PDA

View Full Version : Howdy peoples!

FlamingRage
August 15th, 2013, 01:02 PM
Hi! I made this account about a week ago and never made an intro, so I might as well make it now.

So I'm a competitive player and big fan of best wishes. Completely stoked for X/Y and waiting for them to announce pokemon conquest 2.

I should probably mention that I once had an account here, but three particularly popular and rather mean members drove me out. I see that one hasn't been on in a while, one mellowed out, and the other...well, it's a mod now :/

But anyway, I hope I'll be able to get along with them this time.

P.s.

I chose my name cause it sounded cool. My rage very rarely flames, or even exists for that matter, I promise.

Ace_Master_of_Turtles
August 15th, 2013, 01:03 PM
welcome to pc flaming rage :D

Zach
August 15th, 2013, 01:15 PM
Hey FlamingRange, welcome!

Yep, like you I cannot wait for X and Y! n_n it's under two months away and I can certainly feel the excitement coming. Wait, a member that's a mod now drove you out? x_x sorry to hear about the troubles you've had in the past, but certainly things do change around here, so feel free to browse without much a worry. If you have a problem with a member here, just contact someone on staff and they'll take care of it for sure! :3

Anyways, please be sure to refresh yourself with the rules here so that you don't wind up getting into trouble! ;) If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to send a PM to a moderator, super moderator, and or a staff administrator, and we would be more than glad to help you out! :)

Hope to see ya around! You're welcome to send me a friend request if you want to and or leave a VM on my profile if you ever wish to chat with me! ^_^

Sheep
August 15th, 2013, 01:17 PM
Oh nooo. :( Well, I'm sure your experience here will be better this time around. I've been having such a great time conversing with all the lovely people around here and you'll definitely find other great members that you can befriend. Just give it a shot again, welcome back!

But aieee I'm stoked for X and Y, too. Planning on getting X and Chespin will 99% be my starter.. hope his evolution lives up to my standards, baha. What are you planning on picking? All these new features have been pretty exciting though I'm especially looking forward to finally playing a main series game in 3D. Looks like you already know where our Pokemon X & Y board is; that will definitely be a great home for you here. There is so much to discuss and speculate about. I'm pretty guilty of not having posted there as much as I should so maybe now's a good time to start posting around again.

Pokemon Conquest 2 would be awesome as well! \(^▽^@)ノ I'm really crossing my fingers that they make a sequel and the graphics will be improved.. Conquest was great but my only qualm with it was the level of difficulty since I found myself plowing through the entire story very quickly. Have yet to finish the mini-stories after the main plot, though. The official artwork was just fantastic as well, if I had the money I'd definitely buy an artbook. Looks like we have a hefty bit in common already and I'm sure you'll settle in very well here as you seem awesome. :)

So yeah, have fun, Flaming! Be sure to contact a staff member if you need anything or want to chat! I'm here to talk about whatever so if you're interested you can leave me a profile message. Have a great day!

Miss Doronjo
August 15th, 2013, 02:10 PM
Well, well, welcome back! I really hope you'll find that the members around here nowadays will make your experience a more comfortable one~

http://www.court-records.net/animationgk/emmie-type(d).gif
Scientifically speaking, I find that good hospitality and good company will help people stay longer for about 90%, so, I really do hope that you'll stick aroundddd and meet the kind members that await you~! I am certainly willing to chat with you if you want! Just give me a VM or PM anytime!

http://www.court-records.net/animationgk/emmie-pumped(d).gif
I'm really excited for pokemon X & Y too! I pre-ordered X already, and got the super poster from Gamestop! Though, if the exclusives change, then I'll just switch games. I really hope there will be a squeal to Pokemon Conquest too; I had like, this monstrous Umbreon that was really, really cool to conquer all... it was an amazing game!

http://www.court-records.net/animationgk/emmie-glasses(d).gif
In any case, don't be afraid on asking for help from a member of the staff or anything if there's a dilemma or anything. We'll be really happy to help you out! I hope to see you again, and have a good time~

Hikamaru
August 15th, 2013, 03:01 PM
Hello from me too FlamingRage and welcome!

I guess all those guys over there have got you covered, but it won't stop me adding my part as well. We have loads of people there who are excited for X and Y as well, and I'm probably settling on Froakie as my starter, I think the froggy is so cute and Water-types are my faves. Any thoughts on who you're choosing? I think you'll have loads of fun over in the X and Y board, but I'm sure you'll find other sections to hang out in as well.

Anyways, I'm sure you can stick around and remember to read the rules, they are there for a reason, so you don't get into trouble. And there's also moderators who can assist you if you need help, and you've already seen three of them over there. There's also some helpful members outside of staff too, and I'd be happy to show you around the forum, I love getting to know new members so don't hesitate to leave a visitor message anytime!

Good luck, and have fun here okay?

- Hikari10

FlamingRage
August 17th, 2013, 01:16 PM
Thanks for all the warm welcome's, guys! I'll probably be choosing Froakie as my starter Cause frogs with facial hair rule.