PDA

View Full Version : What was the last thing you've killed/destroyed/beaten?

Miss Doronjo
August 13th, 2013, 06:56 AM
And yes, I'm talking about video game minions, bosses, npcs, etc.

So again, what was the last thing you've killed/destroyed/beaten in any video game?

Magic
August 13th, 2013, 07:11 AM
I just defeated Biran and Yenke Ronso in FFX.

Zero°
August 13th, 2013, 07:16 AM
oh I thought you meant people

Let's see.

Fire Emblem Radiant Dawn: Laverton, boss of Part 1 Chapter 6-2 on Normal Mode. He was still as easy as normal mode.

New Super Mario Bros. Wii: Goombas, turtles, and Piranha Plants.

Fire Emblem Sacred Stones: The Demon King and all of his minions.

Smash Bros. Brawl: Some CPUs on 1v1

Zelda Majora's Mask: Twinmold, the boss from Stone Tower Temple.

I need new games.

Spartacus
August 13th, 2013, 07:23 AM
I've just restarted the Borderlands 2 campaign and the last thing I beat was the Knuckledragger. It's jumps are very annoying but he's the easiest boss in the game so no problem for the Gunzerker~

ShadowE
August 13th, 2013, 07:34 AM
I destroyed Terramorphous the Invincible on Borderlands 2 a min ago. Hard, but with a certain strategy he os pretty easy

donavannj
August 13th, 2013, 07:41 AM
It was an American Cannon in my current Civilization IV Beyond the Sword file, about 100 turns ago and this was on Sunday. I'm modernizing my forces now that I have no techs left in preparation for another war with America, since I have about 160 units left to upgrade out of my total forces of around 400 units (at least, I think it's just 400 total. I keep building more modern armor because stacks of doom are pretty essential in a conquest victory, so that number may actually be considerably higher). This time, it shall be Tokugawa's turn to rule the world! Provided Lincoln doesn't possess more than 10 tactical nukes or bring Saladin and Zara Yaqob in, because those guys have 3 vassals between them, which would suddenly mean a 6-on-1 war, and that's going to be a huge pain to fend them off while trying to conquer American cities given that most of them have defense satellites (SDI) against ICBMs. I should probably prepare a few dozen submarines with tactical nukes in case that happens.

Can I say what my next planned killed unit is? It's gotta be one of my own tactical nukes or guided missiles (probably the latter first because I have a small armada of them in Los Angeles) to soften up Lincoln's cities for my assault by numbers. I will need a large fleet of destroyers to protect against his fleet of destroyers, however. I'm a bit lagging in that area simply because he and I have a sizable land border for an archipelago map and I've been focusing on taking down neighbors that I don't have to build a navy for first.

Meaii
August 13th, 2013, 08:55 AM
Recently killed a horde of zombies on Ace of Spades. :)

Arcturus.
August 13th, 2013, 08:57 AM
The last enemy I killed was an Outsider in XCOM: Enemy Unknown.

Arron13
August 13th, 2013, 09:01 AM
I think the last thing I killed was myself play COD, zombies on buried. The game lasted forever cause we kept using time bombs and I just couldn't take it no more.

T!M
August 13th, 2013, 09:03 AM
Despite only playing for minutes. I killed several Estonian armed freighter guards. 1 was drunk, 2 were asleep and the rest were at attention but unaware of my presence.

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare | "Crew Expendable"

SolarAbusoru
August 13th, 2013, 09:04 AM
A Cinccino in PKMN Mystery Dungeon Gates to Infinity.

Talli
August 13th, 2013, 09:25 AM
the last thing I defeated was a Zekrom toy in Super Rumble Blast.

xxkaylabby
August 13th, 2013, 09:52 AM
umm that would be tepig in poke park 2 lol.

Purple Materia
August 13th, 2013, 09:58 AM
Damien in Prinny: Can I Really Be the Hero?

I don't know how I feel about this game though.

