PDA

View Full Version : Emburn

Emburn
August 17th, 2013, 04:13 AM
Hola, Como Estas? Me llamo Pedro. Que Pasa?

Just kidding!

My name is Justin and I'm 19 years old. I never really got out of Pokemon, but I didn't play it much until recently. I've been completing a lot of challenges that I've seen on YouTube and stuff, and I have a few challenges of my own that I would like to post.

Anyways, I study at UNF and major in Business & Finance because I believe that Major will have a lot of lead way in life. I've always loved Graphic Arts and I'm alright at it, and I did want to major in it, but I don't think there are many opportunities in life with it.

So yeah, that's my life. Hopefully, I'll talk to some cool people on here (:

awolfsquared
August 17th, 2013, 05:40 AM
Hola Justin! :P Welcome to PC! I only one course of Spanish in high school, but I know everything you said! :3

No matter how much you play Pokemon you should like it here. We have all sorts of Pokemon fans here so no matter how much you're into it , you will find someone with similar interests as you when it comes to the series. There's really lots to explore here so hopefully it's fun. I think you'll like the board we have for Challenges [/B (http://www.pokecommunity.com/forumdisplay.php?f=202)] here. There's a lot of fun and interesting challenges to participate in so look around there. Challenges always look like fun but I've never had time to start one. :( However, I'm thinking of doing a challenge on my FireRed game. I'm thinking of doing a nuzlocke challenge as my first one cause they always seemed like a bunch of fun. I was also thinking a scramble or multitype challenge I still want to do somethings before restarting my game though. But any challenge I do, should be fun. If there's any you recommend, I'd appreciate the input. :3

Good luck with college! I'm not in college myself, but I'm looking for places to apply at right now. I didn't go right away after graduating cause I graduated a bit alter than the rest of my class, but I think I'm ready now to go back to school and further my education. My little brother just moved into his college dorm a week ago and will be starting his freshman year of college classes in a few days. He's wanting to major in engineering I believe and I miss him already, but I know he will do a good job. Business and Finance would be hard for me cause I can barely manage to have a dollar in my wallet. XD I know it's not all about managing money but I don't have the math skills to do finances haha. Good luck with all your studies and wish me luck in getting into school. :)

But hopefully even with school, you can still have time to visit us. If you want to talk with someone, I'm always open for a chat. Just drop by my profile and send me a visitor's message or private message. I'll most of the time respond right away unless I'm busy. :P If you're ever lost you can ask any moderator or other staff member (in orange or red) and they can help you out. As an alternative, there's the Questions and Feedback sections above this one for [B]quick questions (http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=246590) or if you just want to give feedback on forum related concerns in general. See ya later and have fun!

Sheep
August 17th, 2013, 07:28 AM
Yeah.. :( I didn't want to major in graphics art alone since I doubted that would get me very far, so I went for Digital Media as a whole. Have lots of web-related jobs I can get now, so hopefully all goes well in that regard. Good luck to you, your major sounds like a great choice! Oh, and welcome, Justin!

Challenges are wonder little things and I can't wait to try more when I get X and Y. I almost want to get X as my main game and Y as a game to tinker around with challenges on.. though that'd be quite expensive. As AWsquared said, you're going to find so many of those in our Challenges board; look around! They're lovely and tons of members here participate in them so you'll have a lot of possible people to meet. Be sure the ones you want to post don't already exist and get posting.. and perhaps you can let me know once you've done that? I'd love to see them. n~n

I do hope you'll have an absolutely amazing stay here, Justin. <3 I seriously love your avatar and you seem like a great person overall. We love all you new guys here and want to ensure you all have a lovely time. And you know some Spanish, whee awesome! I'm fluent in English and Russian but do want to learn a third and perhaps fourth language sometime. Maybe Japanese or German, baha.

Anyways, see you around! Feel free to message me if you'd like to talk! =D

Hikamaru
August 17th, 2013, 07:34 AM
I have to say, very constructed intro there. Welcome!

I was never a true expert in graphics even though I did do graphic work with photos in my final years of school, maybe even considering it for a future job if I'm ever able to get out of my current job of packaging, which I am not so good at. Playing Pokemon games is one of the best hobbies you can have, and I have been doing it for around 10 years now, also I have to say challenges can always be fun if you need that extra twist and if I were you I'd take Aaron and Cirno's advice and go to the Challenges section here. There's loads of fun challenges you can take part in over there!

And we do hope you can stick around as an active member, and we all love having new members join the community because that means more new friends! And nice to see you know Spanish, we do have an admin here who is Spanish, maybe you should meet him sometime. I never considered learning another language, but anyways we do hope you stick around.

Also, I'm always open for a chat so leave me a VM anytime!

- Hikari10

flight
August 17th, 2013, 07:55 AM
I'm kind of in your shoes, as well. .___. I'm a person that hasn't really played Pokemon much (I haven't touched a handheld game in months, though the good news is that I've at least gave Pokemon Stadium 2 a try around yesterday or so? It was sooo much fun @__@). But since I pre-ordered X not too long ago, I'm hoping to get back into the games soon. Fifth gen didn't really impress me much, so I have pretty high expectations for this generation. xD;

In any case (enough of my rambling, sorry!!), welcome to PC! This is pretty much the place thats full of cool people. n_n I can definitely tell you that during my years here, I've met some of the coolest people (I daresay some of them are cooler than most of the IRL friends I've made), so yeah, I think you'll definitely have a blast here. :3

Emburn
August 17th, 2013, 08:31 AM
Y'all are all really nice, thanks!