PDA

View Full Version : Hi All.

IzakI
August 11th, 2013, 04:09 AM
Hi all. I am new to this forum.Need your support and cooperation :)

kosuke
August 11th, 2013, 04:42 AM
Hey there IzakI! Welcome to PC!
Support and cooperation? We sure do, as long as you follow the rules. XD
yeah. thats all. :P

Starry Windy
August 11th, 2013, 05:03 AM
Hi IzakI. You could talk to anyone here, not just me, but there are lots of friendly members here as well. Besides, you could ask Mods (the blue bold one like this) like Cirno, Super Mod, Staff Admins, or anyone here, because we as friendly members are happily ready to help you. Welcome to PC, and I hope you enjoy it.

Ovizzle Arizzle
August 11th, 2013, 08:10 AM
Why hello there, IzakI! You're new indeed and you've chosen a really wonderful forum to dive into. We'll definitely cooperate and be your friend if you like.. all we ask is that you stick around and not disappear, right? Welcome! :)

Have you been lookin' around the community yet? Is there anything you have your eye on here or did you join for any reasons in particular? I'm sure we'd all love to know more so we can see what we have in common and such, as well as find boards for you that you might enjoy. There are definitely many friendly peeps all across the community that want to get to know you.. so c'mon, do share! You can start with simple things like your favorite Pokemon game if any, when you got into the series, and if you have a favorite Pokemon. You'd probably be able to find fanclubs dedicated to whatever Pokemon-related thing you're interested in if you look around the Pokemon Clubs (http://www.pokecommunity.com/forumdisplay.php?f=24) board for starters. Aaand of course there's also the lovely Fan Clubs & Groups (http://www.pokecommunity.com/forumdisplay.php?f=73) board to check out, too, as it's the non-Pokemon equivalent of the clubs boards. n~n;

..though those are just two of the many, many boards we have, so you're going to be doing a looot of exploring. We anxiously await to see where you'll post next and hope you stick around for a long time!

See you around, Iza, and as Wind Heart and kosuke said, contact our lovely staff if you have questions and don't forget to read the rules. We're all friendly and more than willing to listen if you're confused but all of our members are open for a chat whenever, too. Do your best to put yourself out there and don't be shy. You're free to ask questions in our Questions & Feedback (http://www.pokecommunity.com/forumdisplay.php?f=4) board as well! Have a great day. <3

Hikamaru
August 11th, 2013, 05:41 PM
Hello IzakI and welcome!

I can't remember why I missed this thread, but we're glad you found a great forum to hang out in, and I'm sure everyone would love to meet you and I do hope you stick around as an active member. Is there any section of PC that has grabbed your interest? We are more than just a Pokemon forum, we even have ROM hacks, battling and trading, even some chit-chat. Maybe tell us more about you so we can get to know you more as a person and recommend places for you to visit.

Cirno showed you around the club forums, which are very fun and joining a club can be a great step to making new friends. If you ever need a friend, I'm always happy to talk so just pop by my profile any time and leave me a visitor message. I love getting to know new members like you and you can always ask staff members like Cirno if you need help. Have fun around PC, okay?

- Hikari10

IzakI
August 12th, 2013, 02:12 AM
I would like to thank you all for a heartily welcome.