PDA

View Full Version : Hey guys

Superpikachu100
August 14th, 2013, 04:06 PM
Hey guys I just want to get to know everyone :)

Troye
August 14th, 2013, 07:54 PM
Well welcome to PC Superpikachu100! Glad you joined PC c: However, this is is the board for discussion about Pokémon X/Y, so I'm going to go ahead and move this over to the Welcome Lounge for you so you can get to know some people!

Starry Windy
August 14th, 2013, 08:03 PM
Hi there Superpikachu100. It's nice to see you here in PC. Btw, I wonder if you have hobbies, fave Pokemons and all? And don't hesitate to VM me and the other members, we'd like to talk to you, and we don't bite, don't worry.

Welcome to PC, and I hope to see you around!

AWsquared
August 15th, 2013, 03:19 AM
Why hello there Superpikachu100! Welcome to PC!

Not trying to force you or anything, but would you mind telling more about yourself? You don't have to, but I love to get to know you more. Is there anything about Pokemon you like in particular? I'm guessing you originally posted this in the Pokemon X and Y section until Jake moved it for you. So I'm guessing you're getting X and Y? If so that means you like the Pokemon games, but is there anything else such as maybe the anime, or the card games or battling? Have you read any of the Pokemon manga (there's more than one you know)? Sorry for all the questions, just curious. You don't have to go into a lots of details if you don't feel like it. :) Obviously as a Pokemon forum , we have a lot of boards on Pokemon. If you're interested in X and Y, you should definitely post in the X and Y section to talk about all things on the game.

There's a lot of other types of boards too for non-Pokemon related things. So I hope you browse the selection we have! Anyway, have a great time here cause it should be a fun experience! I hope you can get along with people here. We don't bite and are really nice people. Some of the nicest people I've met on a Pokemon forum. If you to chat with someone you can always talk with me or ever Wind Heart would like to talk with you too. If you every have any problems, questions, or concerns, you can give a moderators such as Jake♫ a shout. They know their way around things and know what they're doing. You might want to also check the rules to so you don't get in trouble with anything. See you around!

Hikamaru
August 15th, 2013, 03:26 AM
And a big hello from me too SuperPikachu! Welcome!

Like what my good buddy Aaron said, why not tell us a bit more about you, because that way you might make potential new friends given someone may share something in common with you. Is there any particular reason for joining? Do you have any fave Pokemon, games, interests outside of Pokemon etc. Sorry if we're asking loads of questions, we just love to get to know you a lot! Although given where your thread was initially posted, are you here for the latest news on Pokemon X and Y? Only 2 months and we finally get to play the new games for ourselves, any plans on which starter you'll choose or any faves of the Kalos Pokemon?

We have loads of great sections covering Pokemon topics, and even non-Pokemon topics. Just take time and look around, and we do hope you can stick around here as an active member, maybe even a long-term one like me if you're lucky. And there's helpful staff members you'll meet here (Jake there is one of them, but we have the Welcome Lounge mod Cirno as well, who'd love to meet ya!) but there's also friendly people outside of staff too. And remember to read the rules so you don't get into trouble!

Have fun here at PC okay? I do hope we see each other along the way again.

- Hikari10