PDA

View Full Version : Hai Dere!!!

Yayesers
August 12th, 2013, 08:30 PM
HERRO, my name is Yayesers, and I'm here to battle, I love competitive battling, no ranks, just full out. So, if you're interested, please add me to friend code, it's 1980-1945-9150! I am 15 years old, and hope to find a lot of trainers interested! :DDDDDDDD See ya' Later!

Kouzan
August 12th, 2013, 08:59 PM
Hey there Yayesers, and welcome!!

It's good to know you are interested in battling cause we have a lot of people here who are too. Me personally I just casual battle, I don't know know about competitive battling. XD It's best to put your Friend Codes in your signature cause it's just easier that way. You won't have to just constant post it in every post then. If you're interested in battling , then you'll like the Battle Center (http://www.pokecommunity.com/forumdisplay.php?f=260). You can ask people for quick battles there and do many other things too such as get your teams rated. You can talk about just any type of battling there too. Every now any then, they have events for battler so also be on the lookout for those. The biggest ones being Community Day which happens every few months on the battle server (http://pokecommunity.psim.us/) on Pokemon Showdown. If you haven't been there already you really should check it out. There's many fun, crazy conversation that go on there and of course a lot of battling! But besides the Battle Center, you should check out what else PC has to offer You can find all sort of topics here on everything from Pokemon to even off-topic things.

There's alot of things you can post about here, so have fun exploring. :) And hopefully you make a lot of friends along the way! You should meet lots of cool people battling but also just posting about other things too. Making friends here should be hard wither cause there's loads of nice people here. I'm always up for a nice chat so free free to contact me whenever. And if you need other things, remember that our moderators and other staff (in orange and red) are always there for you so be sure to contact them if you're ever stuck on anything here about the forums. I hope have an amazing experience here, Yayesers. Have fun posting, battling, meeting people or whatever you do here during your time on PC!

enigmα.
August 12th, 2013, 09:11 PM
its been a while since i welcomed someone
omg a competitive battler, squee~ welcome to pc, yayesers!

i rarely do see people who come here for competitive battling or maybe its just me being lazy to explore this forum :P we have the battle center, just like awsquared said, and even a showdown server! you're welcome to go there anytime to meet new people and battle it out ;D

and id be happy to battle you anytime, altho i may suck tho xD oh one last thing, im mid, feel free to drop by profile and leave a visitor message or vm for short :)

Hikamaru
August 12th, 2013, 09:17 PM
And a big hello from me too! Welcome!

My good buddies there have already shown you the Battle Center section here where you can discuss all things competitive, as well as get your teams rated, join tournaments and of course our Pokemon Showdown server (where I like to hang out often) where you'll meet loads of fellow PC members there. As Aaron (AWsquared) said, Friend Codes are best to be kept to your signature and/or profile because that way, everyone will be able to see it easily. In fact, PC has loads more than just that, there's topics covering everything Pokemon, and not Pokemon-related.

Everyone here is very friendly and would love to help you out if you can. I'm always open for a visitor message anytime if you want to chat and I do hope you make some new friends along the way. There's also those staff members in blue, orange and red if you have questions, but several non-staff love to lend a hand too. I do hope you enjoy your time here at PC and I'll see ya okay?

- Hikari10