View Full Version : Greetings Friends!

August 15th, 2013, 11:21 AM
Hey there! My username is ChocoboCam and I'm kinda new here! I started my account this February, but haven't posted much. A few things about me: I love Pokemon (especially Zangoose), I like Pink Floyd and other Classic Rock bands, I like Fullmetal Alchemist and sometimes Bleach, and I LOVE RPG's. I just wanted to introduce myself since I'm going to be more active on here.

August 15th, 2013, 12:20 PM
Hey ChocoboCam, welcome to PC! The name's Zach, and it's nice to meet you! ^^

Hey, I listen to Classic Rock, too! Pink Floyd music is good, but the radio station in my area plays them so much >.> haha, but i like their music! And you'll love it here! We're all Pokéfans so I'm sure you'll fit in just fine! (:

If you havent done so already, be sure to look at the rules so that you know what can get you in trouble around here, and so that you know what and what doesn't give you infractions :)

If you have any questions, feel free to contact a moderator, super moderator, and or a staff administrator, and we would be more than glad to help out! We also have the Community Questions & Feedback (http://www.pokecommunity.com/forumdisplay.php?f=4) section here where you could ask questions about the PokéCommunity, make a suggestion and or just leave feedback in general about the forum here, and we'd be glad to help you out! :D

Hope you enjoy it here! Feel free to send me a friend request or just leave a VM on my profile if you ever want to chat with me! ^_^

August 15th, 2013, 12:30 PM
♥♥♥♥♥! I love him so much! :) He's such an amazing Pokemon and definitely one of the best in generation 3 (and in general). And welcome to PC!

I'm not really very music smart but you can discuss your favorite bands/songs and the like over in General Entertainment (http://www.pokecommunity.com/forumdisplay.php?f=29), so poke around there sometime, yeah? It's also a hub for discussing anime, movies, TV shows, sports, and even books, so you've got plenty of choices. FMA is amaaazing and Brotherhood has been such a pleasure to watch. Seen that yet? We have a lovely FMA club in the Fan Clubs & Groups (http://www.pokecommunity.com/forumdisplay.php?f=73) board that you're definitely going to love. <3 I might rewatch the movie sometime but.. I have a high preference for Brotherhood since some of the wonderful characters got fleshed out and made even better. You can really sympathize with all the characters, including bad guys like Scar!

Hope you have a lovely time on PC. n~n I'm here if you need any help and so is Zach, so don't hesitate to contact one of us. The other staff and members are great as well so you've plenty of options for whenever you might need some help. We're here to chat as well so leave a message on our profiles whenever. I'm sure you'll have a lovely time here given how great of a community this is, so stick around.

Cheers, have fun here~

August 15th, 2013, 3:30 PM
I love both FMA's but I don't know which is better. Also ZachLMedia nice Flame Princess. I'm not a huge fan of Adventure Time, but I really like it.

August 15th, 2013, 3:35 PM
Hello from me too Chocobo! Welcome!

I have to say, Zangoose is a pretty unusual choice to have as a fave Pokemon but you know everyone is different. Cirno and Zach have probably got you covered by showing you around the General Entertainment section, but I'm not all into the same taste of music as you lol. Still, it is a good section to discuss that sort of stuff though, even if I'm only active in like one thread there. Anyways, PC does have loads of boards you can check out so I'm sure you'll love everything we have on offer.

Also, if you ever need help, there's those moderators like Cirno and Zach over there who you can ask for help and they should be happy to assist you. We have some friendly people other than staff as well, and I do love getting to know new members so leave a visitor message if you ever need a new friend, I won't bite. I sure do hope to see you around the forum because some newbies disappear so soon, but I hope that doesn't happen in your case.

Have fun here and I do hope to see you around!

- Hikari10