Peitharchia
August 13th, 2013, 10:16 AM
The last enemy I've beaten was Twinbellows the Ferocious from Kid Icarus: Uprising (a friend of mine gifted me this game yesterday, and it's very fun). Twinbellows' attacks are quite powerful. You always have to know when he's going to attack you so that you could dodge him. In order to defeat him, all you have to do is constantly dodge his attacks and fire your arrows.

Iqid Loopz
August 13th, 2013, 10:49 AM
Last thing I killed???...In LoL. Teemo camping at inside Baron camp with like less then 100 Hp, shrooming the place up. Simple auto attack on Baron. And RIP Teemo...and he/she was on the same team as me.

machomuu
August 13th, 2013, 11:11 AM
A Taoist enemy in Touhou 14. That level was...guh...

T!M
August 13th, 2013, 11:49 AM
Last thing I killed???...In LoL. Teemo camping at inside Baron camp with like less then 100 Hp, shrooming the place up. Simple auto attack on Baron. And RIP Teemo...and he/she was on the same team as me.

Oh? We're doing online stuff too? Okay then.

Countless Call of Duty: Black Ops players multiple times.

ShadowE
August 13th, 2013, 12:39 PM
Online stuff too, oh man then i have something even more recent.

I killed a bunch of Roaches in StarCraft 2.
Immortal >>> Roach

Ephemeral Euphoria
August 13th, 2013, 12:46 PM
I wasted a handful of Necromorphs on Dead Space 3 and obliterated a small army's worth of Card Guards in Alice Madness Returns recently. I would say I'd be fighting the Covenant in the Halo games I have for the 360 as well but after beating most if not all of them on Legendary now I find myself not playing as much as I did from before.

T!M
August 13th, 2013, 01:48 PM
Call of Duty: Black Ops | "Executive Order"

Killed: Countless Spetnaz soldiers and Nazi scientist coopted by the Russians.

Destroyed: Soyuz-2 Rocket

Beaten: The level.

Miss Doronjo
August 13th, 2013, 01:52 PM
Let's see.. I've beaten the DLC foes from Fire Emblem Awakening~

Reminds me of the good ol' times with the previous FE games. ;_:

Apple Juice
August 13th, 2013, 04:22 PM
As I've been playing a lot of Mario lately, I recently defeated the final boss Dimentio in Super Paper Mario. I felt like it was a good way to close out the game, and I adore Dimentio's character design and his whole story. I had to get my brother to help me a bit, but I eventually took him down, lmao. n__n; I haven't completed any games in quite a while, so it was a satisfactory feeling.

Catalyst.
August 13th, 2013, 04:24 PM
Hmm, the last thing I killed?

Fidel Castro, first level of my second run through Black Ops.

T!M
August 13th, 2013, 08:37 PM
Hmm, the last thing I killed?

Fidel Castro, first level of my second run through Black Ops.

Ah, ah, ah!

It was his double.

_________

Numerous other Spartan IV's in Halo 4 Multiplayer.

Aeroblast
August 13th, 2013, 08:48 PM
Last thing I beat in a video game... I completed "ACUTE" Extreme in Project Diva f for PS Vita, if that counts.

SomariFeyWright
August 13th, 2013, 11:30 PM
I beat Franziska von Karma in a Rebuttal in Ace Attorney Investigations: Miles Edgeworth.

... It counts.

Ckbruin
August 14th, 2013, 01:26 AM
Payday 2: Tons of cops and FBI and such.

Borderlands 2: W4R-D3N with my Siren.

Every multiplayer PvP game in the past week: Players.

Sweets Witch
August 14th, 2013, 01:59 AM
I think I saved immediately after beating Jiao in Tales of Xillia. It was the first battle that genuinely made me nervous and I'm playing on Hard difficulty so I was surprised that it took this long to actually become difficult.

