PDA

View Full Version : Have you ever had someone or you say something embarrassing?

Eon-Rider
February 15th, 2005, 02:24 AM
My friend today said this to me for some reason: I love you Kenny(My real name) :surprised.

~Dragonair~
February 15th, 2005, 02:40 AM
Yesh, I have said something embarrasing. I said the wrong name to the wrong person. XP

Eliana
February 15th, 2005, 05:57 AM
Well...my mom said something embarassing to me...XD
She sent me an email saying "3 Doors Down- REALLY hip band!"
She also starts singing my music when my friends are in the car...XD

THIRTY-SIX
February 15th, 2005, 06:00 AM
Well...my mom said something embarassing to me...XD
She sent me an email saying "3 Doors Down- REALLY hip band!"
She also starts singing my music when my friends are in the car...XD
my sister does that ... lucky i aint got any friends XP
o and i always embarass my family tis very fun

Kyogre-chan
February 15th, 2005, 06:34 AM
Plenty of times. I once ate a whole sandwich before mum told me the bread was stale. o.o;

angel
February 15th, 2005, 06:36 AM
Someone said something embarrassing. He kinda said he liked me. :surprised

Sorye HK
February 15th, 2005, 06:54 AM
I've been embarassed a lot expecially during my weight gain scheme.

Anacortes
February 15th, 2005, 07:21 AM
My mom's never embarrasing. She's dead serious.
But my friends at school keep calling me a traitor for some reason its become my nickname...

[Technya]
February 15th, 2005, 09:19 AM
Once at school a group of close friends and I were talking confessing who we liked. So I conffessed I had a major crush on a guy in our class and at that same moment, that very same second that I mentioned his name he walked by and heard me...those were the most embarrasing 20 seconds of my rotten life! Not to mention that soon after everyone found out I had a major crush on him <_<

Mr Cat Dog
February 15th, 2005, 09:57 AM
When I first started school, there's this girl in my clsas called Frances, and she's quite small. So when I tried to talk to her along the corridor, she turned around, and it wasn't her! XD Then, "Holly" told all her friends, and they started calling me Frances for the next two years XD Now they call me by my real name now :P

emeraldslay
February 15th, 2005, 10:38 AM
My mom's never embarrasing. She's dead serious.
But my friends at school keep calling me a traitor for some reason its become my nickname...

Why would anybody do that, Traitor? At least we would never call you Traitor, you traitor!

Anyway, I once said something embarressing.

Here it is:

I once started explaining something important to a friend, and realised it was the wrong person. And the conversation was....we'll just leave it as 'private'.

Sammi
February 15th, 2005, 05:04 PM
xD Yes, all the time.

so I got this zip from this guy named ben...
me says:
or do you want the whole zip I got from paul?
[Paul] says:
Oo
me says:
lol
me says:
ben**

I do lots and lots of stupid/embarassing things. Like once I posted in the wrong club, and... that was embarassing. o.o;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;

pokedash
February 15th, 2005, 06:50 PM
2 weeks ago, I felt stupid so I yelled "Doorknob!" to the whole class. The boys laughed, the girls screamed, the teacher didn't let me go to recess.

Youko Kurama
February 15th, 2005, 09:57 PM
This one time...at band camp...lol j/k
Anyways, I've said and been told so many embarrasing things in my life...I'll make a list! :P

I really like you," I said to this girl who never spoke to me again! XD
"You're cute," someone told me and I burst out laughing and they ran off...
Someone once told me my lips were red so they looked like lipstick...xD
this one girl always calls me cheap rug...for some reason I won't explain....XD
"And we're listening to a little red faced oompa loompa why?" I said on impulse to someone...I felt bad afterwards...for like a second.....:P

Trent
February 16th, 2005, 04:11 AM
Let's see...

Embarassing things I've said:
I was at a Yankees game with my freind, and his little brother whispered something to him, and then he said he'd give me $5 to yell "WHERE'S WALDO?!" (WTH does that mean anyway?) and I did it
Hmm...I can't really remember anything else...

Pincushion
February 16th, 2005, 04:51 AM
I always say stupid embarrasing things, I used to always call my teachers mum or dad, not delibratley but meh, it was a mistake, My friends always say stupid things, but we just laugh about it!

Kylie-chan
February 18th, 2005, 09:34 PM
Both. XP Especially me. Makes me wanna hide from myself... XD

TRIFORCE89
February 19th, 2005, 12:46 PM
Yesh, I have said something embarrasing. I said the wrong name to the wrong person. XP
O_O I did that before. I had to do some skit at school in Grade Six once. I messed up the kid's last name. It was a lot like the last name of the school secretary. Eh... They're unofficially related now in my eyes.

Actually I'm quite bad at these skit things. Last semester in English, again during a skit, I said "polio" instead of "polo". "I'm taking my son out to play polio. Polio? Wait a second, that's a disease. I'm taking my son out to catch a disease apparently. I'm such a loving father."

The fact that I ramble on after the screwup doesn't help me too much either. @@

GenoMew
February 20th, 2005, 12:38 PM
When i told my ex i loved her and she said she didn't.

Quite embarrasing.

Kyosuke
February 21st, 2005, 07:27 PM
Wow....where do I start? XD

I've said embarassing/stupid things plenty of times before.... I'm proberly saying something stupid right now XD.

Well even today, I was just joking around with my friends in Art class, and I said my art teacher looked like an "Umpa Lumpa" when I didn't relize he was was just across from me and heard what I said... quite embarrasing >>'.

Sassydoll76
February 25th, 2005, 12:39 PM
I called my friend a girl when he was a guy and he said i was a guy XD