PDA

View Full Version : Hello

MagixTricks
August 17th, 2013, 07:13 AM
Hey guys I've found this site while browsing rom hacks. I'm most interested in fe rom hacks at the moment, and have a few sprites down. I guess I'm just looking for a place to join a team as a sprite artist.

Zorua
August 17th, 2013, 07:36 AM
Looks like you've found the right place, then! PC is most known for it's enormous ROM hacking userbase, in which I'm sure you'll find some room in a team for you to join. Also, I'd like to personally welcome you to PC, good member! As you probably already see at first glace, we're a friendly community, with tons of people to meet~! n_n I hope you have an enjoyable time here though, and if anything, you can always PM the moderators and I'm sure they'll be happy to assist you.

Sheep
August 17th, 2013, 07:40 AM
Omg, is your avatar from D.Gray-man? That brings back so many memories.. I'm sad the manga had to be put on hold, ugh. ;~; But the artist is going through some health problems so it's really awful.

Welcome to the forum, Magix! Great great great to meet you. ROM hacks are huge here in our Emulation board so you'll have lots to try. You can poke around the Team Discussions (http://www.pokecommunity.com/forumdisplay.php?f=68) subforum if you'd like to join a team so I'm sure you'd find a lot of help you need there. You're also free to share your sprites in our Pixel Art (http://www.pokecommunity.com/forumdisplay.php?f=55) board as well.. lots of options for you. :) I'd love to see what you can do as well though I'm personally not a hacker, so perhaps if you have enough examples you'll make a gallery thread sometime, yeah? I actually found the site years ago thanks to Shiny Gold myself and apparently it's the same for a lot of others. Hacking is awesome and brings so many people here, whee!

Hope you have a lovely time on the forums, sir! I'm always around if you need some help and aren't sure where to post what, but if you're confused about ROM hacking-related things then you're better off poking around the Emulation board or contacting DrFuji and giradialkia, the two mods there. They're both very experienced with hacking but might be a little busy.. but they're always happy to help.

Great meeting you, Magix, and hope you stick around for a long time to come. You'll get your hacking fix here and will definitely enjoy the forum, I'm sure. Cheers~