King Of Bidoofs
August 14th, 2013, 02:14 AM
I defeated Tyrannosaurus Wrecks and a lot of Metal King Slimes in Dragon Quest IX: Sentinels of the Starry Skies.

donavannj
August 14th, 2013, 05:58 AM
I played some more Civ IV last night, and the last thing I destroyed was an American Missile Cruiser... shortly after hitting the American city of Chicago with a second nuke, and shortly after capturing a couple Khmer cities as well as an American city. I declared war on these two neighbors of mine simultaneously, but Lincoln's defenses are proving to be a bit more solid than Suryavarman's given that Lincoln is in a war with the French voluntarily per his defensive pact with Ethiopia. Suryavarman, however, has been a victim of Saladin and his vassals, Shaka and Julius Caesar, so I figured I'd swoop in while both were otherwise occupied and take a few cities. I'm also helping Louis XIV out some since he's losing cities left and right since he's being assaulted by the militarily superior Americans and I can't have America becoming even more potent while I'm doing nothing but sitting contentedly atop the power food chain. I also can't let Arabia get a foothold on my continent where the Khmer currently are, as Saladin is too close to me in military power.

T!M
August 14th, 2013, 06:25 AM
Killed: Nikita Dragovich

Destroyed: The Numbers Station located miles below sea level in the Gulf of Mexico.

Beat: Call of Duty: Black Ops

ShadowE
August 14th, 2013, 06:27 AM
I killed the Eye of Cthulu in Terraria... God he is kinda hard with bad weaponry and equipment :S

Cassino
August 14th, 2013, 10:38 AM
A Yokohama-class frigate (http://eng.x3tc.ru/x3_tc_ships/x3-ship.php?c=NjEwMDQ4MzU). I was paid over 5,000,000Cr for that.

Iqid Loopz
August 14th, 2013, 04:13 PM
I killed 1000 soldiers on legendary difficulty in Dynasty Warriors 5 then getting one shot killed by Lu Bu... D,:

T!M
August 15th, 2013, 04:37 AM
Killed: Time

Destroyed: N/A

Beaten: KO'd a couple of wild Pokémon with my Hoppip.

donavannj
August 16th, 2013, 09:39 PM
Now I've gone and added a Barbarian Axeman to my list of downed foes on Civ IV: Beyond the Sword. Darn thing spawned right outside my line of sight. That's on a new world that I've started because the war in my one where I'm Togukawa waging war on America was having turns take 20 minutes simply because I have so many units to move around the map, and that can get boring when you've recently absorbed a lot of knowledge that can't be applied to the late game.

I've also beaten one of my rivals for a promotion playoff spot in the online soccer management sim XpertEleven. Puts me in the lead for that spot for now based on Goal Difference. Still 5 points behind the Division leader, though, with 5 games left in the 14 game season.

T!M
August 17th, 2013, 04:08 AM
Killed: Imran Zakhaev (Call of Duty 4)

Destroyed: Fuel Tank (Modern Warfare 2)

Beaten: Mission: 'Cliffhanger' (Modern Warfare 2)

Emburn
August 17th, 2013, 04:23 AM
Last thing I killed was a creeper in MineCraft.
RIP House.

ShadowE
August 17th, 2013, 04:24 AM
Killed the Wall of Flesh on Terraria, beaten Easy Mode...

Tlachtli
August 17th, 2013, 05:51 AM
Killed: A couple hundred Protoss and a few captive animals.

Destroyed: A warp drive and several escape pods.

Beaten: "Enemy Within" (Heart of the Swarm)

I've gone back to do a Brutal run of the SC2 HotS campaign. The 'finish on brutal' achievements are the only campaign ones I'm missing.

