PDA

View Full Version : Hullo

Jip
August 13th, 2013, 01:00 PM
Just wanted to introduce myself, how's everyone?

Sheep
August 13th, 2013, 01:09 PM
Hi there Jip! I've been seeing you lurking around today so it's great that you made an intro. :) Welcome!

I'm good, how 'bout you? I just got back from picking my brother up from camp so now it's time to enjoy the rest of the day before work tomorrow, sigh. Will probably drown myself in Mystery Dungeon for the next few hours before doing some writing! Have you been enjoying yourself so far? Maybe you can tell us a bit about yourself so we can greet you a bit better. We're pretty chatty around these parts and quite friendly so our members would love to know. :D; Just simpler things like your favorite Pokemon, game, and other hobbies/interests outside of Pokemon.

But I do hope you'll have an awesome time here! The staff with blue, orange, and red names are always here to help out if you're lost so if you have any questions or suggestions, just give us a call. We're happy to help. You're free to contact me whenever if you'd like to make a friend and chat so keep that in mind, too! Have fun, Jip. And just so you know, your username is quite adorable; I love shorter names like yours. <3

Hikamaru
August 13th, 2013, 04:29 PM
Cute name you have Jip, and welcome!

Making a thread here was definitely a good first step, because you will end up meeting all those who you will probably be seeing around the community, and like what my fave sheep Cirno said there why not go a bit more into detail about yourself, like what's your fave Pokemon, reasons for joining etc. You'll make loads of friends because someone could share an interest you have as well! We won't bite I promise.

But anyways, I'm sure you can stick around and be an active member here because we have staff who are helpful and know how to do their job, and we even have some helpful non-staff members too like myself (green usernames like mine aren't staff if you didn't notice but I might explain it to you) and I'm always open to new friends, so leave me a visitor message anytime. Have fun here okay?

- Hikari10

Jip
August 14th, 2013, 10:56 AM
I'm glad both of you enjoy my username, it's sort of a nickname I came up with when I joined the competitive Mario Kart community. I enjoy the amount of puns I can create with it as well. Honestly, I deciced to join randomly. I've always been interested in Pokemon since I can remember, so I found it fitting to join a forum for it. I don't really have a favourite Pokemon, I enjoy too many of them too much. And yes, I spell favorite with a "u," Canadian thing. Outside of Pokemon I enjoy playing sports like soccer and hockey. Thank you both for the warm welcome, it's a nice change from previous forums I've been on.

P.S. I assume "supporter" is a paid role for the forum giving you extra features? Other places I've call it VIP, but same thing pretty much? I also enjoy the amount of skins the forum has, something unique a lot of places don't offer!