PDA

View Full Version : Hello Everyone!

Eeveepedia
August 10th, 2013, 05:50 PM
Hello everyone, im new here, and i hope to become a great member here at PokeCommunity :D

Alex
August 10th, 2013, 06:00 PM
Welcome to PC, Eeveepedia!

What sections are you interested in? You should probably check out the rules before posting too much, as well as any section-specific rules as well. Reading them ensures a happy, infraction-free posting time. :)

Thanks, and I hope you have a wonderful time posting on the PokéCommunity.
—AlexTheRose

Hikamaru
August 10th, 2013, 06:04 PM
I have to say, awesome name you have! Welcome to PC!

Since you gave out little info, why not tell us a bit more about yourself so we can show you sections you might be interested in here at PC? I understand if you're new and nervous and everything, but we have people here who can help you. I've been here since 2011 and already made quite of an impact on the community, and I'm sure you will eventually become an active member during your stay here.

Also, like what Alex said you should read the rules so you don't get into trouble, in fact seeing newbies get banned (which I have seen quite a bit lately) is really saddening because they simply did not follow the rules. And if you have a question, don't hesitate to approach a staff member. Have fun at PC dude!

- Hikari10

Sheep
August 10th, 2013, 06:06 PM
'Sup Eeveepedia! I lovelove your username, going to say that first. n~n;; Quick, take this! It's our very own and newly-opened eeveelution fanclub (http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=306390)! Surely with a username like that you're a big fan, right? Welcome to PC!

I'm sure you'll become a really great member if you stick around here and keep logging on so that won't be a problem. The most important thing is not disappearing.. if you're gone you'll be missing out on all this cool stuff. Anything you'd like to tell us about yourself? Some people prefer writing short and to-the-point intros but I'm not sure if you're one of those people so I'll ask some questions anyway, if that's okay! When did you get into Pokemon? What's your favorite game, if any? Have a favorite type? Looking forward to X and Y? Aaaand do you have any other interests or hobbies? :) Just fun things like drawing, writing, roleplaying, or perhaps a certain kind of music. That'd help us find boards that best cater to your interests as well as get to know you as a person. We're a friendly bunch around here and always wanting to make sure our new members have the best possible time.

But yeah, as stated, you definitely should read the rules if you haven't already. They outline some very important things every regular should know. Other than that I hope you'll go exploring soon.. there's a whole lot to do here and not nearly enough time, haha. You can start by poking around some forum clubs or trying out our forum games, perhaps, or even try out trading/battling. I'll try not to boggle you down with too much information - go on and look around and let us know if you need help. We're always thrilled to assist through our Questions & Feedback (http://www.pokecommunity.com/forumdisplay.php?f=4) board.

Have a great, great time here!