View Full Version : What if...

Miss Doronjo
August 15th, 2013, 5:42 AM
... Your favourite video game company, (or companies) suddenly went out of business? (for example, for me, that would be Nintendo). What would you do then? Would you move on to a different company, or try different types of video games?

August 15th, 2013, 5:45 AM
I would be really sad if Blizzard went out of business. Especially with Legacy of the Void coming up i would be not happy at all. I wont really move on to another company but i will still be playing RTS games as im doing now.

August 15th, 2013, 11:30 AM
If Nintendo went down, I'm not really sure what I'd do. It's my favorite video game company of all time. Their games may not be filled with amazing sound and picture quality, but what makes them so great is that they have bright and colorful characters which many people (including myself) are attracted to. I'd still play their games if other companies decide to take over them, I guess, but I just don't know if they'd feel the same. D: Another company that I wouldn't like to see go out of business is Ubisoft. I love the games that they make, and it would absolutely suck to not be able to play them again.

August 15th, 2013, 12:01 PM
It'd be sad to see Nintendo disappear D:
I would see which company makes/produces the most interesting kinds of games and would start playing those games instead. My phone would take over with handheld gaming since Nintendo makes the only handhelds that I enjoy.

Apple Juice
August 15th, 2013, 2:24 PM
My favorite is Nintendo, and if they closed down, I wouldn't play nearly as much. I think I'd still follow the Rayman and Sonic series and buy their games, as well as Madden and the tennis video games available,, but other than that I can't think of other video games I'm interested in that weren't created by Nintendo. The company has won so many fans over the years with a huge group of popular characters that it closing down any time soon would be preposterous, fortunately for me haha. I don't even want to think about a world without my precious pokemon and my lovely Mario games. My life honestly wouldn't be the same! D: