PDA

View Full Version : Hello and I'm back.

WolfSpiritbolt
August 15th, 2013, 04:34 AM
(If I already made a thread like this, someone please link the original thread. Thanks.)

So anyways, yes, I'm new AND old, in a way. I kind of forgot the last time I signed in...anyways, I know that I'm more than a month old on here, being signed up yet never really using this account. Not that I have any other account, but still.
So yes, I'm back. Also hello.
I hope to make all of your acquaintances, and...uhm...yeah.
Some of you might know me from PokeStadium, another Pokemon forum. Anywho, time to present myself anyways.
Name: 'Spirit' Reilly.
Nicknames: Spirit, OtakuBolt
Likes: Pokemon, anime, Cube World, MLP:FiM, listening to music
Dislikes: People who dislike me, 'noobs' or un-mature people, basically anyone that doesn't follow the rules.
Hobbies: Drawing, writing, singing
Habits: Sleeping for hours at a time, switching time zones
Other: Nothing much, but if you insult me don't expect to get away unscathed.

I'm happy to also answer any questions in PM or anything like that. Thanks, and I'll see you all sooner or later~

Meganium
August 15th, 2013, 08:09 AM
Oh nonono that's okay if you haven't posted a thread or just posted in general yet. Once you start posting around PC, your "newness" starts to wear off slowly, and that's also a good thing. :D Welcome to the forums, btw! <3

Well, I see we have a fan of MLP here! Yay! I'm...somewhat of a brony myself, but I'm not as much due to the dang dry season, but I am anticipating season 4. :) Luckily, there is a group for MLP fans just like you, located in the Fanclubs & Groups sections! The lovely Astinus owns the group, so you should check that out if you can, and talk about ponies to your heart's desire.

You don't have to worry about any immature people here. Everyone here is their own selves and there's nothing wrong about that! Everyone has their own interests, and you and I have some things in common. You'll find that as well with other people. :3 PokeCommunity is a friendly forum and I know you will enjoy it...and you'll want to stick around for a pretty long time! <3

Stick around, and read the rules, alright! See ya around!

Tsutarja
August 15th, 2013, 08:26 AM
Heya Wolf, welcome to PC!

Nah, it's okay if you signed up over a month ago! This area is not just for welcoming new members, but also returning members can post in here as well (: and since this is your first, that's understandable ;) Not to worry though, just about everyone who is still an active member here follows the rules, because our staff here is quick with busting anyone who breaks the rules :3

Anyways, if you have questions, feel free to contact any of us on staff (whether it'd be a moderator, super moderator, or even a staff administrator), we'd be glad to help you out! :D And feel free to check out the Community Questions & Feedback (http://www.pokecommunity.com/forumdisplay.php?f=4) section if you want to ask questions about the PokéCommunity, make a suggestion or have feedback!

Hope you enjoy your stay here at PC, Wolf! Feel free to send me a friend request if you want to and you can also always send me a VM as well if you ever wish to chat with me! ^_^

Sheep
August 15th, 2013, 08:32 AM
Heya Spirit! I don't recall seeing an intro by you before so this one is good to go. :3 Welcome back to the forum and it's great that you've chosen to make a re-intro; now you can get to know all the lovelies in this community.

Hmm, I don't go on PokeStadium so I can't say I recognize you, but now I probably won't forget your name for a long, long while. People who make intros tend to stick to me like glue. :D; I just checked out Cube World and it looks really cute so maybe I'll try it once it's available for Mac (looks like that's in the works going by the main page). As far as games go, nowadays I just tend to play 3DS games more than anything else.. Fire Emblem, Mystery Dungeon, and Animal Crossing are among some of my favorite current titles.

But you're going to very much enjoy the MLP fanclub here as it's extremely active despite being a relatively newly-opened club and there are always new peeps joining, especially to discuss season 4. I was a big fan back during seasons 1 and 2 but nowadays I haven't really been as into it.. :( But maybe once s4 comes out I'll change my mind! Sure it'll be great.

I'm glad you've posted so much for us to reply to and sincerely hope you'll have a great time on PC. Feel free to contact one of our lovely moderators for help and we'll be there to assist! We are indeed super friendly and want you to have a great time here.

BurningLanguages
August 15th, 2013, 11:36 AM
Hey Spirit :P Our names are really similar huh? You have a welcome from me as well :D This place is awesome(as you may already know). What other likes do you have as far as Pokemon go?

I love the Ghost and Normal types, they're great :). I started playing Pokemon in the 90's with the first generation when I was young, and as you can see I still play the games because they're that good!

I hope to learn more about you and see you around the forums, you can send me a friend request or a personal message if you feel inclined to. See you around! :D

WolfSpiritbolt
August 15th, 2013, 01:54 PM
Hey Spirit :P Our names are really similar huh? You have a welcome from me as well :D This place is awesome(as you may already know). What other likes do you have as far as Pokemon go?

I love the Ghost and Normal types, they're great :). I started playing Pokemon in the 90's with the first generation when I was young, and as you can see I still play the games because they're that good!

I hope to learn more about you and see you around the forums, you can send me a friend request or a personal message if you feel inclined to. See you around! :D

I know, when I got onto this topic I saw that someone named "Normal Spirit" came, and I thought If he's a normal spirit, I'm different! :D
(Also, it's nice to see that some people aren't yelling at me for being a brony :D)

There isn't much to like, honestly, though I have obtained the magical OBSESSION WITH HOMESTUCK badge o3o;
I do hope I get around to being active on the forums like Pokestadium, and if I don't, I'll at least have a reason or someone to blame :D
Yeah...I wish I remembered this forum and posted an intro for it.
But anyways, yeah, I do hope to see you all again soon, and not just on this topic :P