PDA

View Full Version : Guess I should make one of these

DamienHelvian
August 10th, 2013, 02:56 PM
Hello everyone at PC...I joined for the Megapokemon Discussion but I am definitely here for more than that now... Not really sure where else to go though, not much of a forums person most of the time.

I have lots of ideas though, if anyone can help me put them out there or just wants to know or talk about them with me~

Sterling
August 10th, 2013, 03:23 PM
It depends on what ideas you want to discuss...MegaPokemon ideas? You can discuss anything MegaPokemon at the 6th Generation forum, which is found right below. :D The MegaPokemon discussion is pretty hot right now. I am literally C R A Z Y over MegaKangaskhan...that baby's going to fight!

Welcome aboard! I am certain that you will have a greeeeeat time here. Aside from 6th Generation discussion, you'll find a lot more discussions of other generations and other parts of the Pokemon franchise. :D You get to be a fan of Pokemon here without any penalty whatsoever. You'll have a lot of fun discussing Pokemon here.

Although...I really want MegaMeganium though. That needs to happen imo!

See ya around! Read the rules, and contact a staff member if you have any questions, okay <3

Inyotef
August 10th, 2013, 03:36 PM
The new mega Pokémon thing, huh? The Sixth Generation forum would be perfect for you. :) There's tons of threads that cover almost anything imaginable, and if there isn't a thread on what you're looking for, you're welcome to make one!

If you have any problems or questions regarding the forums, you should ask a staff member via visitor message (VM) or private message (PM). Their names are like so:
Administrators – Manage all of the PokéCommunity
Super Moderators – Moderate all forums, as well as the blogs, VMs, post comments and the like
Moderators – Manage specific sections within the forums

If it's an issue with a specific forum within PC, you should probably talk to that section's moderator. If the section doesn't have a mod, ask a super moderator. If you have a problem with the blogs, visitor messages, private messages, post comments, or anything of a special nature, just ask a super moderator or an administrator. Again, they'll all be more than happy to help you. :)

Thanks for reading this, and may you wholly enjoy your time at PC.

—AlexTheRose

DamienHelvian
August 10th, 2013, 04:41 PM
No, not megapokemon ideas, just Pokemon ideas. I'm already involved in varios 6th gen discussions.
I don't know where to talk about various/miscellaneous ides/concepts
and I'm not sure if I should really~

Sheep
August 11th, 2013, 08:19 AM
I was a bit apprehensive about MegaPokemon at first.. but I think they're finally starting to grow on me. My favorites right now are Blaziken, Absol, and Mawile... poor 'lil Mawile is finally getting the attention it deserves! That guy has always been one of my favorite steel types and the Mega form is seriously amazing. Glad to see you're getting involved in that already - our sixth gen board's always happy to have more participants and it's definitely one of the most addicting places here. :)

Welcome to the forum though, Damien! Great to meet youu!

And as for your question, it depends on the idea. :o If you're looking to share your ideas for Pokemon gaming as a whole then it might just fit over in Pokemon Gaming Central (http://www.pokecommunity.com/forumdisplay.php?f=13), since that's where we discuss Pokemon gaming entirely rather than a single generation or two. There's also Pokemon General (http://www.pokecommunity.com/forumdisplay.php?f=17) where discussions about the Pokemon world that isn't limited to the games goes; people sometimes post ideas or speculation about certain Pokemon species there, so it might be another place worth looking at. Anything relating to a specific generation would fall under the appropriate generation board though, like chatter/ideas about Emerald fitting under the Advance gaming forum and the like. Hopefully that helps out and if you're still lost, just leave a message on my profile and I'll do my best to help out~ we'll definitely find that board you're looking for.

Have a great time on the forum! We're all happy to see that you've already found that special discussion area you're interested in and are getting involved, keep on sharing your thoughts with us. We're a very sweet bunch on PC and want to make sure you have a great time here. :) Any questions can be asked to our staff, which Alex has kindly outlined for you! Have fun and here, have some hearts! ♥ ♥

DamienHelvian
August 11th, 2013, 12:14 PM
I was a bit apprehensive about MegaPokemon at first.. but I think they're finally starting to grow on me. My favorites right now are Blaziken, Absol, and Mawile... poor 'lil Mawile is finally getting the attention it deserves! That guy has always been one of my favorite steel types and the Mega form is seriously amazing. Glad to see you're getting involved in that already - our sixth gen board's always happy to have more participants and it's definitely one of the most addicting places here. :)

Welcome to the forum though, Damien! Great to meet youu!

And as for your question, it depends on the idea. :o If you're looking to share your ideas for Pokemon gaming as a whole then it might just fit over in Pokemon Gaming Central (http://www.pokecommunity.com/forumdisplay.php?f=13), since that's where we discuss Pokemon gaming entirely rather than a single generation or two. There's also Pokemon General (http://www.pokecommunity.com/forumdisplay.php?f=17) where discussions about the Pokemon world that isn't limited to the games goes; people sometimes post ideas or speculation about certain Pokemon species there, so it might be another place worth looking at. Anything relating to a specific generation would fall under the appropriate generation board though, like chatter/ideas about Emerald fitting under the Advance gaming forum and the like. Hopefully that helps out and if you're still lost, just leave a message on my profile and I'll do my best to help out~ we'll definitely find that board you're looking for.

Have a great time on the forum! We're all happy to see that you've already found that special discussion area you're interested in and are getting involved, keep on sharing your thoughts with us. We're a very sweet bunch on PC and want to make sure you have a great time here. :) Any questions can be asked to our staff, which Alex has kindly outlined for you! Have fun and here, have some hearts! ♥ ♥

My favorite mega is obviously Lucario....

And General might be about right...As my most prominent Idea is both for games and anime.
I do worry though, cause it's a good idea, and I don't want to risk someone taking it, this is the internet after all.