PDA

View Full Version : Hey :)

stream
August 18th, 2013, 12:15 PM
Hi guys, I'm 16 years old and from Germany (nothing special).

A few days ago I stumbeld across this forum on search for those awesome pokemon hacks I recently discovered.
My first pokemon game i ever played was firered. I liked it very much and played it for a very long time.
About a year later a friend of me gave me the pokemon red and blue edition. He said i could borrow it but a month later he said that he won't play them anyway and that i could keep them.
Today i have all kinds of pokemon games. From Pokemon Pinball over to all the editions (except the 5th gen).
The Pokemon game i love the most is Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Rescue Team Red (still playing it :D ).
In general most of the pokemon games got boring over the time, so i'm really glad i found all those hacks^^.

So more of me now.
I love listening to music, i have 2 cats and i love playing on my computer and my old game boy (advance).

Nothing more to say about me :D .

P.S. I'm pretty new to forums^^

Sheep
August 18th, 2013, 12:34 PM
D'awww, catss! ♥ I love kitties and have one myself. They'll always be my favorite pets so it's awesome that you have two. I don't think mine will like it if I ever got another. :( But anyway, welcome to the forum stream! I love the username!

I agree.. as amazing as Pokemon is the games do get boring after a while of playing, as do many other games, so dabbling in hacks is always great. I joined PC way back in 2006 after finding Shiny Gold so I have them to thank for helping me discover this awesome forum. Since then I've played others like Liquid Crystal, Prism, Flora Sky, Naranja, and others. The hacks here are great and really help some people keep their love for Pokemon alive. :D; You'll have so many of them to try and lots of other members to discuss them with! Any reason why you didn't get the fifth gen, though? Did you not like it? Personally I found Black 2 and White 2 to be seriously amazing games!

Mystery Dungeon's pretty popular too.. are Red/Blue Rescue Team hard? Only Mystery Dungeon I really played was the newest one, Gates to Infinity. Heard the older ones were better and more challenging so I'm curious about what others think. Maybe I'll try Red/Blue again sometime.

Hope you have an awesome time here, and if you're lost you can always contact me! I know it must be confusing if you're new to forums but all you really need to remember is to read the rules (http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?p=6446812). They outline everything you need to know. ^^ Enjoy your stay!

stream
August 18th, 2013, 12:59 PM
Any reason why you didn't get the fifth gen, though?

Well, I have payed them on my pc with the desmume emulator... But I didn't enjoy it because playing pokemon on a pc isn't really enjoyable :/
And another reason why i can't play them on a ds is, because i sold my ds 2 years ago (still dont know why ;-; ).
Right now i'm playing flora sky on my smartphone, it's at least a bit more enjoyable than on a pc because of its size.

The only thing i can say about Mystery Dungeon Red is, that it has it's boring but also funny and serious parts.
It can also be a bit frustrating when you loose at boss fights and you have to do the whole dungeon again.

To the rules... I have one question about the 25-character limit... Does it say that i shouldn't reach those 25 characters or that i should write more than 25 charachters...
I'm a bit confused about this ._.

RandomMudkip
August 18th, 2013, 01:39 PM
:3 Hey there Stream!

Pokécommunity is a site that has something for everyone! We always welcome our guests and recommend things for everyone. I recommend the Pokémon ROM hacking and Emulation part of the forum! :3

Anyways I love Pokémon too :3 my favorite game is sapphire because of the story and Mudkip! God I love Mudkip...

Anyways if you have any question ask a Moderator, Cirno ^^^ <3 or even me if you'd like! :3

Hope to see ya around!