ShadowE
August 17th, 2013, 05:57 AM
Killed: Arcturus Mengsk

Destroyed: The Terran Dominion

Beaten: the HotS campaign

I didnt finish my campaign run on Normal so i finished it now

T!M
August 17th, 2013, 05:57 AM
Killed: Countless Russian ground units. (Modern Warfare 2)

Destroyed: 2 Helicopter Gunships (Modern Warfare 2)

Beaten: Mission: 'Wolverine!' (Modern Warfare 2)

JayD
August 17th, 2013, 06:40 AM
My friend's little brother in a infrared battle, lol. All 4 battles of them, I won.

And also me and my friends literally destroyed noobs in Super Smash Bros. Melee at Otakuthon. We realized they don't play competitive, unlike us, lmao.

Sweets Witch
August 17th, 2013, 01:07 PM
I killed a Yian Kut-Ku in Monster Hunter Freedom Unite because I was low on money and I still don't have any decent gear. Probably going to kill another few right now.

Aeroblast
August 17th, 2013, 01:47 PM
I'll spoiler this, related to FE: Awakening
I beat Chapter 11 Mad King Grangel, Chrom got married to Sumia.

T!M
August 17th, 2013, 02:22 PM
Killed 21 players in a TeamDeathmatch match on Modern Warfare 3.

ShadowE
August 17th, 2013, 02:31 PM
I killed tons of Terrans in StarCraft 2: Heart of the Swarm unranked 2v2 games.

Awkward.
August 17th, 2013, 03:42 PM
My most recent victory was over Lumpy Space Princess Gone Wild on the Adventure Time DS Game. Before that was Dragnor in Conquest.

RyanGT
August 17th, 2013, 05:55 PM
Defeated Bowser, the Final Battle in New Super Mario Bros U

Sir Servine
August 18th, 2013, 02:54 AM
Killed: Servine Vine Ser. (Several Wei soldiers. [Dynasty Warriors 8])

Destroyed: Servine. (Ballistas. [Dynasty Warriors 8])

Beaten: Ser Servine Vine Vine. (The Shu Kingdom campaign. [Dynasty Warriors 8])

T!M
August 18th, 2013, 03:06 AM
Killed: AI Bots on Black Ops Combat Training

Vin_Prismriver
August 21st, 2013, 08:39 AM
A Taoist enemy in Touhou 14. That level was...guh...
Maybe you mispelled 13, Ten Desires? There aren't any Taoists in 14.

As for myself, the last thing I've beaten was Touhou 14's final boss in Easy. I can't even get past stage 4 on normal >_>''

ShadowE
August 21st, 2013, 08:41 AM
Beaten: RandomMudkip at FIFA 13 with Borussia Dortmund: 9-1

T!M
August 21st, 2013, 08:42 AM
Maybe you mispelled 13, Ten Desires? There aren't any Taoists in 14.

Thank you. I was like "What is this guy talking about?"

Anyway.

Killed: Numerous Ultranationalists in Western Russia.

Destroyed: A Russian Hind

Beaten: Lots of Drowzees and Rattatas.

donavannj
August 21st, 2013, 08:49 AM
Last night, I beat my brother, my cousin, and a friend in a few local matches of Halo 4. The last kill was performed via a rocket launcher aimed at a Mongoose, but most of my kills were with the Covenant Carbine in head-to-head shootouts, as well as with the Railgun.

R.F.
August 21st, 2013, 09:02 AM
Today I defeated Mike Tyson in I Wanna Be The Guy. Took me quite a while. He was rather difficult but in the same way really easy. Don't know how to explain it. I guess you have to play the game by yourself to understand what I mean xD

Peitharchia
August 21st, 2013, 10:10 AM
Just completed Chapter 23 in Kid Icarus: Uprising. This chapter was very hard to get through, because the enemies that were thrown at you during the ground portion were tough. Hades' Heart, the boss of this chapter, was even tougher. Each of his attacks took away a large portion of your health, and every time he charges at you, it's nearly impossible to avoid him.

