PDA

View Full Version : Ohai!

nundo
August 12th, 2013, 09:28 AM
Hello! I'm new here, and because of that I'm really looking forward to meet new people!
I'll tell something about myself.

I started playing Pokémon back in 2003-2004 (don't know the exact year) when Firered/Leafgreen came out. I was 7 years old and I was so excited to play these games. The moment I got my firered I played for 300 hours in total until it got stolen on a holiday, I was so sad. I trained 6 pokémons to lvl 100 in a few days on that savefile.
After that I haven't stopped playing pokémon, it's such an addiction and it's so fun!
Well.. I'm 15 years old and turning 16 in 2 months, I have a beautiful girlfriend and we're still together after 1 year 1 month and 14 days. I study social engineering in Belgium and I also live there.
This community took my attention when I looked at the amount of fans just like me, and I hope we'll have a great time together!

chaoticlapras
August 12th, 2013, 09:36 AM
Hey and welcome to PC nundo :)!

I started playing Pokémon back in 2003-2004 (don't know the exact year) when Firered/Leafgreen came out. I was 7 years old and I was so excited to play these games. The moment I got my firered I played for 300 hours in total until it got stolen on a holiday, I was so sad. I trained 6 pokémons (http://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B008AGM3N8/) to lvl 100 in a few days on that savefile.
After that I haven't stopped playing pokémon, it's such an addiction and it's so fun! I actually never played FR/LF properly...

Anyway, here at PC we have sections for the different games, trivia sections, trading battling and all sorts, as well as non-pokemon stuff too!!!

I'm sure you'll love it here, as most of us don't bite (this excludes Antemortem/Minzy)! Anyway, drop a VM to someone and have fun here :)

Cadance
August 12th, 2013, 02:52 PM
Oh, those times with FireRed/LeafGreen! I played the original games (RBY) and the Advanced Gen games were as great as the originals. I wish I owned LeafGreen btw, it was my favorite game of the two.

Glad to see that you caught the attention of PC! I assumed you found us from Google or something, that would be awesome! Welcome to the forums, nundo. :3 Lovely to see you here in the community. Hah, I remember packing in 1000 hours on most of the games...mostly because I was either shiny hunting and trading Pokemon in the past. I lack a DS though...but I am looking forward to Pokemon XY and getting a 3DS too. Are you looking forward to that as well? I'm sorry it got stolen though! That really sucks!

Well, you can still discuss Pokemon here at PC in the meantime. We are packed with sections which are packed with so many discussions for you to get into. It also depends on your interests, too! You can also jump in on the off-topic discussions as well, it's a quick way to meet friends too. :)

Have a wonderful time here! I know you will. Drop me a line if you want to talk & stuff, and see you around!

Sheep
August 12th, 2013, 05:52 PM
Oh maan that reminds me of when my Sapphire got stolen! :( And the ironic thing was that it was stolen by my best friend's brother. I knew he had taken it but was a little too shy to say anything. In the end I ended up being stupid and stealing another person's game to make up for my lost one.. which was really bad and made me just as bad as the thief who took mine, haha. FR/LG were amazing though, the VS Seeker was addicting and I always found myself on the islands training my Pokemon. Welcome to the forum, nando~! :D

Glad to hear you're still really enjoying Pokemon. I'm sure you'll enjoy it even more if you stick around since there are so many amazing fans here and their love for the series is very, very contagious. That's helped a lot of us keep interested in the series and many people join PC looking to ignite that love once again (and succeed to boot!). We're very happy to have you around and always welcome new peeps with open arms. You guys make up the forum, after all. How has your journey been so far? Did any browsing and are there any boards in particular that you have your eyes on yet?

Aww, it's great that you're in such a happy relationship as well. Wish you two luck! Maybe you should get her into Pokemon, hehe. I hope to one day have a kid who will love the series as much as me. With how addicting the franchise is surely it won't be very hard to convince someone, right? Especially with amazing games like X and Y coming out, whoop.

Anyways, have a lovely time here nando! :) Feel free to ask a moderator or post in the Questions & Feedback (http://www.pokecommunity.com/forumdisplay.php?f=4) board if you have questions. We're all here to help, members included! We're always more than happy to be your friend so don't ever hesitate to contact one of us!

TheSnivyMaster
August 12th, 2013, 06:48 PM
Well, welcome to PokeCommunity! Hope you have a fun time, my friend!

nundo
August 13th, 2013, 02:09 AM
Thanks guys! I'm already feeling home hehe.

@Meganium90Glad to see that you caught the attention of PC! I assumed you found us from Google or something, that would be awesome!I searched for some cool pokéforums on google and this was the best result in my opinion haha!

I lack a DS though...but I am looking forward to Pokemon XY and getting a 3DS too. Are you looking forward to that as well? I'm sorry it got stolen though! That really sucks!
Yeah, I'm buying a 3DS for sure, just because I wanna play X & Y haha. It looks so amazing even when I prefer the oldskool graphics. I don't understand why people say It's gonna give such a bad reputation to nintendo/gamefreak with this game, I mean the game is not even out yet and people already judge? You can say you don't like it but it doesn't mean that the game is bad.

@Cirno
FR/LG were amazing though, the VS Seeker was addicting and I always found myself on the islands training my Pokemon.
Omg yes you feel me haha! I earned so much pokedollars using my amuletcoin and battle a trainer which gave me 20000 pokedollars, I was such a baller.

How has your journey been so far? Did any browsing and are there any boards in particular that you have your eyes on yet?
Well first I looked at serebii but it was not clear enough for me to use the forum, Here at PC it's so much easier to post and not get stuck somewhere in the sections.

Maybe you should get her into Pokemon, hehe. I hope to one day have a kid who will love the series as much as me. With how addicting the franchise is surely it won't be very hard to convince someone, right? Especially with amazing games like X and Y coming out, whoop.
I already gave her my diamond and she loves to play it to be honest. And yeah, I think I'm gonna buy all the movies when I have enough money and save them for later so my kid can watch them.