PDA

View Full Version : Hey There Everyone!

Shizzable
August 12th, 2013, 01:19 PM
So I decided to check out this whole shabang and start an account here. I was craving for some Pokemon discussion, and this seems to be a great place. I guess I might as well post a few miscellaneous facts about me then:

-I grew up with LeafGreen and Emerald, and I have years of Pokemon experience.
-I absolutely adore gen 3, and Aggron is my favorite Pokemon
-I am an aspiring Youtuber :D
-Aaaand I love being random and funny.

If anyone actually cared to read this, thank you ^.^ I hope to contribute to the Forums.

ShiningLust
August 12th, 2013, 01:36 PM
welcome to PC and hope u have tons of fun here

I'm soooo old I grew up on Red and Blue the old school pokemon lol and actually I feel the same way about Gen 3 well if u need any help with Pokemon like gettin a item or gettin a Pokemon just pm and ill help the best way I can

oh P.S I'm Oden so nice to meet u ^_^

Iqid Loopz
August 12th, 2013, 01:49 PM
Things are normal at first, but things get weirder and weirder when your into things on PC, you've been warned. In a good way. That sounded weird.

Welcome to the PC (PokeCommunity)<--- is what it stands for. If you didn't pick the memo or the community guide book, which no one reads or even has one. I think...well some one had to say it to pitch it in.

Create PokeCommunity Guide Book For Newbies 2013!

first of all...

-Awww yea we got a Gen 3 in da house! (Idk how would you feel about that of a Gen 3 starter cause I started in Gen 1, yea I'm OG like dat, yo!)

-Me too! Personally, Castform by far the cutest with it's bipolar weather and all that involves with Mother Nature on her period type of thing.

-Wooow! What kind? Youtuber personality? Gamer/LetsPlayer?

-And as you can tell I'm pretty much those things. lolz...sorry I just ate some cake, and its affecting the energy battery in me.

MY TURN!

1. Bulbasaur, Charmander, Squirtle, Pikachu or Eevee. Pick one.
2. Team Lannister, Team Stark, or Team Daenerys Targaryen. Pick one.
3. Zombie Apocalypse or Alien Invasion. Pick one.

And again. Welcome to PC! Hope you have an awesometaculer time here!

Create a PokeCommunity Guide Book for Newbies 2013!

Shizzable
August 12th, 2013, 02:03 PM
-Wooow! What kind? Youtuber personality? Gamer/LetsPlayer?

I'm sort of half poketuber/half commentator. I'm still trying to find a niche :/

Thanks for the welcome!

1. Bulbasaur, Charmander, Squirtle, Pikachu or Eevee. Pick one.
2. Team Lannister, Team Stark, or Team Daenerys Targaryen. Pick one.
3. Zombie Apocalypse or Alien Invasion. Pick one.

1. This has always been hard for me. I love all of those Pokemon about equally, so I guess Eevee.
2. Um, yes?
3. Alien Invasion, by far :3 I wanna see some green people.