PDA

View Full Version : Hello! :)

MrBananaMan212
August 11th, 2013, 08:59 PM
Hello, I am MrBananaMan212. I am known as Red100 on Pokémon Showdown, like it says in my sig. I don't really know what else to put here so I guess that's it! :)
EDIT:My favorite Pokémon is probably Aron and his evolutions. I don't really have a favorite Generation, but I like Hoenn a lot. I like the games and I (try to) collect the Trading Cards. I am going to get Y and I can't wait for it! Thank you everybody! :)

Starry Windy
August 11th, 2013, 09:04 PM
I think you have put one nice entrance, MrBananaMan212! You could tell about what you like, your fave Pokemon, basically, anything. Welcome to PC, again, and I hope you enjoy it and have fun!

Hikamaru
August 11th, 2013, 09:14 PM
Yo there dude, and welcome to PC!

I'm Daikenki at the server if you were wondering. Glad to see you joined finally because we love seeing new faces join the community every day, and you shall be no different. Why not tell us a bit about yourself so we can show you sections you might like, fave Pokemon, generation etc. I'm sure you can learn by interacting with fellow members, some of which are at the Showdown server you were at today.

I'm sure you can make new friends here, so why not pop down to my profile and leave me a visitor message anytime, and send a friend request if you want because having friends makes you know PC will be a fun community to be part of. There are also very helpful staff members who you can ask for help, like our Welcome Lounge mod Cirno (who should be here shortly). Don't worry, she's not scary, she's a true sweetie who loves helping newbies like you.

Have fun here dude and hope to see you around!

- Hikari10

AWsquared
August 11th, 2013, 09:17 PM
Hey there MrBananaMan and welcome to PC!

If you don't know what else to put, I have an idea. Why not tell us more about you? That way we can learn about you and get to know you more! I'm assuming cause you're on the server , that you like battling, but what else about Pokemon do you like? Anything in particular? We have all sorts of Pokemon fans here from one who just play the games and one who also enjoy the anime, manga, or even the card game. I personally play the game the most and have been since I was 7 years old. I remember all of the fun times I've on Pokemon Red :') And now I'm anticipating Pokemon X and Y at 21 years old. Are you excited for X and Y too? While you don't have to answer, these are just good suggestions for things you add about yourself.

Though like I said, I could already tell you like competitively battling I'm guessing. You should check out the Battle Center (http://www.pokecommunity.com/forumdisplay.php?f=260) You can talk about everything on competitive and casual battling there. I'm no battler myself though. D: Everything about competitive battles confuse a bit and I'm no good at it. I'm more of a casual "use this attack" type of guy. :P It's good to see you've found the battle server on Showdown. I should go there more often myself cause it's very helpful for learning competitive battling and I've learned somethings from going there.

You've probably meet some people on PC already from the server so that's great! You should easily find them and make even more friends too. I hope you can meet lots more people and enjoy your time here! If you need anything you can contact the moderators in blue and other staff in red and orange and they will definitely help you out. Feel free to talk to me too as well! Have a blast!