find those first few soon. I was super shy at first but it didn't take long to run into others with similar interests. n~n I'm always here to chat if you're itching to get to know a member, so keep that in mind, all right?

Have a splendid time on the forum, Beast! Be sure to ask one of our wonderful staff if you need help; they're the guys with the blue, orange, and red names. We're all here to help out and point you in the right direction. Cheers!

Back