PDA

View Full Version : Hey!

Arca09
August 15th, 2013, 04:18 AM
So I guess.. hi everyone!
I'm Arca09 - as in arcanine.(I ran out of ideas ok!)
I made an account here back then around two years ago, buuut i was a lurker so yeah.
Actually I'm still sorta a lurker anyway...

I've been playing pokemon ever since the first gen and I really like the competitive aspect of it.. but alas I'm a noob at that. xD

I also like listening to videogame OSTs and uhh all that stuff.

Here's to hoping I don't become a lurker again. Hello pokecommunity! 8D

Hikamaru
August 15th, 2013, 04:39 AM
Hello Arca and welcome, err back to PC!

I understand if you never posted that much when you originally joined, but it's never too late to start getting active once again, and given you are interested in competitive play I think you'll definitely love the Battle Center (http://www.pokecommunity.com/forumdisplay.php?f=260) section of the forum and also we have our own Pokemon Showdown server as well so go check it out if you can.

There's also General Entertainment (http://www.pokecommunity.com/forumdisplay.php?f=29) because you seem to like music, and that's just one of the many entertainment topics covered by that section. But I'm sure you'll take time and explore PC because we have loads of diversity here, and you might even make new friends along the way! Anyways, I do hope to see you around and remember to read the rules, or if you have a question contact a moderator and they should be able to help. I'm always up for a chat, so leave a visitor message anytime!

Have fun here Arca, and don't disappear again!

- Hikari10

Sheep
August 15th, 2013, 08:22 AM
Hey Arca09, welcome to PC! :D

Well, if you were always a lurker I'll consider you a new member. I was mostly a lurker when I joined in 2006 but that changed in... 2011 haha, so a long ways later. I'm sure you'll have a blast in the Battle Center board since there are many, many fun discussions related to battling there. You can even get your teams (both in-game and competitive) rated so it's a great place to look at. n~n Soon enough you'll become a pro at it, I'm sure. Maybe then you can teach me. I'm pretty okay at battling but a lot of my knowledge comes from Smogon; might be better to learn some ways of creating my own team so it's less predictable.

I've been playing since the first gen as well though, and the series has grown so much since then. Do you have any favorite games and do you like any other aspects of the franchise, like perhaps the anime or manga? Just my lingering curiosity.

Anyways, be sure to look around and have a great time! It's definitely to be a poster than a lurker since you get to meet so many great people and involve yourself with all sorts of fun discussions. I'd recommend it. Breaking out of my lurking habits was one of the best decisions I've made here and I'm sure it's the same for a lot of people. See you around if you have questions, contact a staff or post in the Questions & Feedback (http://www.pokecommunity.com/forumdisplay.php?f=4) board! ♥

Arca09
August 15th, 2013, 03:42 PM
Thanks everyone and I'll definitely check out those sections!

@Cirno
My favourite is probably the black/white gen, I just really liked how the plot was more developed than most of the others! and I guess I the PMD spinoffs are one of my favourites as well.

As for the manga and the anime... well I never really read the manga before.. but I have watched the anime back then, now not so much. Its kinda sad when Ash is probably never gonna become a master hahaha. xD