I've also defeated the haunted house level in New Super Mario Bros. 2 earlier today~

Miss Doronjo
August 21st, 2013, 10:41 AM
I was in the Shadow Temple in Ocarina today, and thus means I slayed a lot of these:

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lo12a65kTF1qb065eo1_400.png

It was.. an interesting experience. D=

Magic
August 21st, 2013, 11:08 AM
I went bandit hunting in Dragon's Dogma, think I took out a good ten or so :D.

ShadowE
August 21st, 2013, 11:13 AM
I killed The Ancient Dragons of Destruction in Borderlands 2 :D

My god this took sooo long... i had to use the ammo relic 3-4 times D:

T!M
August 21st, 2013, 12:05 PM
Beaten: Crap ton of Meowths, Far'Fetches, Raticates, Magnemites and Miltanks.

Peitharchia
August 24th, 2013, 12:49 PM
Earlier today, I've beaten the first level of Special World 1 in Super Mario 3D Land. The level's quite similar World 2-1, but it does have a few differences here and there. The Binoculars have been replaced with Statue Leaf, a Poison Mushroom can be found, and there are three stars in this level. The level also takes place in a sunset, by the way, which is quite nice. n__n

DavidtheDeadPhilosopher
August 25th, 2013, 01:12 AM
Killed (Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate): A Lamgombi in the Arena, shooting for S rank time, and I'm soooo close (I just need to shave off another 30 seconds.)

T!M
August 25th, 2013, 03:43 AM
Killed: Players on Modern Warfare 3 multiplayer

Beaten: Clair in SoulSilver

ShadowE
August 25th, 2013, 03:45 AM
Killed: Little kids in MW2 with a RPG-7

Destroyed: Their hopes of getting killstreaks

Adventure
August 25th, 2013, 08:05 AM
Um, I just killed a little rat in the Undercity of WoW :B With the spell I used though, I'd say the poor rat got pretty much destroyed, rather than beaten.

T!M
August 25th, 2013, 11:06 AM
Beaten: Kimono Girls on SoulSilver

Lamp
August 28th, 2013, 11:09 AM
Defeated: Roxas (or ???) in Kingdom Hearts: Re Coded.

Sweets Witch
August 28th, 2013, 02:12 PM
I killed a rathian in MH3U. It was a really fun fight but I hated having to chase it around because it kept choosing to fly to zones that were really far apart.

ShadowE
August 29th, 2013, 03:25 AM
Killed: Spiderants (Borderlands 1)

Destroyed: A Protoss base (StarCraft 2)

Beaten: A Diamond league player (StarCraft 2)

Aeroblast
August 29th, 2013, 04:21 PM
Fire Emblem Awakening Spoilers.

I beat the fell dragon Grima couple days ago. I remain addicted to this masterful game, went on to minimaxing Nah with some DLC.

http://i39.tinypic.com/2pzmu5x.jpg
http://i44.tinypic.com/o02c15.jpg

Shizzable
September 1st, 2013, 08:34 AM
The last thing I beat was a Mettaur in MMBN6.

Oh yeah, and a Carracosta.

BackDraft-97
September 1st, 2013, 09:14 AM
A badass fire skag in Borderlands 2. My buddy kept flattening him with the car while i took a shotgun with 30x13 Damage up his face. And then the trigger "accidentally" went off.

pompayyy
September 1st, 2013, 09:21 AM
A "New Age Retro Hippie" in Earthbound. If you already haven't, go play it already. It's just that good.

Sora
September 1st, 2013, 09:26 AM
The last thing I killed was Grima in Fire Emblem: Awakening! Took me long enough but after realized that oh, I can still play my file afterwards might as well see said ending haha.

Spartacus
September 1st, 2013, 09:35 AM
Playing a bit of Pokemon Emerald, so there is a lot of beating and whatnot. However something I destroyed is May, never swept so well in my life. :D

Marisa
September 1st, 2013, 02:12 PM
A whole bunch of engineers and assault classes on Battlefield 3...damn that was fun :3

Literally mowed them down >:)