PDA

View Full Version : I'm a new member!

Orifiel
August 19th, 2013, 08:52 PM
Hello there! Now that's for you to see!

I'm a new member in Pokecommunity, hope we get along! ^^
details? I love Pokemon since I was 5 and I've been playing
Pokemon Hacks! I've played many hacks, and one of destinedjagold's
hack caught my attention. So, I've decided to make my own!
but still.. I'm new so, it's gonna be hard. I am a busy person though.
My favorite Pokemon is Glaceon btw. I hope I have a great time here! {:3}
-
Laughing is the cheapest medicine! {XD}

Eren Jaeger
August 19th, 2013, 09:00 PM
Hello there L96! Welcome to PC!

Oh, your avatar? could it be? you play Battlefield 3 too? cool!
you're a very rare person. Anyways, I see dj's hack was the best for you?
Mine too! he was my inspiration of making a hack of my own! that hack
was Life of Guardian ;) So, if you're interested, why won't you go check
out the Emulation & Rom Hacking Forum? There you'll get started, If I
were you, a plan before a start. I hope you enjoy yourself here L96!
have a nice day! Also, wanna play Battlefield 3 sometimes? ^^

Astinus
August 19th, 2013, 09:13 PM
Welcome to PC, L96! Your name is exceptionally easy to remember and spell.

Since you're interested in Pokemon hacks, you've come to the right forum! PC has some amazing hacks, some of which I'm sure you've played already! Still, there might be some in the Emulation & ROM Hacking forum (http://www.pokecommunity.com/forumdisplay.php?f=156) you can check out. Since you're new and looking to make your own hack, you'll get some good hints in the Tutorials (http://www.pokecommunity.com/forumdisplay.php?f=58) subforum, and you could join a team in the Team Discussions (http://www.pokecommunity.com/forumdisplay.php?f=68) forum. If you have any questions about anything, DrFuji and giradialkia are the best ones to turn to for answers.

Hope you enjoy your time here at PC! We're a friendly community, so I'm sure you'll like it here.

Orifiel
August 19th, 2013, 09:38 PM
Thanks for the welcome! ^^ I'm checking it out right now!

AWsquared
August 19th, 2013, 09:57 PM
Your name is really easy to remember! I like it! Welcome to PC L96!

I've been into Pokemon about as long as you have , but I was 6 when I first watched the anime and 7 when I first started playing the game. My first game was Red and I got incredibly addicted to those games. Pokemon is one of those games you know? Once you start , it's hard to put them down! I used to have the music in my head all day , I'd play it so much hahaha. Astinus has directed to the ROM Hacking section and shown you many helpful places to visit, but you should definitely look around at all the other places we have here. You'll find a lot of place you'd be interested in, especially for Pokemon. For example, if you like Glaceon maybe you'd be interested in the Eeveelution Club (http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=306390)? They could always use some more love! There's a lot of other fun places such as clubs that you'd might be interested too.

Anyway, have fun here! We're a nice community so I'm sure you will. I also would like to say that if you ever want to chat with anyone, I'm open. Just VM me on my profile anytime! And also , if you need any help on anything here, you can contact a modertaor such as Astinus. They're really nice and are willing to help out anyone so don't be intimidated to ask them anything! You might also want to check out the rules too. I'm sure you won't want to get in any trouble a few days after joining! :P Hope to see you around here and enjoying the forum!

«Chuckles»
August 19th, 2013, 10:43 PM
Welcome to the forums, the emulation and rom hacking is our most popular attraction O_o hope you enjoy it :D

Starry Windy
August 19th, 2013, 11:47 PM
Hi L96. I'm glad that you decide to join here, and yes, Pokemon hacks here sure is one of the best you can find! Don't worry about you're being new, or being busy, I've been there :D And I'm sure that you'll make Pokemon hack of your own someday.

Btw, feel free to talk to us anytime, we'll be happy to talk with ya. Good luck on ROM hacking L96!

Sheep
August 20th, 2013, 07:49 AM
Hello there L96! A big welcome to the amazing forum that is PC. n~n

Oh, destinedjagold is a really well-known hacker around these parts. He works really hard on his hacks and they're all really, really amazing. Being inspired by him is really great and I hope you'll make an amazing hack for us all one of these days; don't give up! The biggest problem with hackers here that I notice is that some new ones give up before getting too far in and disappear. Always makes me upset so I'd like to encourage all of them to do their best. It definitely will be hard but you'll get the hang of it quickly and definitely make something great for us all to try in the future. :) And as Astinus said, check out the Team Discussions subforum for team-related help among other useful things! The tutorials are wonderful, too.

Glaceon is an amazing little eeveelution too, I love my shine one. ♥ Got her as an Eevee from an amazing PC member over a year ago now. All of the eevees are cute, though! It's always a little hard for me to pick a favorite. All these amazing artists keep drawing pictures that make me love them even more, waah. Isn't it cute?

http://24.media.tumblr.com/6ae78f420b9049742709e9d30f4f5302/tumblr_mrrmraJdQ91r8oan1o1_500.png

Have a lovely time on PC and see you around!

Starlight angel
August 20th, 2013, 07:13 PM
Hi there L96 I love to see new members on here everyday. Its pretty much useful around here I just wanted to say nice to meet you and hope that you really like it here you can vm me anytime as you want. Again nice to meet you hope you enjoy your stay here

Emburn
August 20th, 2013, 07:15 PM
Learning how to hack doesn't come easy.
Takes a ton of failures to get 1 success.
Trust me, I've coded non-Pokemon games and it's a pain in the ass.
Anyways, welcome! Enjoy your stay and read up on some tutorials!

Orifiel
August 20th, 2013, 07:20 PM
Thanks for the welcome guys! I like Love Eevee's!
Anyways, I'm reading up some tutorials and looking at the
progressing hacks, they're so good. But I can do it to! I'm
already starting, thanks for the encouragement!

Radiam
August 20th, 2013, 08:43 PM
Hey L96! Welcome to PC! If you need any help, don't be afraid to ask. Enjoy your time here! :)

Paige Berlitz
August 21st, 2013, 12:53 PM
Hello welcome to PC. I hope you can enjoy your stay here. You can call me Paiges if youd like. Well if you want to talk just VM or PM me.