View Full Version : Hi

August 11th, 2013, 11:22 PM
hi PokeComunity, I'm thrilled to join
would any one know where I could make a legit request?

August 12th, 2013, 12:09 AM
Hi Zorzin23! Welcome to Pokecommunity! And I'm thrilled to meet you?

Is there any reason you joined PC? Alot of people joined for ROM Hacking. It's by far our most popular section and we have lot of hacks to play. I ahven't played any myself by they do look like loads of fun. Some just join to talk about Pokemon too and we have alot of section just for all things on Pokemon. Is there anything in particular that you like about Pokemon ? Such as, do you just play the games or do you do other things such as watch the anime or play the card game? Do you read any of the manga? Sorry if I sound intruding, I'm just wondering. I'd like to get to know you more and others can help you out around here and guide you around the place. You're not forced to tell me more about yourself, I'm just wondering is all. :)

You should definitely browse around to see what we have. For a Pokemon forum we sure do have alot of variety. You can talk about Pokemon or about other TV shows, games, movies, or other things you may be interested in such as art and writing. Just from posting you can find many others who have similar interests in make friends here and I really do hope you make friends and stay around for years! This place can become addictive haha. Over one year of being here and I still can't stop posting! :P Anyway, I'm very nice so feel free to be my friend or chat with me sometime! Alot of PC's members are nice and don't bite so don't be hesitant to talk to people. Also, if you ever have any forum-related questions you can always contact a moderator and they will help you as soon as possible. You can also check out the Questions and Feedback (http://www.pokecommunity.com/forumdisplay.php?f=4) section too.

Hope you have an enjoyable experience on PC! Post around and have fun!

August 12th, 2013, 4:52 AM
Hey there Zorzin! Welcome to the forum. n~n What kind of request are you looking to make? There are a lot of boards here so there are many places to ask questions and make requests. You can ask for avatars/signatures or other graphics through a shop in Art & Design (http://www.pokecommunity.com/forumdisplay.php?f=21), ask for hacking-related assistance in our Emulation & ROM Hacking (http://www.pokecommunity.com/forumdisplay.php?f=156) board, and so on. It's hard to tell where to pinpoint you right now so if you could elaborate a little bit I'm sure we'd be able to help out - we're always happy to assist so if you could get back to us on that or, as AWsquared said, contact a staff member, you'd get a pretty swift response. You can always go to me personally and I'll do my best to help find the board you're looking for! Glad that you're making an effort to see where to post stuff rather than creating a thread in the wrong area, haha. That alone makes you pretty cool.

But with that out of the way, I'm sure you'll have a lovely time here and it's wonderful that you're already thrilled to join the forum. There's a lot to do around these parts and we're all really chill people.. you'll make friends in no time. Whatcha interested in? There are tons of boards to explore so there'll surely be a few that catch your eye. Aaaand all those awesome friends to meet! :D; You'll have a lovely time here and all that jazz so spread your wings and go explorin'!

I'm here if you need anything or if you're just looking for that first special friend. I'm sure we have a lot in common since we're all connected here due to being Pokemon fans; it'll be fun to chat with everyone here and see where we all differ. Have a great time on PokeCommunity! :)