PDA

View Full Version : Our Gamerscores

Peitharchia
August 19th, 2013, 02:26 AM
Gamerscores/trophies are featured in Xbox 360 and PS3. They give us a fun way to compare our devotion to gaming with other people, but they don't measure how good of a gamer we are. If you play games every day, then gamerscores should be very easy for you to earn. So, what system are you on and what's your current gamerscore? What games have earned you the most points?

Currently, I'm on Xbox 360. I have a gamerscore of 1,535. It's not a very good score, I know, but that's because I don't complete games very often. If I had finished all of my games, then I'm sure my score would've been a lot higher by now. The game that gave me the most points is Assassin's Creed II. That's the only Xbox game that I've ever completed.

T!M
August 19th, 2013, 02:59 AM
XB Gamer Score: 12,305

Most of my points come from Halo 3 and Modern Warfare 2.

Razer302
August 19th, 2013, 03:05 AM
I have around 10,000 gamer score. I have a few games with 1,000 and would have more if I didn't mess up on Fable 3 and just get bored with games like call of duty, I love achievements and things like that but getting multiplayer achievements in things like zombie mode is hard when you have no friends that wnt to do them.

PS3 I have an account that has 13 star and another that has star. Lots of platinum trophys including WaW, MW2, Burnout Paradise, Assassins creed 2, and probably more I can't think about right now.

Keizaal
August 19th, 2013, 04:42 AM
Gamerscore: 10,500
Haven't played PS3.

Amore
August 19th, 2013, 05:55 AM
I have 5,000+. Most of that is from Assassin's Creed games. Probably hit 6,000 if I could just be bothered to finished the original Assassin's Creed (I had another profile before, deleted for reasons I can't remember. And one before that on my old Xbox :( ).

Tlachtli
August 19th, 2013, 06:21 AM
My Gamerscore is 27,525 and my completed games are: Assassin's Creed 2, Bioshock, Dark Souls, Fallout 3, Mass Effect, Mass Effect 2, Minecraft, Modern Warfare 2.

I used to play Xbox all the time, but I hardly ever do anymore. When I moved to my new apartment I decided not to bring it with me.

Boomburst
August 19th, 2013, 10:39 AM
I don't play on the Xbox 360 or PS3, but my Steam Level is 6 with 609XP. Like the above, it doesn't really link with achievements but with badges. I don't have a lot of achievements although I might try and 100% a few games when I get the time.