PDA

View Full Version : Hi, I'm Terf

Terf
August 17th, 2013, 10:17 AM
Hi everybody, I'm Terf, I'm 17 and I'm from Portugal. I decided to join because I've always had the will to, but I have always been quite shy, and I know it's quite stupid to be nervous about participating in something like this, but I did it and chose PokeCommunity so I hope everything will be great.

PS-Sorry for any mistakes, since I'm Portuguese I'm not the best at English :3c

Sheep
August 17th, 2013, 10:22 AM
Don't worry about being shy. n~n I was.. very shy when I joined myself, to the point where I constantly re-read and edited my posts to make sure they sounded okay haha. That was so awful but after time passes and you get used to things here, you'll find yourself easily able to post and in general just enjoy the community without much worry. Take it from me! A lot of people are like that at first and they always end up breaking out of that shyness zone. :) Welcome to PC!

Your English is quite fantastic as well so I wouldn't worry either. In fact you seem quite cool already from your introduction so far and I'm sure you'll fit in swimmingly and all that jazz. So you just wanted to involve yourself in a Pokemon community, yeah? You'll be able to do that here.. can get involved in some clubs, trade, battle, discuss your favorite games, and even chat about off-topic things. :D; This place is seriously amazing and you're in for an awesome time. You should tell us some of your interests so we can perhaps recommend some boards for you to dive into; it's also a nice way to break the ice and get to know everybody. What Pokemon games are your favorite? What about favorite Pokemon in general? Those are some questions you can start off with~

Have a lovely time here, Terf! Stick around forever and ever all righty! Be sure to contact a moderator if you need anything as we're always here to help (and befriend you). Have fuuun! ♥

Terf
August 17th, 2013, 10:36 AM
Thank You so much Cirno, I wasn't expecting such a nice reception, you seem really nice, and already made me glad I joined, as for something about myself, I love football, and I often play FIFA and Football Manager, now for Pokemon I love them since I can remeber, my favourite game is SoulSilver, and my favourite Pokemon is Dragonite I just love it, I also really like Snorlax, Scizor and others, but mainly these.
And as I said before thank you so much, this is really gonna help me fit in!